ONLY ONE GOSPEL ?

clefty

I rarely ever talk about myself.
wellllll...but never mind

here in this thread you should talk about this:
Gal 2:2 Then after fourteen years, I went up again to Jerusalem, this time with Barnabas. I took Titus along also.
2 I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.
3 Yet not even Titus, who was with me, was compelled to be circumcised, even though he was a Greek.
4 This matter arose because some false believers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves.
5 We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might be preserved for you.

remind them that Paul went to consult with the Jews in order to make SURE that what he was telling the goyim was appropriate...you know "kosher"...the issue of circumcision was addressed and well later it was understood even by Peter that the Spirit saw believing goyim hearts purified...their hearts circumcised...or as Paul would even still later term it "the inner jew"...

yeah tell them how they did NOT change anything about the gospel so that the TRUTH of the gospel might be preserved...which is of course is faith in Yahushua and to believe and NOT just hear but to DO everything He and they taught...and modelled...you know copy me as I copy Christ...so worship like, and eat like...

( oh and don't burden yourselves with burdens not even they had to carry as they didn't have to make the decision to be cut...because they were WAY too young 8 days old to decide whether or not they should be circumcised...that burden was for their parents to decide...circumcision never saved anyway was the teaching in the OT...I mean Muslims circumcise too are they saved?)

now imagine if Paul was trying to sneak past these zealous Jews a teaching that Sabbath was done away with and now every day was Holy...oh and that they could eat cats bats and wombats! LOL

God's Truth

No...His Spirit helps me understand when I fail to keep seventh day Sabbath Holy...you don't even try...

You said you never obey it.
You said you just tell others to keep it.
Those who have the Spirit overcome.

You don't and you don't.

but again...you like the others here who claim "not dispensed to me"...have made another gospel another christ

Jesus dispensed the new law.

with another father who apparently DOES change...

The old law was about Jesus, and he came and fulfilled it, and then made a different one.

The old law was always about Jesus. God didn't just change it to be ab out Jesus.

and has NOT an IMMUTABLE LAW but as the Catholics claim:

Application of the natural law varies greatly; it can demand reflection that takes account of various conditions of life according to places, times, and circumstances. Nevertheless, in the diversity of cultures, the natural law remains as a rule that binds men among themselves and imposes on them, beyond the inevitable differences, common principles.

You speak too much gibberish.

and you agreeing with them have applied it to EVERY day...LOL

You are in La La Land.

God's Truth

yes you are rejecting what is for you but responding to a post not to you...lol

That is just more worthless hypocritical nonsense from you.

what is so hard to understand about his suggestion we stop arguing about which part of the Bible was written to any of us as actually none of it was?

What is wrong with you? You just laughed at me and told me not to respond to a post that wasn't to me, and then you just do that very thing.

You are the worst hypocrite and who hates hypocrites?

clefty

"
You said you never obey it.
You said you just tell others to keep it.
Those who have the Spirit overcome.

You don't and you don't.
never?

how about during summers when the electric heater is not turned on?

oh wait I still carry walkers for crippled people in fellowship...

Jesus dispensed the new law.
includes the Sabbath don't it? He even asked we pray that the Sabbath is kept in future times of trouble...

The old law was about Jesus, and he came and fulfilled it, and then made a different one.
right a different Law...ok so not like His Father's Will? The kingdom is now divided between those that did and those that don't? WOW...you know divided houses can NOT stand...

so what is different about His Law from His Father's? It's for the Gentiles too? SO WAS THE OTHER ONE...remember one law for native and foreigner ALIKE...just like in the Sabbath commandment...remember?...no of course not you don't even think there is faith in the OT...LOL

The old law was always about Jesus. God didn't just change it to be ab out Jesus.
ummm I think the Law is Perfect LIKE HIM...Holy LIKE HIM...ETERNAL...LIKE HIM...TRUE also like Him...Righteous yup Like Him...do you need the scripture?

So the LAW mirrors Him and He said of HIMSELF I NEVER CHANGE...hmmm...so that means you worship a god that DOES CHANGE...EVEN HIS LAW...because it was NOT perfect or NOT righteous or NOT eternal...oh my

You speak too much gibberish.
you need to read slower as this:

"Application of the natural law varies greatly"

is EXACTLY what you do with your claim that every day is the Sabbath and every day is HOLY...

yup...YOU DO what Catholics claim is to be done about the Law...apply it according to whatever...and you do...

must be the bats or wombats you eat...get to your brain or something...

