Only Yahwah is a true God

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubRam

Because KJV Rev 1:11 was found to be a corruption it is not included into other bibles.

KJV Revelation 1:11. Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

CherubRam

Christian Trinitarianism comes from Gnostic Pagans according to history.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Matthew 11:11[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
"I solemnly assure you, history has not known a man born of woman greater than John the Baptizer. Yet the least born into the Kingdom of God is greater than he. From John the Baptizer's time until now the kingdom of God has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force."

After killing off the original Christians, the Pagan Christians proclaimed to be the true Christians.[/FONT]

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
In the only codices which would be even likely to preserve an older reading, namely the Sinaitic Syriac and the oldest Latin Manuscript, the pages are GONE which contained the end of Matthew 28. Frederick Cornwallis Conybeare (1856 - 9 January 1924) Professor of Theology at the University of Oxford.

Here is the oldest recorded document of Matthew 28:19.
"The Demonstratio Evangelica" by Eusebius:

Eusebius of Caesarea. 265 ? AD.– 337 ? AD.

Eusebius was the Church historian and Bishop of Caesarea. On page 152 Eusebius quotes the early book of Matthew that he had in his library in Caesarea. Eusebius informs us of Yahshua's actual words to his disciples in the original text of Matthew 28:19.

"With one word and voice He said to His disciples: "Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all...

And again Eusebius for example, in Book III of his History, Chapter 5, Section 2, which is about the Jewish persecution of early Christians, we read:

"But the rest of the disciples, who had been incessantly plotted against with a view to their destruction, and had been driven out of the land of Judea, went to all nations to preach the good news, relying upon the power of Christ, who had said to them, "Go ye and make disciples of all the nations in my name."

And again, in his Oration in Praise of Emperor Constantine, Chapter 16, Section 8, we read:

"What king or prince in any age of the world, what philosopher, legislator or prophet, in civilized or barbarous lands, has attained so great a height of excellence, I say not after death, but while living still, and full of mighty power, as to fill the ears and tongues of all mankind with the praises of his name?
Surely none save our only Savior has done this, when, after his victory over death, he spoke these words to his followers, and fulfilled it by that event, saying to them, "Go ye and make disciples of all nations in my name."

WH
19 πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος
19 poreuthentes oun matheteusate manta ta ethne baptizontes autous eis to onoma tou patros kai tou uiou kai tou agiou pneumatos
19 [having gone] [therefore] [disciple] [all] [the] [nations] [baptizing] [them] [in] [the] [name] [of the] [Father] [and] [of the] [Son] [and] [of the] [Holy] [Spirit]

NKJV
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, - Matthew 28:19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew28:19&version=NKJV

Seems pretty accurate to me..

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Because KJV Rev 1:11 was found to be a corruption it is not included into other bibles.

KJV Revelation 1:11. Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

It's in my Bible, and in the WH...

de24b93b162045c6cc3b1d357dec64d0.jpg

Christian Trinitarianism comes from Gnostic Pagans according to history.
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Matthew 11:11[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
"I solemnly assure you, history has not known a man born of woman greater than John the Baptizer. Yet the least born into the Kingdom of God is greater than he. From John the Baptizer's time until now the kingdom of God has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force."

After killing off the original Christians, the Pagan Christians proclaimed to be the true Christians.[/FONT]

And instead of citing an authority on history, you link to your favorite forum.

Why should I believe you again?

marhig

2Cor 13:14 is one of many references to God : Father Son and Holy Spirit.
I am fully convinced that God is a Trinity.
I am not going to answer anymore anti-trinitarian posts.
You don't have to answer me, but I'm guessing you can't answer me? I'm telling the truth. By the verse you have quoted you seem to be insinuating that I still have a veil over me. Well, it's not me with the veil, I believe Christ Jesus when he says that the father is the only true God and that the father is his God. I also believe Paul when he says that the head of Christ is God, and I believe the apostles when they call the father, the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It's not me unable to see the truth!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You don't have to answer me, but I'm guessing you can't answer me? I'm telling the truth. By the verse you have quoted you seem to be insinuating that I still have a veil over me. Well, it's not me with the veil, I believe Christ Jesus when he says that the father is the only true God and that the father is his God. I also believe Paul when he says that the head of Christ is God, and I believe the apostles when they call the father, the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It's not me unable to see the truth!
So, Marhig, perhaps you can answer this question, then:

Is something (like humility) good because God recognizes it as good?
OR
Is something good because God commands it to be good (or as Socrates put it, because God "likes" it)?

marhig

So, Marhig, perhaps you can answer this question, then:

Is something (like humility) good because God recognizes it as good?
OR
Is something good because God commands it to be good (or as Socrates put it, because God "likes" it)?
Something is good because God changes our hearts to be good. All true goodness comes from God, and not the worldly sloppy all over each other fake love, but God's love, an unselfish humble love where we love others because God has loved us and changed our heart to be more like that of Christ.

