Open invite to Freak....

Status
Not open for further replies.

s9s27s54

Freak,

I wish I knew. He hasn't been online a lot this week, or at least when I've been online.

I could let him know you're asking about him.

Freak

Originally posted by Knight
Freak is this still "on"?

To be honest with you I've lost interest in doing it. I'm more interested in using my air time to reach non-believers then debating a "in-house" subject that the Body of Christ is divided on.

But, thanks for the offer. :thumb:

Evee

Originally posted by Freak
My program is "live" and is aired 9pm EST. If he is unable to then I would air a special program at 10pm EST, 9pm CST, 8pm MST and get him on the second half of the program which allows him the time to switch over from his program to mine.

Freak where is your show what station what city and what day and time?
I would like to hear that.:)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To be honest with you I've lost interest in doing it. I'm more interested in using my air time to reach non-believers then debating a "in-house" subject that the Body of Christ is divided on.
This is very disappointing.

But then, apparently Freak has turned recently from "the death penalty for murder is wrong because we should turn the other cheek" to "if someone steals from you it's only fair for you to run over them with your Hummer."

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

:confused:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Come on, Knight! What's to be gained, really, by Christians discussing what is just when it comes to punishing criminals? I mean, does God really give much of a rip about justice?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The sad thing is... your so dead wrong on this issue that it hurts your own ministry.

Please reconsider.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
So Jay backed down, eh?

Surprise, surprise! :chuckle:

I was hoping to use part of the debate to bolster my "Argument from Confusion" ;)

Freak

Originally posted by Turbo
Come on, Knight! What's to be gained, really, by Christians discussing what is just when it comes to punishing criminals?

Discussing the death penalty is a "in-house" debate. I'm more interested is discussing the Gospel.

I mean, does God really give much of a rip about justice?

That was a stupid remark. :down:

Freak

What was confusing about this:

But, thanks for the offer.:thumb:

Freak

The sad thing is... your so dead wrong

Nope, you are. I'm still waiting to hear why Jesus didn't call for the apostle Paul's death since he was a murderer when He met Paul on the Road to Dasmascus.

on this issue that it hurts your own ministry.

My friend, you're wrong and that is a lie. I just led a man to Jesus Christ yesterday and God has been doing all kinds of great things through our work. I'm seriously wondering if you're being used of the devil to make such a remark.

Please reconsider.

You reconsider. Christ is not honored by your view.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Discussing the death penalty is a "in-house" debate. I'm more interested is discussing the Gospel.
Actually, Freak, the death penalty is at the heart of the Gospel. God the Father demanded that the Son be put to death to pay for our sins.
Originally posted by Turbo
I mean, does God really give much of a rip about justice?
That was a stupid remark. :down:
That was sarcasm.

This is a stupid remark:
"Police said that the man, identified only as Peter, followed the [robbery] suspects through a neighborhood and eventually caught up with them. He then rolled his Hummer over their car."

I loved that part...I bet those thieves immediately learned their lesson when that Hummer was plowing on top of them.:crackup:
See the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.