OSAS is the swindle of the century!

bsmitts

OSAS is a Biblical truth. You'll have to work it out yourself. Pray
to God about it and ask for the leading of the Holy Spirit.

The basics of The Gospel are sufficient. Instead, of focusing on Christ, Satan has everyone bickering over doctrine that perhaps God has purposely made a mystery. And to go even deeper on you. Perhaps God made these mysteries as a test you to see who your eyes are upon!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The basics of The Gospel are sufficient. Instead, of focusing on Christ, Satan has everyone bickering over doctrine that perhaps God has purposely made a mystery. And to go even deeper on you. Perhaps God made these mysteries as a test you to see who your eyes are upon!

That, of course is your opinion. Can you back it up with Scripture?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
After Christ's ascension He met Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus
and subsequently, Paul was sent to the gentiles with the Grace Gospel.
As you know, Peter and the rest continued to preach the Kingdom

Let's say for the sake of discussion that Noah was a Gentile but yet Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. Was that because of Paul's so-called "grace" gospel to Gentiles?

God was able to save people by grace for four thousand years before Paul was even born.

Moses was a Christian by grace, was it because of Paul's gospel? Or can God save people who didn't know this so-called gospel of grace?

Paul never taught against the law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar ... all of which are past history and don't pertain to Christians today. (Acts 25:8)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It is erroneous to simply assume that OSAS people believe that they own a license to sin.

it is also erroneous to assume calvinists are predestined
but
that is what they claim clearly in not so many words
and
they both spend the rest of their lives defending these indefensible views

dialm

BANNED
Banned
it is also erroneous to assume calvinists are predestined
but
that is what they claim clearly in not so many words
and
they both spend the rest of their lives defending these indefensible views

Hello again chrysostom. (My son-in-law is having a strange affect on me. Starting to actually like Catholics, you included.) You have been right all along about half the time. The OSAS crowd don't want to work. They are lazy. You can see it in their sloppy doctrine. There is a verse that says

'Ever learning but never coming to the truth.'

Well these guys are never learning. So it is up to people like you and me to apply the

Rod of Education

Looking forward to working with such an efficient church in our quest for making Pope Gregory's vision of education come true in the lives of these "Ones Who 'annot Sread", (in other words the OSAS crowd).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Hello again chrysostom. (My son-in-law is having a strange affect on me. Starting to actually like Catholics, you included.) You have been right all along about half the time. The OSAS crowd don't want to work. They are lazy. You can see it in their sloppy doctrine. There is a verse that says

Well these guys are never learning. So it is up to people like you and me to apply the

Rod of Education

Looking forward to working with such an efficient church in our quest for making Pope Gregory's vision of education come true in the lives of these "Ones Who 'annot Sread", (in other words the OSAS crowd).

happy new year to you

let's get started

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is the diagnosis:

The OSAS body suffers from Auto-Brewery Syndrome.

In everyday terms that means their body is a False-Doctrine Brewery

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here is the diagnosis:

The OSAS body suffers from Auto-Brewery Syndrome.

In everyday terms that means their body is a False-Doctrine Brewery

It sounds as if you don't know what you're talking about? Is that
true? You poor soul. You need to become a member of the Body
of Christ and stop the maddening ignorance you're involved with.

Know what I mean? Probably not. Just Google it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Rod of Education

You desperately need spell check.

SaulToPaul 2

Gal6
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Gal5
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Gal6
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Gal5
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Don't forget this one

Galatians 5:4 "You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace."

Usually this verse is not used when dealing with OSAS but there is a special class here led by the 🎃. What they do here is teach that once you are saved you can't be lost unless you become a Calvinist.

They don't like John Calvin because he lays down the law for those unlearned slugs.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I am all for local breweries

This is true. But these people wake up drunk. Really I had a nice lady one Sunday afternoon who had just came from the local OSAS brewery who told me that her son was on the big "H". She said it was only a $20.00 a day habit. And that she knew he was saved.

I talked to him myself. He turned me on to the fact that only junkies are real atheists.

heir

TOL Subscriber
While I don't know you dear lady I thank you for sharing the verse.
Here are some more from our apostle Paul about the eternal security of members of the Body of Christ (those who have trusted the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.