You are in La La Land.
Came here to get you out...

clefty

That is just more worthless hypocritical nonsense from you.
just describing what you did...

What is wrong with you? You just laughed at me and told me not to respond to a post that wasn't to me, and then you just do that very thing.

You are the worst hypocrite and who hates hypocrites?
I did NOT respond to the one that posted I posted to YOU about what HE posted...that is a different thing...almost as different as what He did and what YOU DO...must be the bats and wombats you eat getting into your brain...

just calm down and read...I notice you get all histrionic and then miss vital points...and opportunities like realizing most on this thread agree with you that the Sabbath is NOT FOR THEM...

God's Truth

just describing what you did...

I did NOT respond to the one that posted I posted to YOU about what HE posted...that is a different thing...almost as different as what He did and what YOU DO...must be the bats and wombats you eat getting into your brain...

just calm down and read...I notice you get all histrionic and then miss vital points...and opportunities like realizing most on this thread agree with you that the Sabbath is NOT FOR THEM...
You posted to me about a post I made to someone else.

You have a hard time understanding your hypocrite self.

God's Truth

" never?

how about during summers when the electric heater is not turned on?

You aren't supposed to ignite a fire on the Sabbath according to the old law.

You said you obey the Sabbath laws as Jesus and Paul did.

Where does God say unless it is cold?

You also said you talk about other things on the Sabbath besides God.

God says not to do that.

You admitted you don't keep the Sabbath.
oh wait I still carry walkers for crippled people in fellowship...

Why do you do that on the Sabbath?

You are a deliberate practicing sinner who makes excuses for breaking the rules---after YOU SAID you obey the Sabbath like Jesus and Paul.

includes the Sabbath don't it? He even asked we pray that the Sabbath is kept in future times of trouble...

No such thing. You made that up.

right a different Law...ok so not like His Father's Will? The kingdom is now divided between those that did and those that don't? WOW...you know divided houses can NOT stand...

Where do you get it isn't the Father's will?

so what is different about His Law from His Father's? It's for the Gentiles too? SO WAS THE OTHER ONE...remember one law for native and foreigner ALIKE...just like in the Sabbath commandment...remember?...no of course not you don't even think there is faith in the OT...LOL

The Sabbath was always about Jesus---he is the mystery revealed.

clefty

You aren't supposed to ignite a fire on the Sabbath according to the old law.

You said you obey the Sabbath laws as Jesus and Paul did.

Where does God say unless it is cold?

You also said you talk about other things on the Sabbath besides God.

God says not to do that.

You admitted you don't keep the Sabbath.
and you claim you keep Sabbath every day? Every day is Holy...

now you created another gospel another christ with another father that is NOT eternal with an immutable law but a father that changes and with a law applied any way you want...

You are a deliberate practicing sinner who makes excuses for breaking the rules---after YOU SAID you obey the Sabbath like Jesus and Paul.
you judge like a Pharisee by rules you don’t keep

No such thing. You made that up.
https://biblehub.com/matthew/24-20.htm

The only commandment specifically prayed for that it be kept in future times of trouble...

not that prayers be said for safety or they be preserved or the Temple be spared...just that the Sabbath be kept...

Where do you get it isn't the Father's will?
cuz not keeping the seventh day Holy ain’t IN the scriptures...if NOT keeping he Sabbath anymore was the Father’s will it would be made clear and not added into it by your twisty interpretations...as if He would make Himself liar having said He is unchanging perfect eternal...

The Sabbath was always about Jesus---he is the mystery revealed.
Still is...and more...and He rested in the tomb...keeping it on the first full day of the New Covenant age...and told us to follow Him His way...one gospel made possible by ONE law...for Jew and gentile alike...no distinction

the Promise provided by that ONE law...of good things still to come...

God's Truth

and you claim you keep Sabbath every day? Every day is Holy...

now you created another gospel another christ with another father that is NOT eternal with an immutable law but a father that changes and with a law applied any way you want...

you judge like a Pharisee by rules you don’t keep

https://biblehub.com/matthew/24-20.htm

The only commandment specifically prayed for that it be kept in future times of trouble...

not that prayers be said for safety or they be preserved or the Temple be spared...just that the Sabbath be kept...

cuz not keeping the seventh day Holy ain’t IN the scriptures...if NOT keeping he Sabbath anymore was the Father’s will it would be made clear and not added into it by your twisty interpretations...as if He would make Himself liar having said He is unchanging perfect eternal...

