ECT Our triune God

sholom

Er, you already said you were done. Let your yes be yes.

Even if what you had to say were noteworthy, didn't you just undo it by being double-minded?

Ten, or one-hundred and twenty or a thousand fifty one or whatever the actual number is, is difficult to take without several large grains of salt. I just cannot agree with you that God is so impotent as all that. He has given us John 1:1 and many other passages that give us great pause in coming up with something conclusive as you are trying to purport.

Come over to Lazy's thread. I eat you alive hoppa howlie.
My common sense will smother your book larnin'.

That wasn't a post. That was a mano y mano challenge.
Oy vot. Chochems are a pain in the sheeshkas.

Lon

Come over to Lazy's thread. I eat you alive hoppa howlie.
My common sense will smother your book larnin'.

That wasn't a post. That was a mano y mano challenge.
Oy vot. Chochems are a pain in the sheeshkas.
Thank you.

keypurr

Sorry, all the special-pleading in the world amounts to the same thing: you think you are above each and every of the 2 billion believers currently living, and especially above each and every man and woman who put their money where their cheap pleading wouldn't suffice.

How you can't see that as 1) a gauntletted fist in the face of very dedicated people to the Lord who spent hard earned money to know Him better and 2) absurd posturing ("I am special" - "You are not") that we cannot easily if not impossibly take seriously/credibly; frankly is beyond me. Indeed, all you have left is you and whoever your Jesus is. You are in a delusional world all your own because of the few of you who exist, you can't even agree amongst yourselves because each of you has his own personal supposedly special-god-given-take on truth. We tend to have special places for special people and I have no problem whatsoever with my taxes going to help them.

I told you that you do understand, you proved it again.

You have so much to learn Lon. Two billion people can be wrong because 90% of them let there church think for them. If I was not special to the one that counts, I would not have this feeling of complete contentment in what he has taught me. And what more he will bring to me.

Lon

I told you that you do understand, you proved it again.
Er, you did? Thanks, I guess, but then why the address below?
You have so much to learn Lon. Two billion people can be wrong because 90% of them let there church think for them. If I was not special to the one that counts, I would not have this feeling of complete contentment in what he has taught me. And what more he will bring to me.
You are confusing.

Lon

No, Keypurr is telling you... your on the wide road of the many(billions)! Not the narrow and few! :think:

Paul
He said I actually understood, and proved it.

It is truly sad to me that you think Jesus only capable of saving a couple of thousand people. Only those few of you without the education then?

Why did He bother with rich ol' Matthew (Levi)? Why did He go to an incredibly educated Saul personally? Your theology is truly mind-boggling. I'm still in a bit of shock there are people like you on the planet who really believe this stuff that you made up all on your own without batting an eye when selling it.

If you were a remedy salesman at my door with your home-made ware, I'd tell you there are much better products by scientists out there that actually have degrees for cold ailments, sore muscles and the like.

There are doctors and there are quacks. You seem to think the quacks are the guys working in the hospital for some reason, and you actually believe it.

How in the world you can think to be a theologian, I'll never know. We obviously come from two different countries. I'd always heard education was one of the more important things for a strong country.

It seems, if I really wanted to learn something, I'd go to school for that particular thing. Somehow, you have it in your mind, that it is completely opposite with reading an English bible, learning Hebrew or Greek, or comparing your answers with men who have learned these things.

Truly mind boggling.

Apple7

We have to remember that brother P. boasts to have paid 20K in taxes this past year….this just has to translate into a high intelligence quotient regarding scriptural comprehension…he must know what he is talking about…don’t you think?

keypurr

It is truly sad to me that you think Jesus only capable of saving a couple of thousand people. Only those few of you without the education then?

Why did He bother with rich ol' Matthew (Levi)? Why did He go to an incredibly educated Saul personally? Your theology is truly mind-boggling. I'm still in a bit of shock there are people like you on the planet who really believe this stuff that you made up all on your own without batting an eye when selling it.

If you were a remedy salesman at my door with your home-made ware, I'd tell you there are much better products by scientists out there that actually have degrees for cold ailments, sore muscles and the like.

