Only the Spirit of Truth giveth life, eternal.

Gurucam

Bradley D,

The KJV N.T. confirms the following, in absolute clarity, about Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 15
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

1. I speak about the second man Who was raised to heaven clad only in a spirit body. He is the Lord from heaven. He is in a spiritual body (i.e. the Spirit of Truth) 'seated on the right side of the God Who is the Holy Spirit.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit), who also maketh intercession for us.

In the above, Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body and God is Spirit.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

2. I do not speak about the first man who is Jesus in a natural body that is from earth. This is Jesus in a physical body. This is the son of man who is not consequential.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

3. The Lord is Jesus clad only in His Spirit (body) which is from heaven. This is the Son of God who is absolutely consequential. In this format Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. He is entitled to all thing due to the Holy Ghost.

Fact is since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus. Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is not the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now
(since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

One billion traditional Christians are esteeming the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus as Lord. This is not correct. This is antichrist.

Bradley D, none of these billion people, have accepted Jesus instruction to look to things that are not seen and eternal. They are doing their own thing.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

They have not found the strait gate and narrow way that leadeth unto life:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Bradley D,

Many verses in the KJV N.T. refer to or call, the physical Jesus, Lord. And indeed the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was Lord but not for us who came to earth after he was crucified and rose to heaven.

The physical Jesus was 'seen' and temporal. He is no more:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was Lord only for the Jews and others (of 2000 odd years ago) who esteemed the law of sin and death (whether by religion or conscience). The physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was Lord only for those who could not and/or did not follow the Christian path.

The physical Jesus is no more. He was from earth, earthly. He left so that the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus can come and be Lord.

The Christian path is anchored totally on the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus.

It was clearly confirmed in the KJV N.T. by Jesus, himself that: he had to go away, by crucifixion and rising to heaven, so that the Spirit of Truth can come and bring All Truth which he, the physical Jesus, could not and did not, deliver to the disciples.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Additionally it was confirmed that after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven the Lord is that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus.

17 Now
(since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

It was also confirmed that there is just one lord:

1 Corinthians: 8 KJV N.T.
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Therefore there cannot be a physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus and also a Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus.

The KJV N.T. confirms the following, in absolute clarity, about Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 15
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Since 2000 odd years ago our Lord (for all humans) is only the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus. And not at all the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

We who have recognized and embraced only the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus have the real live Christian Lord. Our Lord is Jesus who rose to heaven in His Spirit only body and is seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, ready willing and able to make intercession on our behalf, according to things that groan our individual hearts or spirits.

Those who esteem the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus are totally lost. They are totally misled by false prophets. They have totally ignored Jesus and gone about their own ideas and righteousness. Their leaders have distorted the revelation in the KJV N.T. so as to have them imprisoned in servitude to the Satanic status quo who were rulers of the surface of earth, up to recently.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again (clad only in His Spirit body), who is even at the right hand of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit), who also maketh intercession for us.

We are in the fullness of time, come onto truth before too late will be your cry.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

This is not about the commonly parroted foolishness which you posted:

Jesus died for my sins.

"He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification" (Romans 4:25).
Jesus did not die for your sins. He was not 'delivered over to death' for your sins.

However He was raised, very alive, 2000 odd years ago, in His Spirit body to spirit heaven. This was 2000 odd years ago. And since then, that Spirit of Jesus (and that Spirit of Jesus alone) is Lord.

17 Now

Those who are led by this Spirit Jesus has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

1. God given freedom to transgress the law of sin and death:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2. God given liberty to transgress the law of sin and death:

17 Now

3. God given justification to transgress the law of sin and death:

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.”

4. Those in Christ are justified and glorified by God.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Last edited: