ECT Our triune God

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Pastors at his church falling in line with him? I'm not buying it.

Me, either!

Since pps abhors the SBC and also abhors dispensationalism . . . and clearly does not confess the faith of the RCC, EOC, nor Reformed Protestantism . . .

The only assemblies numbering 3000+ persons left in America, apart and unrelated to any of the above, are the Rick Warren/Emergent/Sensitivity/non-doctrinal religionists types . . . who alone would ignorantly submit themselves to a "white-board presentation" such as described by this poster.

This is the only kind of "church", and only ungodly group of "pastors" that would entertain and tolerate such junk teaching.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Me, either!

Since pps abhors the SBC and also abhors dispensationalism . . . and clearly does not confess the faith of the RCC, EOC, nor Reformed Protestantism . . .

Don't forget Open Theism and the Filioque. Scripture mandates against sectarian division. He's given us the ministry of reconciliation, not schizmatization. The vast majority of the schizm comes from DyoHypoTrins and their many thousands of groups who've DEnominated themselves from the ONE Church.

The only assemblies numbering 3000+ persons left in America, apart and unrelated to any of the above, are the Rick Warren/Emergent/Sensitivity/non-doctrinal religionists types . . . who alone would ignorantly submit themselves to a "white-board presentation" such as described by this poster.

This is the only kind of "church", and only ungodly group of "pastors" that would entertain and tolerate such junk teaching.

Nice desperate try, but nope. The Purpose-Driven and Emergent Church movements are anchored in Communitarianism, and are the spirit of antichrist. I'd take a pew seat in almost any sectarian Prottie congregation before stepping foot in Warren's Kabbalah-infecting blight on the true faith.

I've sat down with some old SBC Pastor peers, too. Several have received the truth and left the DyoHypoTrinity behind. One left seminary to study privately with me instead, though he plans to return in a few years.

I'm sure you'll have more ad hominem for me AND for him, along with any others. That's how DyoHypoTrin hate-mongering works now since murder isn't acceptable and exile isn't an option. All that's left is attempts to humiliate and demean when someone dares challenge your fragile paradox-ridden self-refuting false doctrine of a god who couldn't even create his own everlasting dwellling.

And others wonder why I respond strongly to such arrogant berating from the ideologized thronging horde.

Just because you're so overwhelmed with ideological dogma-induced cognitive dissonance, it doesn't mean others don't hear the Rhema by faith when it's presented.

You're just an angry, arrogant, and aloof indoctrinate of one of those sectarian schizmatic groups. How sad and pathetic for you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Lon...

You really should have a nice convo with AMR. He can explain the Creedal Trinity doctrine, which specifically indicates the ousia is the seat of God's singular consciousness and volition of mind and will. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit don't have individuated minds and wills. No multiple centers of sentient consiousness.

You're a Triadist now; but if you can at least receive that correction from AMR (who IS an actual Creedal Trinitarian), then you can go back to Multnomah and help all your professors with this truth since they're evidently Triadists, too.

If you're going to be a professing Dyohypostatic Trinitarian, you really ought to be one instead of a Triadist.

That should be plenty cogent, even for those afflicted with extreme cognitive dissonance through too much (alleged) higher education from other indoctrinates into error.

Your "eternally generated Son" was never the actual Logos of God. Your God couldn't even create his own everlasting dwelling. And you currently misrepresent your own professed doctrine with a three-souled God.

There's more, but you would decry is as me not being cogent rather than seeing you have a horrific cognitive deficiency from your dogmatization at the hands of Triadists who don't even know their own professed historical doctrine.

You posted this link, which confirms my assertions in point 4 regarding the Holy Spirit.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17512&d=1348466480

And it's by far the majority modern consensus view of the Trinity. It's not even Creedal Trinity doctrine.

Notice it confounds the alleged "person" of the Holy Spirit as also being a "being"; and ascribing a mind and will to the Holy Spirit.

But you'll just deflect and deny and defend, all while never truly examining your false doctrine OF a false doctrine.

It's YOUR bare assertion (and all other DyoHypoTrins) that the manner in which the F/S/HS are distinct is as multiple individuated hypostases. You have no scriptural evidence whatsoever.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Yep. If eternity is not created, it's UNcreated. That would mean eternity IS God, and that's exactly what the O/orthodox error states.

I think it at least borderlines on blasphemy. God alone is UNcreated. Eternity (adh in Hebrew) was created. God INhabiteth it.

Those who insist eternity isn't created have a god who is too impotent and immanent to even create his own dwelling for all everlasting.

And a Dyohypostatic Trinity is impossibly incompatible with a created eternity.

"By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth." Psalm 33:6

A Dyohypostatic Trinity isn't compatible with scripture.

The Monoousiaic and Monohypostatic God created ALL.

You need a course in logic/logical fallacies...this post confirms that we are wasting our time entertaining you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You need a course in logic/logical fallacies...this post confirms that we are wasting our time entertaining you.

It's always humorous to see how aloof and arrogant professing DHTs are. Since you think you have the stranglehold on truth, all others are a waste of time unless you can convince them of your views.

But you're not even a Trinitarian, just like the majority. That's an even more intense focus of my posts than the DyoHypoTrin error. You're a Triadist who adamantly insists on God having three souls, and you attach salvific significance to that devolved fallacy from the original fallacy of the actual Creedal DyoHypoTrin doctrine.

And to further be an Open Theist, Semi-Pelagian, Dispensationalist, and all the rest... you really don't need to be looking down your nose in judgment at anyone.

Stop already with the condescension that you think it's you who's wasting time and entertaining anyone else. The doctrines you hold to in aggregate leave you further from the truth than the majority.

Nobody forces you to converse. You may desist. You have an ignore feature. Keep your false doctrines and avoid convo. It makes no difference.

If it weren't for the fact that I value the process of being sharpened by any and all conversation with other professing believers, I would consider it to be a waste of time to be online.

It's not. I could never imagine coming up with the varied miasma of challenges and questions by others, along with the ridicuous assertions and declarations others make. It all contributes to a more thoroush apologetic, equips me to disect others' apologetic, and allows me to be subtly corrected in both concept and semantics in many ways.

Before you do anything else, you need a course in the Trinity doctrine if you're going to profess being one. The actual historical and foundational Creedal Trinity doctrine holds that God's singular sentience of consciousness and volition is within the ousia, NOT multiplied and individuated for distinct centers of consciousness within each hypostasis. Only the dual-natured Theanthropos had a distinct mind and will.

At least get that right. Until then, you're hanging by a thread over the pit of Polytheism, just like a vast majority of your peers.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's a yes or no question. Do you believe time is created? :sleep:

I answered your question and I don't know who Bob Enyart is.

Time and space are physical dimensions and are a part of this universe. It is my belief that this universe was created and that it was created for us, the family of God, the heirs.

Bob Enyart may have a different theory and if so, so be it.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I answered your question and I don't know who Bob Enyart is.
s1617.gif

Instant e-mail notification for new posts was working temporarily today. It is back down again.