There are doctors and there are quacks. You seem to think the quacks are the guys working in the hospital for some reason, and you actually believe it.

How in the world you can think to be a theologian, I'll never know. We obviously come from two different countries. I'd always heard education was one of the more important things for a strong country.

It seems, if I really wanted to learn something, I'd go to school for that particular thing. Somehow, you have it in your mind, that it is completely opposite with reading an English bible, learning Hebrew or Greek, or comparing your answers with men who have learned these things.

Truly mind boggling.

What degree did Peter have? How did they know so much without an education from a college? You have no clue Lon. Knowledge comes from many places, not just school. God will give to those who sincerely seek him. You do not need a degree to learn about God, all you need is an open mind and a loving heart and he will do the rest. That Lon you have not learned yet or you would not look down on those have. I agree that a formal education is a plus, but it is not needed.
No, you do not understand me, nor will you.

Pierac

Truly mind boggling.

Thanks for the post! Nothing I could ever say... would make you look more Stupid! :dunce:

Really! How you got all that from my one line post! :chuckle:

No, Keypurr is telling you... your on the wide road of the many(billions)! Not the narrow and few! :think:

Paul

You are indeed a legend in your own mind.... As I have no idea what you are talking about! So just keep on babbling... in your fantasy world! :think:

Paul

Lon

You do not need a degree to learn about God, all you need is an open mind and a loving heart and he will do the rest. That Lon you have not learned yet or you would not look down on those have. I agree that a formal education is a plus, but it is not needed.
No, you do not understand me, nor will you.

You know, every cult started says the same thing. Why, do you suppose, each had legal problems in this country and those same uneducated and poor followed them? You are setting yourself up for duped. I've never seen the scripture you refer to that despised education like you do.

sholom

Er, I'm not following Moroni or a promiscuous uneducated guy who died with a gun in his hand...not my fantasy.

I am still watching for a single trin to buddy with you and smooze over the 3 partner happy family God of your fathers, Lon.

Lon

I am still watching for a single trin to buddy with you and smooze over the 3 partner happy family God of your fathers, Lon.
Truth is truth. It needs no shmoozing for it to be true.
I'll stand with those who stand for truth or stand alone.

sholom

Truth is truth. It needs no shmoozing for it to be true.
I'll stand with those who stand for truth or stand alone.

I'm just helping you to get this thread on track.

How about let's all think on this.....WHRHrrrrrr.

I know. Errrp! Banned by the powers that be! Nevermind!

Pierac

Er, I'm not following Moroni or a promiscuous uneducated guy who died with a gun in his hand...not my fantasy.

More babbling I see? It would appear... No one has died... ? And what does Moroni, the capital of Comoros on the Grande Comore island have to do with anything? Your just giving all of us... bad images of you being a promiscuous uneducated guy with something in his hand... :rolleyes:

Paul

keypurr

You know, every cult started says the same thing. Why, do you suppose, each had legal problems in this country and those same uneducated and poor followed them? You are setting yourself up for duped. I've never seen the scripture you refer to that despised education like you do.

All that education and $40,000 and you still cannot read. It is not me with the problem Lon, I never said I despised education. That makes you stupid or a liar. I give you the benefit of the doubt, you not a liar.

Apple7

I'm just helping you to get this thread on track.

How about let's all think on this.....WHRHrrrrrr.

I know. Errrp! Banned by the powers that be! Nevermind!

'derowr' is now 'shalom'.

New name.

Same garbage non-sense posts in half-English.

derowr asks for help...and we do...

Apple7

More babbling I see? It would appear... No one has died... ? And what does Moroni, the capital of Comoros on the Grande Comore island have to do with anything? Your just giving all of us... bad images of you being a promiscuous uneducated guy with something in his hand... :rolleyes:

Paul

What does $20K have to do with anything?:baby:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
'derowr' is now 'shalom'.

New name.

Same garbage non-sense posts in half-English.

derowr asks for help...and we do...

I disagree Apple I think that nothead/IP Man/kutkim has reincarnated as sholom...I could be wrong but, either user could fit the bill, same nonsense theology, same nonsense jibberish posts.