Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Elia

Bs"d

Thus saith Y-H-W-H the King of Israel and its redeemer, Y-H-W-H of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God - Isaiah 44:6

Ain't that the truth...

“You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.
Deuteronomy 4:35

beameup

Bs"d

Yea, you've got (1)YHWH the King and (2)YHWH the Redeemer (goes by many titles in the Tanakh)
Clearly the BCE rabbis saw TWO POWERS and wrote about that fact extensively. That is why so
many Jews recognized the "Arm of YHWH" when He arrived and believed in Him.

Elia

Yea, you've got (1)YHWH the King and (2)YHWH the Redeemer (goes by many titles in the Tanakh)
Clearly the BCE rabbis saw TWO POWERS and wrote about that fact extensively.
Bs"d

That's interesting. Where can I find all these extensive writings? Because I've never seen them.

Bs"d

And then only silence remained. Not a single one of "all these extensive writings of the Rabbis about TWO POWERS" is brought.

That is of course because they don't exist.

Beameup is again speaking with forked tongue.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

beameup

Bs"d

And then only silence remained. Not a single one of "all these extensive writings of the Rabbis about TWO POWERS" is brought.

The Tanakh says that Jews are "asleep" and cannot "see" or "hear" because they have no Prophets:
For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes - Isaiah 29:10a

Their "eyes" have been shut since 70 A.D.

Elia

Bs"d

Bs"d

Where are "all these extensive writings of the Rabbis about TWO POWERS"??

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

Beameup is one of those dispensers of Christians lies.

God will punish him for his lies.

God's Truth

Bs"d

The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.

But then you encounter the following problems:

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”
Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

And from that we learn that Christians who worship Christ are idol worshipers.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

There is only one God.

He is the Father.

Jesus is that same and only God the Father come in the flesh.

Even the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father.

That alone shows you two and that those two are one and the same.

God's Truth

The Tanakh says that Jews are "asleep" and cannot "see" or "hear" because they have no Prophets:
For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes - Isaiah 29:10a

Their "eyes" have been shut since 70 A.D.

No, not since 70 A.D.; the Jews who did not have faith in God before Jesus...God cut them off and hardened those Jews BEFORE Jesus started his earthly ministry.

Those cut off and hardened Jesus were bound over to the place where the Gentiles were. They were bound over to disobedience.

God's Truth

Bs"d

Beameup is again speaking with forked tongue.

You have judged yourself as having a forked tongue.

There are many scriptures in the Old Testament that speaks of God the Father in heaven and also His Holy Spirit that comes upon men He chooses to put His Spirit upon.

God the Father, and the Holy Spirit now make two and those two are ONE and the same.

God's Truth

Bs"d

Ain't that the truth...

“You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.
Deuteronomy 4:35

Jesus IS that same and only REDEEMER.

God's Truth

Thus saith YHWH the King of Israel, and His REDEEMER the LORD of hosts;

Don't be S.O.S. :hammer:

Look more carefully at that scripture. That scripture does not make a separate Redeemer...that scripture says the only One God is the Redeemer of Israel.

Are you a trinitarian, or do you believe the truth that there is only One God and that He is the Father, and since there is only One God and He is the Father...Jesus is that same and only God the Father?

beameup

Bs"d

Where are "all these extensive writings of the Rabbis about TWO POWERS"??

Beameup is one of those dispensers of Christians lies.

God will punish him for his lies.

God is already punishing you. He destroyed your religion in 70 AD, and left you destitute.
I discovered the many verses by the Prophets that say that you are now blind and cannot understand Moses.
So, with that in mind, it is of no use to "lead you by the hand" to information concerning
BCE understanding of God, as you cannot see and understand.

Moses used to put a veil over his face so that the Israelites could not stare at the glory on his face, that was fading away, but their [Israelites] minds were closed. For to this day, at the reading of the Torah, the same veil remains; it is not lifted, because it is lifted only [by faith] in Messiah. Even to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; but whenever a person turns to the Yeshua, the veil is taken away [and they can see]. - from 2 Corinthians 3:13-16

Nothing has changed in 2,000 years - the blindness is still there.

Elia

Jesus IS that same and only REDEEMER.

Bs"d

The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”

By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

I must say I don't get it, at all. Is there some reason any Christian should find 55 pages of disputing John 1 interesting? You people disputing scripture, just one post, saying you don't believe the New Testament, is enough.

Is there some way you can explain why you think people should be interested in you repeating yourself, all day, every day? Then cloning those threads? I complain, not even about the lies anymore, but because it makes for a website that's a repetitious bore, of repetitious bores. It's just not intelligent.

1 Timothy 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers...

Ben Masada

I must say I don't get it, at all. Is there some reason any Christian should find 55 pages of disputing John 1 interesting? You people disputing scripture, just one post, saying you don't believe the New Testament, is enough.

I believe about 20% of the NT as of coming from Jesus or about him. The other 80% is made out of anti-Jewish interpolations with the intent at promoting the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

God's Truth

Bs"d

God the Father came as a Man.

God is INVISIBLE, He is Spirit and came to us on earth with a flesh body.

There is only one Spirit. That is what the scriptures say.

You cannot in your worthless opinions try to speak to me as if your words are knowledgeable. For knowledge about Jesus is not a matter of you, you a no body who picks and chooses what to keep and what to throw out from God. Who are you to rewrite the Bible and make a new one?

If anyone wants to be someone to God, according the the Word of God, you have to have knowledge and experience.

Jesus tells us how to get that.

You do not have it, knowledge. You do not have it because it is one of the scriptures you threw out, and now you put your worthless opinions, which is garbage for us to read.

Ben Masada

Thus saith YHWH the King of Israel, and His Redeemer the LORD of hosts;

Don't be S.O.S.

What's happening Beameup? This statement is Jewish, not Christian. However, personally, I do not like to use the statement that "HaShem is the First and the Last." The first gives the impression of a second and the last that HaShem is not eternal.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's happening Beameup? This statement is Jewish, not Christian. However, personally, I do not like to use the statement that "HaShem is the First and the Last." The first gives the impression of a second and the last that HaShem is not eternal.

He is another reason you do not like to use the statement;

Revelation 1:18 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

God's Truth

You do not like it or understand it because it is only revealed in Jesus Christ.