Origins of the Hebrew Alphabet - Pictographic Symbols

beameup

from several other Sinaitic inscriptions

The Hebrews never spent more than a 24 hour day, or so, in Sinai.
The Hebrews went directly from "Egypt" proper into Midian (Saudi Arabia).
Whatever you might find in "Sinai" peninsula is not of Hebrew origin (although there may be similarities).

beameup

If you want to discuss theology, by all means. In another thread. Then you can explain all those wonderful things that Jesus hasn't quite gotten around to yet, but will get to. Real soon now.

No, your "expectations" of a "messiah" will never allow a total and complete (eternal) connection with the eternal God; the one that brought you out of Egypt into the "promised land".

chair

No, your "expectations" of a "messiah" will never allow a total and complete (eternal) connection with the eternal God; the one that brought you out of Egypt into the "promised land".

Whatever.
Have a nice day.

daqq

The Hebrews never spent more than a 24 hour day, or so, in Sinai.
The Hebrews went directly from "Egypt" proper into Midian (Saudi Arabia).
Whatever you might find in "Sinai" peninsula is not of Hebrew origin (although there may be similarities).

:doh: Well, I tried, have a nice thread. :wave2:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RevTestament
Daqq since you insist only the Father is named YHWH, I would like you to explain why the Father would use this name of Himself if the letters individually mean Behold the nail, Behold the hand?
Yeah, I know where that idea comes from, but have seen no one actually prove it to be true.
[MENTION=14304]RevTestament[/MENTION] - I was hoping you might see this thread and join in but it appears you have not been around since we had this exchange, (which is why I quote your post here, just to bring it to your attention).

Last edited: