ONLY ONE GOSPEL ?

clefty

Many church members wrongly believe there is only one Gospel in the Bible. Setting aside my own opinions, and anyone else’s ideas, we allow the Holy Scriptures to prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that Peter and Paul did not preach the same Gospel.

Everything that Peter and the eleven apostles of Israel preached, they learned from the Lord Jesus Christ in His earthly ministry (Matthew 28:19,20; Mark 8;31; John 14:26; Acts 1:21,22). Galatians 1:11-18 makes it absolutely clear that the Apostle Paul did not receive the doctrines he taught from Peter and Israel’s other apostles:
“11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preachedof me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the
revelation of Jesus Christ
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s
womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.”

Paul did not learn the grace doctrines from Jesus Christ in His earthly ministry either. In fact, Paul wrote: “Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more” (2 Corinthians 5:16). The ascended Lord Jesus Christ (post-resurrection) revealed to Paul alone the “revelation of the mystery” (Romans 16:25; cf. Galatians 1:11-18). Peter, James, and John never used the expression “the revelation of the mystery” in their epistles—only Paul used that term.

How can we be absolutely sure that Peter and Paul did not preach the same thing? Read what the Apostle Peter wrote toward the end of his life (2 Peter 3:15,16 KJV):
“15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.”

For those who want to discard Paul’s epistles of Romans through Philemon and reject the doctrines of grace, they would also have to throw away the Apostle Peter because Peter identifies Paul’s writings as “Scripture.” If you deny Paul’s apostleship, then you forced to deny Peter’s as well! Furthermore, the Apostle Peter admitted that he did not understand everything that Paul taught and wrote. If Peter and Paul preached the same message, then Peter would have no trouble understanding Paul’s teaching. Peter did have difficulty in grasping some of the doctrine Paul taught, so it is only logical to conclude that Paul and Peter preached different messages.

Why did Peter not understand the writings of Paul? Peter could not and did not understand Paul’s preaching because Peter was an apostle of the nation Israel (Matthew 10:5-7; Galatians 2:9). Paul, on the other hand, was sent to the Gentile, non-Jewish world. Paul was “the apostle of the Gentiles” (Romans 11:13; Romans 15:16; Ephesians 3:1; 2 Timothy 1:11).

In Romans 2:16, Romans 16:25, and 2 Timothy 2:8, Paul said that the Gospel of Grace isMY gospel.” Why? The Gospel of the Grace of God was committed to PAUL’S trust, which is exactly what the Bible says in Acts 20:24 and 1 Timothy 1:11. According to Romans 16:25,26 and Ephesians 3:5, everything Paul preached—including the Gospel of the Grace of God—was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest.” The now there is Paul’s ministry—the revelation of the mystery was kept secret until God revealed it to Paul (which was after Christ’s earthly ministry, and after Jesus had already taught the twelve apostles of Israel). If Peter was preaching the Gospel of Grace before Paul came on the scene, as so many people claim, then both God and His Word lied.

Did Peter and Paul preach the same Gospel? Consider the following:
  1. Paul is the only person in the Bible who uses the term “the Church the Body of Christ” (1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 1:22,23; et al.) Peter, James, John, Jesus in His earthly ministry, and all the other apostles of Israel do not use the term “the Church the Body of Christ.” Grab any Bible concordance, and you will not find a single reference to “the body of Christ” outside of Paul’s epistles, Romans through Philemon. Why? Paul claims that he alone received the revelations and doctrines for this the Dispensation of Grace (Romans 16:25,26; Ephesians 3:1-9; Colossians 1:23-27).
  2. In 1 Timothy 1:11 Paul wrote “it [the Gospel of the Grace of God of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4] was committed to his trust.” Peter, James, and John are not mentioned in 1 Timothy 1:11. This “Gospel of the blessed God” could not be the same Gospel that Peter and the eleven preached. Otherwise Paul would have said “committed to our trust,” indicating Israel’s apostles too. Paul wrote that this Gospel of the blessed God was committed to his trust because it was committed to his trust alone. In Galatians 2:2, Paul says “I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them [Peter, James, John; verse 9] that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles….” Evidently, Paul shared with James, Peter, and John something they had not previously known. Indeed, Paul and Peter preached two different Gospels!
  3. Look at Galatians 2:7,8 KJV: “7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:).” Do you see that there are two Gospels in that verse alone? A Gospel of the Circumcision (the Jews’ Gospel of the Kingdom), and a Gospel of the Uncircumcision (the Gentiles’ Gospel of God’s Grace). You do not find any reference to “the Gospel of the Kingdom” in Paul’s books. Outside of Paul’s ministry, you do not find “the Gospel of the Grace of God.” There are two separate Gospels here: one which God entrusted to Paul’s apostleship and one which God entrusted to Peter and the eleven’s apostleship. There is nothing complicated or contradictory as long as you keep them separate!
  4. Who laid the foundation of the Christian faith for this the Dispensation of the Grace of God? THE APOSTLE PAUL! Jesus Christ is the foundation, but Paul is the “wise masterbuilder” (architect) who laid the foundation Jesus Christ, His death, His burial, and His resurrection as means for salvation (1 Corinthians 3:10,11).
  5. Notice 1 Timothy 1:15,16 KJV: “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.” A pattern is the first, and the Holy Spirit says that Paul is our pattern. He was the first to get placed into the Church Body of Christ—the “hereafter” refers to people who get saved after Paul. The word “chief” implies Paul is the first, the primary one, and the head of the line (see “chief” in Acts 14:12, Luke 22:26, Acts 28:7 where “chief” means “first, main.”) Because Paul is our pattern for this dispensation, the Holy Spirit tells us to follow Paul as he follows Christ (1 Corinthians 11:1; cf. 1 Corinthians 4:16; Ephesians 5:1; Philippians 3:17; 1 Thessalonians 1:6). There is no command to follow Peter, James, or John in the Bible. Why? Remember, Paul is “the apostle of the Gentiles” (Romans 11:13 KJV; Romans 15:16; 2 Timothy 1:11). Remember, James, Peter, and John were apostles of Israel (Matthew 10:5-7; Matthew 19:27,28; Galatians 2:9).
  6. When the nation Israel asked the Apostle Peter, “What must we do to be saved?,” notice Peter’s answer: Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost” (Acts 2:38; cf. Acts 3:19). However, when the Philippian jailor asked Paul and Silas, “What must I do to be saved?,” notice what Paul and Silas declared: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house” (Acts 16:31). Obviously, these are not the same message. Peter told people to repent and then get water baptized, so they could receive forgiveness of sins and receive the Holy Spirit. Yet, Paul simply taught that salvation comes by “believing on [trusting] the Lord Jesus Christ,” without any reference to water baptism or repentance. If words mean anything, Peter and Paul preached two separate Gospels.

