OSAS is the swindle of the century!

heir

TOL Subscriber
While I enjoy your scripture selections they don't give the Master's words.
On the contrary!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

It's time for you to start looking at what the scripture says believing it means what it says, as it says it, to whom it says it, and in the context that it says it!

I've been more than forthright with you answering your questions, but you don't like the answers. I can't help you then.

heir

TOL Subscriber
rightly dividing

is not in the other bibles

do you understand why?
The perversions are corrupted. That's why!

2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

rightly dividing
And it's "rightly divide the word of truth" and the only people who seem to have a problem with it are those such as yourself who believe not the word of truth to begin with (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)!