OUR PATTERN FOR SALVATION

DAN P

You still have not made sense!

Hi and you CAN NOT understand and never answer what can be simple , PROBABLY because you never study what the bible teaches .\\\

Don't know how Paul was saved , or How Peter or John and NEVER how Adam and Eve were SAVED ?

Since Israel has been set aside , Col 2:14 and there some ASPECTS of the Law of Moses still being USED TODAY , what are they ??

dan p

beloved57

Hi and you CAN NOT understand and never answer what can be simple , PROBABLY because you never study what the bible teaches .\\\

Don't know how Paul was saved , or How Peter or John and NEVER how Adam and Eve were SAVED ?

Since Israel has been set aside , Col 2:14 and there some ASPECTS of the Law of Moses still being USED TODAY , what are they ??

dan p

You still don't make sense with your rabbit trail questions.

I have stated a number of times on this site that all are saved by Grace if they are saved. Grace was given to the saved in Christ Jesus before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

DAN P

You still don't make sense with your rabbit trail questions.

I have stated a number of times on this site that all are saved by Grace if they are saved. Grace was given to the saved in Christ Jesus before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Hi B57 and you then are saying that Adam and Eve were saved by GRACE , and where does it say THAT ?

I , know , you answered that ?? So why not answer that with a verse OR your booklet on CALVINIST does not address that question ??

Or how many pages on CALVINISM does your booklet have , 20 pages ?

dan p

beloved57

Hi B57 and you then are saying that Adam and Eve were saved by GRACE , and where does it say THAT ?

I , know , you answered that ?? So why not answer that with a verse OR your booklet on CALVINIST does not address that question ??

Or how many pages on CALVINISM does your booklet have , 20 pages ?

dan p

Where does it say that anyone was saved apart from grace?

DAN P

Where does it say that anyone was saved apart from grace?

Hi and here is 2 versesnthat say how Adam and Eve were saved ,

#1 , First we see in Heb 11:4 that Abel walked by FAITH !!

#2 So the question to you is , DID Adam and WALK by FAITH ?

#3 Or did Adam and Eve walk by SIGHT ? Gen 3:8 ??

#4 Gen 3:21 explains how they were saved !!

There you have how Adam and Eve were saved , !! Got it ??

dan p

beloved57

Hi and here is 2 versesnthat say how Adam and Eve were saved ,

#1 , First we see in Heb 11:4 that Abel walked by FAITH !!

#2 So the question to you is , DID Adam and WALK by FAITH ?

#3 Or did Adam and Eve walk by SIGHT ? Gen 3:8 ??

#4 Gen 3:21 explains how they were saved !!

There you have how Adam and Eve were saved , !! Got it ??

dan p

Tell us Dan how was Adam and Eve saved? Or maybe you don't believe they're saved. Everyone who is saved were saved the same way. By Grace through Jesus Christ. Now do you believe that?

DAN P

Tell us Dan how was Adam and Eve saved? Or maybe you don't believe they're saved. Everyone who is saved were saved the same way. By Grace through Jesus Christ. Now do you believe that?

Hi and I believe that they were saved and I gave you nthe verses that PROVE it and you say that you can NOT ANSWER ?

#1 Were Adam and Eve saved by FAITH ?

#2 Or were Adam and Eve saved by WORKS ?

How simple is THAT ?

Are you having problems , WHY , just say by FAITH or by SIGHT ?

Are you on the HORN OF A DILEMMA, COME ON MAN , SAY YES OR NO !!

I gave you the verses that prove my point , what more can I do ?????????

dan p

beloved57

Hi and I believe that they were saved and I gave you nthe verses that PROVE it and you say that you can NOT ANSWER ?

#1 Were Adam and Eve saved by FAITH ?

#2 Or were Adam and Eve saved by WORKS ?

How simple is THAT ?

Are you having problems , WHY , just say by FAITH or by SIGHT ?

Are you on the HORN OF A DILEMMA, COME ON MAN , SAY YES OR NO !!

I gave you the verses that prove my point , what more can I do ?????????

dan p

Whoever is saved were saved by Grace!

DAN P

Whoever is saved were saved by Grace!

Hi and never answered , WHAT A BUMMER , and how did Adam and Eve walk , by FAITH or by SIGHT ?

Heb 11:4 says that they walked by FAITH !!

So how did Adam and Eve , then walk , by FAITH or by SIGHT ?

How come you can not answer ?

Just say it , by FAITH or by SIGHT , what is the problem ??????????

dan p

beloved57

Hi and never answered , WHAT A BUMMER , and how did Adam and Eve walk , by FAITH or by SIGHT ?

Heb 11:4 says that they walked by FAITH !!

So how did Adam and Eve , then walk , by FAITH or by SIGHT ?

How come you can not answer ?

Just say it , by FAITH or by SIGHT , what is the problem ??????????

dan p

What are you talking about?

DAN P

What are you talking about?

Hi and will have to tell you why Adam is not mentioned in Heb 11:4 !

#1 In Gen 3:10 Adam and Eve talked to Christ in the GARDEN OF EDEN as the HEBREW word HEARD / SHAMA as the stem is in the Qal , and the Aspect is in the PREFECT TENSE and means that the time spent by Adan and Eve continued until their Expulsion !

#2 , This meads that Adam and Eve walked by SIGHT , DO YOU UNDERSTAND ??

#3 Gen 3:21 Christ MADE /ASAH and the STEM is Qal and the ASPECT is in the Heb PERFECT TENSE and these COVERINGS continued until the CROSS and that is how long ATONEMENT continued for Israel !!

#4 These COATS that covered is by METONYMY and is the FIRST account of WHAT ATONEMENT MEANS !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and will have to tell you why Adam is not mentioned in Heb 11:4 !

#1 In Gen 3:10 Adam and Eve talked to Christ in the GARDEN OF EDEN as the HEBREW word HEARD / SHAMA as the stem is in the Qal , and the Aspect is in the PREFECT TENSE and means that the time spent by Adan and Eve continued until their Expulsion !

#2 , This meads that Adam and Eve walked by SIGHT , DO YOU UNDERSTAND ??

#3 Gen 3:21 Christ MADE /ASAH and the STEM is Qal and the ASPECT is in the Heb PERFECT TENSE and these COVERINGS continued until the CROSS and that is how long ATONEMENT continued for Israel !!

#4 These COATS that covered is by METONYMY and is the FIRST account of WHAT ATONEMENT MEANS !!

dan p

Salvation is by Grace sir, period, all you doing is being a show off

DAN P

Salvation is by Grace sir, period, all you doing is being a show off

Hi and did you REFUTE it and ANYONE can check it out by using BLUE LETTER BIBLE or use BIBLE HUB ?

Your Calvinism has blinded you and are scared to look and check , LOL to you !!

Where doesmit say that ADAM and EVE were saved by GRACE , LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

dan p

Nanja

Hi and did you REFUTE it and ANYONE can check it out by using BLUE LETTER BIBLE or use BIBLE HUB ?

Your Calvinism has blinded you and are scared to look and check , LOL to you !!

Where doesmit say that ADAM and EVE were saved by GRACE , LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

dan p

Adam and Eve were Saved the same as all God's Elect were:

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Right Divider

Body part

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Please document FROM SCRIPTURE that Adam and Eve were saved.

beloved57

Thats what I believe Sister !