What has that got to do with the trinity?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Something is good because God changes our hearts to be good.

But how does God know what is good? Does He recognize something as being good? or does He command it to be good?

All true goodness comes from God,

Which brings us back to the question, how does God define "good"? Recognizes it as good, or commands something to be good?

and not the worldly sloppy all over each other fake love, but God's love, an unselfish humble love where we love others because God has loved us and changed our heart to be more like that of Christ.

:blabla:

Irrelevant to the topic.

What has that got to do with the trinity?

I'll get to that in a moment.

marhig

But how does God know what is good? Does He recognize something as being good? or does He command it to be good?

Which brings us back to the question, how does God define "good"? Recognizes it as good, or commands something to be good?

:blabla:

Irrelevant to the topic.

I'll get to that in a moment.

What are you getting at?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What are you getting at?
I'm going to show you how God is triune. Could you please answer the question?

Is something good because God recognizes it as good, or is something good because God commands it to be good?

marhig

Is something good because God recognizes it as good, or is something good because God commands it to be good?

What? I've already told you, we are only truly good when God changes our hearts. And it's only those who are willing to lay down their lives and live by the will of God, being a living sacrifice that truly have the life of Christ in them. God commands us to obey him, but he doesn't make us do anything, we have free will to either obey him or not, as Joshua says "choose you this day whom you will serve". And if we are willing to sacrifice our life for Christs sake then God works on our hearts through Christ by the power of the Spirit, and changes our hearts to be more like that of Christ and we are to then remain in God's goodness and carry on living by the will of the father and turn from sin and by the strength of God and by the power of the Spirit through Christ Jesus we can overcome.

God isn't triune. Not only did Jesus say that the father is the only true God, but he also said why do you call me good there is none God but God!

I know that there is the father, Son and Holy Ghost, and that they are one in love, heart and mind as we are with them once we are born of God and belong to Christ as seen in John 17. But, the father is the God of all, he is the Almighty God and he is also the God of Christ Jesus as Jesus and the apostles clearly tell us in the Bible.

Sorry but I have to go out for a bit, I'll answer anything else later.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What? I've already told you, we are only truly good

I'm not asking about humans, Marhig. I'm asking about God.

How does God know what is good?

when God changes our hearts. And it's only those who are willing to lay down their lives and live by the will of God, being a living sacrifice that truly have the life of Christ in them. God commands us to obey him, but he doesn't make us do anything, we have free will to either obey him or not, as Joshua says "choose you this day whom you will serve". And if we are willing to sacrifice our life for Christs sake then God works on our hearts through Christ by the power of the Spirit, and changes our hearts to be more like that of Christ and we are to then remain in God's goodness and carry on living by the will of the father and turn from sin and by the strength of God and by the power of the Spirit through Christ Jesus we can overcome.

More :blabla:.

You're still not answering my question.

God isn't triune.

Saying it doesn't make it so, Marhig.

I'm going to show you that He is, if you would just answer my question.

Not only did Jesus say that the father is the only true God, but he also said why do you call me good there is none God but God!

Rabbit trail.

Stay on topic please.

I know that there is the father, Son and Holy Ghost, and that they are one in love, heart and mind as we are with them once we are born of God and belong to Christ as seen in John 17. But, the father is the God of all, he is the Almighty God and he is also the God of Christ Jesus as Jesus and the apostles clearly tell us in the Bible.

Even more :blabla:.

Why is it so hard for you people to answer a simple (well, maybe not so simple) question?

Does God recognize goodness? or does He command things to be good?

Sorry but I have to go out for a bit, I'll answer anything else later.

:AMR:

MARHIG: Here is the one question you need to answer (at least for now):

How does God define "goodness"?
Does He recognize something as good?
Or does He command things to be good?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Have you noticed how Trinitarians ignore what other scriptures and history says?
Have you noticed that you ignore what Trinitarians say?

Cherub, (this may seem off topic, but I promise that it ties in nicely with God being triune, proves it in fact) How does God know something is good?

BoyStan

Fair enough. I accept there are interesting verses that support your point of view.
Once an elderly lady said she didn't believe the trinity and she doubted that she was a Christian.
I have thought that no-one has a theology without errors.So for me I accept the trinity . I rejoice in the fellowship of love that we share with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thanks for your challenging comments.

CherubRam

Have you noticed that you ignore what Trinitarians say?

Cherub, (this may seem off topic, but I promise that it ties in nicely with God being triune, proves it in fact) How does God know something is good?

How come True Orthodox Judaism has always rejected that God is a Trinity? How come Gnostic Pagan Christians claim that God is a Trinity?

Status
Not open for further replies.