Still is...and more...and He rested in the tomb...keeping it on the first full day of the New Covenant age...and told us to follow Him His way...one gospel made possible by ONE law...for Jew and gentile alike...no distinction

the Promise provided by that ONE law...of good things still to come...

The Sabbath day was a shadow of Jesus.

It was a teaching tool about no works to get saved---no works to get saved are the purification works of the law.

Since Jesus came, he is our rest from works.

clefty

The Sabbath day was a shadow of Jesus.
of good things still to come said Paul...

It was a teaching tool about no works to get saved---no works to get saved are the purification works of the law.
Is a teaching tool which taught you nothing...OT was by faith...saved first then given law...

Since Jesus came, he is our rest from works.
You do nothing...you hear and do NOT DO...your faith is workless...you do not keep His Ways...wear His yoke...represent Him...bear His fruits...

you are MAD with another gospel another christ...

God's Truth

of good things still to come said Paul...

Is a teaching tool which taught you nothing...OT was by faith...saved first then given law...

You do nothing...you hear and do NOT DO...your faith is workless...you do not keep His Ways...wear His yoke...represent Him...bear His fruits...

you are MAD with another gospel another christ...

It doesn't look good for you.

clefty

You should question it and my evidence is evident.

Your evidence is you're getting boring and distracting from the topic of the thread: "Only One Gospel?"

So what do you think of Cornelius the first convert?

Ironic that when another centurion's servant was healed Yahushua did say that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 8:5-13).

you know

other sheep, not of this fold in John 10:16

He also promised,

“if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL peoples to Myself (John 12:32).

NOT just jews...
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed Gen 21:3

The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. (Isaiah 60:3)

And let’s not forget that the Hebrews which left saved from Egypt were a mixed multitude...

and yet repeated was that there was ONE LAW for both native and foreigner...

just as in the Sabbath commandment the only one inclusive of non native strangers living with them.

Do you think any of these “God fearers” who were devout believers in Yah and in good standing with Jews were like you your “oh for me it’s EVERY day is Holy and I eat whatever I want...all that stuff ain’t dispensed to me”?

or did they seek the same Promise provided by the One Eternal Law by the never changing Yah.

Peter concludes “But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him.” Acts 10:35

Does working righteousness sound like your “every day is Holy to Him...and you can eat cats bats rats and wombats”?

God's Truth

Your evidence is you're getting boring and distracting from the topic of the thread: "Only One Gospel?"
You describe yourself.

So what do you think of Cornelius the first convert?

Ironic that when another centurion's servant was healed Yahushua did say that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 8:5-13).

you know

John 10:16

He also promised,[/URL]​

“if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL peoples to Myself (John 12:32).

NOT just jews...
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed Gen 21:3

What is your point? What do you think you disproved?

The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. (Isaiah 60:3)

And let’s not forget that the Hebrews which left saved from Egypt were a mixed multitude...

and yet repeated was that there was ONE LAW for both native and foreigner...

just as in the Sabbath commandment the only one inclusive of non native strangers living with them.

Do you think any of these “God fearers” who were devout believers in Yah and in good standing with Jews were like you your “oh for me it’s EVERY day is Holy and I eat whatever I want...all that stuff ain’t dispensed to me”?

or did they seek the same Promise provided by the One Eternal Law by the never changing Yah.

Peter concludes “But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him.” Acts 10:35

Does working righteousness sound like your “every day is Holy to Him...and you can eat cats bats rats and wombats”?

Jesus came first for the Jews who had ALREADY belonged to God by faith.

No Gentiles could be saved yet, not even Samaritans.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all can come to him to be saved, but when he walked the earth, only those Jews who already belonged to God by faith could be saved.

Jesus came to make a new covenant that is based on faith. God cut off the Jews who did not have faith, and He bound those cut off and hardened Jews to the place of the rest of the disobedient world.

Do you think it makes sense that Jesus would come to make a new covenant based on faith but cut off and harden Jews who already had faith?!

