Only1Way1Truth1Life

1Way1Truth1Life

There is only one Way, one Truth, one Life. And He loves you. He is the reasoning/the logic( the Logos) of God born as the man Jesus Christ. He lived a sinless life and died on a cross in fullfilment of Scripture redeeming us from the penalty of sin if we believe and accept and repent of our sin. He rose from the dead because death could not hold Him. He appeared to over 400. He did this because He loves you. Turn from your sin and run to God. Believe the Good News. Jesus loves you, this I know for He told me so.

Nanja

There is only one Way, one Truth, one Life. And He loves you. He is the reasoning/the logic( the Logos) of God born as the man Jesus Christ. He lived a sinless life and died on a cross in fullfilment of Scripture redeeming us from the penalty of sin if we believe and accept and repent of our sin. He rose from the dead because death could not hold Him. He appeared to over 400. He did this because He loves you. Turn from your sin and run to God. Believe the Good News. Jesus loves you, this I know for He told me so.

Welcome to TOL, 1Way1Truth1Life!

Wow. That's quite a lot of work you're declaring that people must do to become saved.

What saith the Scriptures?

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

And it is declared in Isaiah 64:6 that all of the works of the unsaved are as filthy rags.

They can't even stir up themselves to call upon Him! Is. 64:7

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

So then, who do you think it is that God loves?

~~~~~

1Way1Truth1Life

Welcome to TOL, 1Way1Truth1Life!

Wow. That's quite a lot of work you're declaring that people must do to become saved.

What saith the Scriptures?

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

And it is declared in Isaiah 64:6 that all of the works of the unsaved are as filthy rags.

They can't even stir up themselves to call upon Him! Is. 64:7

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

So then, who do you think it is that God loves?

~~~~~

Jesus said it twice this way in Luke 13:3&5 "But unless you repent, you too will perish." "But unless you repent, you too will perish."

The Lord Jesus had plenty to say about REPENTANCE--

Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to REPENTANCE."
Luke 24:47 ...[Jesus said to them] that REPENTANCE and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Mark 1:15 ..."The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: REPENT ye, AND BELIEVE the gospel."

Romans 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou CONTINUE in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Acts 26:20 ...they should repent and TURN TO GOD, AND DO WORKS ABLE FOR REPENTANCE.
Acts 2:39, 3:19 REPENT YE therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out...

Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to REPENT:

Acts 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

31 Now when the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate them from one another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right and the goats on the left. 34 Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world! 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something* to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something* to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me as a guest, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you cared for me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you,* or thirsty and give you something* to drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you* as a guest, or naked and clothe you?* 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and come to you?’ 40 And the king will answer and* say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did it* to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it* to me.’ 41 Then he will also say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed ones, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! 42 For I was hungry and you did not give me anything* to eat, I was thirsty and you did not give me anything* to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me as a*guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not care for me.’ 44 Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and not serve you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did not do it* to one of the least of these, you did not do it* to me.’ 46 And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”*

14 What is the benefit, my brothers, if someone says that he has faith but does not have works? That faith is not able to save him, is it?* 15 If a brother or a sister is poorly clothed and lacking food for the day, 16 and one of you should say to them, “Go in peace, keep warm and ⌊eat well⌋,” but does not give them what is necessary for the body, what is the benefit? 17 Thus also faith, if it does not have works, is dead by itself.*
18 But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your* works, and I will show you my* faith by my works. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe, and shudder! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he* offered up his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that faith was working together with his works, and by the works the faith was perfected. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “And Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him for righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. 25 And likewise was not Rahab the prostitute also justified by works when she* welcomed the messengers and sent them out by a different route? 26 For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.*

6 For while* we were still helpless, yet at the proper time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For only rarely will someone die on behalf of a righteous person (for on behalf of a good person possibly someone might even dare to die), 8 but God demonstrates his own love for us, in that while* we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Therefore, by much more, because we* have been declared righteous now by his blood, we will be saved through him from the wrath. 10 For if, while we* were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, by much more, having been reconciled, we will be saved by his life.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber

Hi 1Way

Some of what you wrote above is good news, but it's mixed with bad news which makes it a perverted gospel. Paul writes that the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

That means it's not as you say,
if we believe and accept and repent of our sin
or even

Turn from your sin and run to God.

I hope you stick around long enough to get saved (you can be right now by trusting the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) and come unto the knowledge of the truth!

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Now you've bin and dunnit :eek:

Hi welcome :wave2:

Nanja

Jesus said it twice this way in Luke 13:3&5 "But unless you repent, you too will perish." "But unless you repent, you too will perish."

The Lord Jesus had plenty to say about REPENTANCE--

Repentance is not, nor ever was, an offer to all of humanity.

The command to repent is exclusively to God's Elect 1 Pet. 1:2,
chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph 1:3-11; 2 Tim. 1:9:
The Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 for whom He died.
It's His Mercy for them that results in Him quickening them,
or making them Spiritually Alive in the New Birth.

But the natural man has no ability to please God by performing repentance,
or any other work of the flesh.