Does it make sense to you that when Jesus came he would give everyone the same chance to be saved at that time, when he came for those who waited for him?

Jesus came for those who repented of their sins---that is about John the baptizer preparing the way for Jesus.

clefty

You describe yourself.
with as much time as you spend here you should really have become more clever...

What is your point? What do you think you disproved?
that already in the OT there were those that lived within Israel and were NOT running amok with their own another gospel another christs and insisting change to the laws to let them rest every day or eat cats bats rats and wombats...

Jesus came first for the Jews who had ALREADY belonged to God by faith.
ok good thanks...for awhile now you have been saying the OT was NOT by faith...glad you accept what is scriptural and not some crazy idolatry you concocted in your own interpretations...like your another gospel another christs who has a father that has a law that is NOT eternal and can change as you want it to be applied...

No Gentiles could be saved yet, not even Samaritans.
you miss so much...where to start?...

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all can come to him to be saved, but when he walked the earth, only those Jews who already belonged to God by faith could be saved.

Jesus came to make a new covenant that is based on faith. God cut off the Jews who did not have faith, and He bound those cut off and hardened Jews to the place of the rest of the disobedient world.

Do you think it makes sense that Jesus would come to make a new covenant based on faith but cut off and harden Jews who already had faith?!

Does it make sense to you that when Jesus came he would give everyone the same chance to be saved at that time, when he came for those who waited for him?

Jesus came for those who repented of their sins---that is about John the baptizer preparing the way for Jesus.

wow...just wow...

reading this was like kicking over a large rock and watching the creepy things scurry from the light...

God's Truth

with as much time as you spend here you should really have become more clever...

that already in the OT there were those that lived within Israel and were NOT running amok with their own another gospel another christs and insisting change to the laws to let them rest every day or eat cats bats rats and wombats...

Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament and gave us a New Testament.
Do what Jesus says to do in the New Testament and Jesus will reveal himself to you.

ok good thanks...for awhile now you have been saying the OT was NOT by faith...

The old law was not based on faith. Some had faith and some didn't. The old law was based on the purification works of the law, which all had to do whether or not they had faith.

glad you accept what is scriptural and not some crazy idolatry you concocted in your own interpretations...like your another gospel another christs who has a father that has a law that is NOT eternal and can change as you want it to be applied...

You keep slandering Jesus when you say that. So Jesus didn't say all have to have faith in him to be saved? Jesus didn't stop with the commands to circumcise in the flesh, and stop the various external washings that included animal sacrifices? Jesus didn't say no more eye for eye and tooth for tooth? Jesus didn't say no more three marriages and divorces?

you miss so much...where to start?...

wow...just wow...

reading this was like kicking over a large rock and watching the creepy things scurry from the light...

You should be more careful about what you say about the Word of God.

clefty

Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament and gave us a New Testament.
That New Testament He taught and modelled for us a LIFESTYLE prior His signing it with His blood and sealing it with His death...NO CHANGES after death of testator...but you wish to change what He taught and modelled for us to live by with your “everyday is rest eat whatever” another gospel from another christ...

Do what Jesus says to do in the New Testament and Jesus will reveal himself to you.
you mean follow Him...do AS HE DID...pray that the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble? He has indeed revealed Himself and is Son of a Father Who does NOT change...with a Law that is Eternal...especially the Sabbath as He made it a perpetual sign...gave it to believing gentiles when the good news gospel was already to them in the OT...

The old law was not based on faith.
sure it was...

Some had faith and some didn't.
most made up their own...like you...

The old law was based on the purification works of the law, which all had to do whether or not they had faith.
based on their faith they were His people not purification works...that followed their faith they were His...

You keep slandering Jesus when you say that. So Jesus didn't say all have to have faith in him to be saved? Jesus didn't stop with the commands to circumcise in the flesh, and stop the various external washings that included animal sacrifices? Jesus didn't say no more eye for eye and tooth for tooth? Jesus didn't say no more three marriages and divorces?
if you wish to claim you abide in Him...LIVE as He did...John is clear...Peter warns not do otherwise...Paul states to copy him as he copied Christ...

You should be more careful about what you say about the Word of God.
you mean don’t add or take away from it like you do? Your another gospel “do whatever whenever” from another christ? “He abolished the the OT”

So you change even what Peter said in Acts 10: 35 “...in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness does whatever whenever is accepted by Him.”