Rom 8:7-8 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

~~~~~

1Way1Truth1Life

Hi 1Way

Some of what you wrote above is good news, but it's mixed with bad news which makes it a perverted gospel. Paul writes that the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

That means it's not as you say, or even

I hope you stick around long enough to get saved (you can be right now by trusting the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) and come unto the knowledge of the truth!

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Luke 13:3&5 "But unless you repent, you too will perish." "But unless you repent, you too will perish."

Mark 1:15 ..."The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: REPENT ye, AND BELIEVE the gospel."

Acts 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Luke 24:47 ...[Jesus said to them] that REPENTANCE AND remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Repentance is part and parcel of the Good News of Jesus Christ.

1Way1Truth1Life

Repentance is not, nor ever was, an offer to all of humanity.

The command to repent is exclusively to God's Elect 1 Pet. 1:2,
chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph 1:3-11; 2 Tim. 1:9:
The Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 for whom He died.
It's His Mercy for them that results in Him quickening them,
or making them Spiritually Alive in the New Birth.

But the natural man has no ability to please God by performing repentance,
or any other work of the flesh.

Rom 8:7-8 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

~~~~~

For God so loved the world that whosoever shall believe on Him shal not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Nanja

For God so loved the world that whosoever shall believe on Him shal not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

The World that God Loved John 3:16 are those He had chosen in Christ Jesus;
a small remnant of all of mankind, according to His Own Purpose and Grace 2 Tim. 1:9 before the world began.

The "whosoever" that will Believe on Him, are the same that were Chosen in Him.

The Apostle Paul speaking to the Elect Saints, the Faithful in Christ Jesus,
the ones endowed with the Spiritual Blessing of Faith Titus 1:1, expounded to them here:

Eph. 1
v.3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: v.4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: v.5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, v.6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. v.7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; v.8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; v.9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: v.10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: v.11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will

Remember also, that the natural man has no ability, in and of himself, to please God Rom. 8:7-8,
and that includes believing on Christ.

But all of the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5 are given Faith in the New Birth Eph. 2:8; Gal. 5:22.

"A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven." John 3:27

~~~~~

Nanja

The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

It is the Father's Will for everyone whom He had Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:3-5, that they will come to repentance, and not anyone of them shall perish, because Christ died for them Eph. 1:7, all according to God's Will and Desire.

Job 23:13-14 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth. For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Jesus said:

John 6:
v.37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
v.38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
v.39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

These are all the ones who were chosen to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:7

~~~~~

Nanja

Repentance was never an offer to any of humanity.

But it is a gift given in the New Birth to all the Election of Grace
Chosen in Christ to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4,7; Acts 5:31.

But false religion teaches that anyone,
simply by exercising their own "freewill",
has the ability to repent and become saved.

But they are deceived.

~~~~~

1Way1Truth1Life

Repentance was never an offer to any of humanity.

But it is a gift given in the New Birth to all the Election of Grace
Chosen in Christ to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4,7; Acts 5:31.

But false religion teaches that anyone,
simply by exercising their own "freewill",
has the ability to repent and become saved.

But they are deceived.

~~~~~

John 1:29, "The next day he saw Jesus coming to him, and said, 'Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!'"
John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."
John 4:42, "and they were saying to the woman, 'It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves and know that this One is indeed the Savior of the world.'"
1 Tim. 4:10, "For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers."
1 John 2:2, "and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world."
1 John 4:14, "And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world."
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Matt. 7:7-8)
“Come to me, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light” (Matt. 11:28-30)
"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost" (Luke 19.10). "Christ died for the ungodly" (Rom. 5.6). "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" (1 Tim. 1.15).
"who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2.4).
"...who gave himself a ransom for all" (1 Tim. 2.6)
11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, Titus 2:11
18 Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5.18-19).
9 But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death FOR EVERYONE. Hebrews 2:9
18 For Christ also died for sins once FOR ALL, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit; 19 in which also He went and made proclamation to the spirits now in prison, 20 who once were disobedient, when the patience of God kept waiting in the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through the water (1 Peter 3.18-20).
1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master WHO BOUGHT THEM, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. 2 Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep (2 Peter 2.1-3).

The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance (2 Peter 3.9).

3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2.3-4).

12 “What do you think? If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go and search for the one that is straying? 13 “If it turns out that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray. 14 “So it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish (Matthew 18.12-14).

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. 38 “Behold, your house is being left to you desolate! 39 “For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!'” (Matthew 23.37-39)

14 “As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life. 16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life (John 3.14-16).

Let God be true and every man a liar. Roman 3:4

Nanja

Anyone can quote scriptures, but very few are given to understand them.

John 8:47 He that is of God heareth (understand/comprehend) God's words:
ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

That kind of "hearing" is not physical, by the natural ear, but is Spiritual,
and is only possible when one is Born of the Spirit of God.

1 Cor. 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

~~~~~

1Way1Truth1Life

1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master WHO BOUGHT THEM, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. 2 Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep (2 Peter 2.1-3).