CONCLUSION

Confusion abounds when you mix the nation Israel with the Church the Body of Christ. Learn to “rightly divide” the Bible, separating Law from Grace (Romans 6:14,15), the prophetic program (Acts 3:21) from the mystery program (Romans 16:25,26a), just as the Apostle Paul instructed Timothy: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth(2 Timothy 2:15 KJV). All of the Bible is for us, but not all the Bible is to us or about us.

Anyone who does not see the clear distinction between the ministries and apostleships of Paul and Peter is actually unwilling to see the difference. The verses are in plain English, and no seminary degree is necessary. If you disagree with any of these verses, you are denying the plethora of Scriptural support, and you are arguing with God’s Word. Be not foolish, friend.

“If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant” (1 Corinthians 14:37, 38 KJV). If you do not see the simple Bible truths contained in this study, you do not want to see them, and are being dishonest with the Bible and yourself. We conclude that one who ignores these truths is doing so in order to embrace vain church tradition and fallible denominational biases and interpretations.
AmbassadorsfortherisenChrist.org

Oh my...

just glanced to this without reading more...it is very late

“However, when the Philippian jailor asked Paul and Silas, “What must I do to be saved?,” notice what Paul and Silas declared: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house” (Acts 16:31). Obviously, these are not the same message. Peter told people to repent and then get water baptized, so they could receive forgiveness of sins and receive the Holy Spirit. Yet, Paul simply taught that salvation comes by “believing on [trusting] the Lord Jesus Christ,” without any reference to water baptism or repentance. If words mean anything, Peter and Paul preached two separate Gospels.“

What better works befitting repentance than trying to right any wrongs...and well...baptism?

Acts16:32 has Then Paul and Silas spoke the word of the Lord to him and to everyone in his house. 33At that hour of the night, the jailer took them and washed their wounds. And without delay, he and all his household were baptized.

so after centuries of using this text in error to claim Infant baptism as his household must have had babies to baptize too...

and by sprinkling as it was in the middle of the night...

why am I not surprised poor Paul and Luke are twisted yet again for brand new error...

”There’s another gospel of no baptism yo...”

”What do we want? ANOTHER WAY WITH NO OT!!”

“Why do we want it? His way’s too Jewish and NOT FOR ME!!”

I can almost hear the shouts to defund the police

and the smash and grab of “mine“ without the work...lol

God's Truth

1. Paul is the only person in the Bible who uses the term “the Church the Body of Christ” (1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 1:22,23; et al.)

1. The body of Christ is THE CHURCH, and Jesus taught about THE CHURCH.

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church,and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Matthew 18:15 [ Dealing With Sin in the Church ] “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.

Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

Jesus taught about BEING IN HIS BODY:

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

John 15:4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Matthew 26:26-28And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body…

[*]In 1 Timothy 1:11 Paul wrote “it [the Gospel of the Grace of God of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4] was committed to his trust.” Peter, James, and John are not mentioned in 1 Timothy 1:11. This “Gospel of the blessed God” could not be the same Gospel that Peter and the eleven preached. Otherwise Paul would have said “committed to our trust,” indicating Israel’s apostles too. Paul wrote that this Gospel of the blessed God was committed to his trust because it was committed to his trust alone. In Galatians 2:2, Paul says “I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them [Peter, James, John; verse 9] that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles….” Evidently, Paul shared with James, Peter, and John something they had not previously known. Indeed, Paul and Peter preached two different Gospels!

Two different people, Peter and Paul, teaching two different peoples, Jews and Gentiles, the same ONE AND ONLY GOSPEL that saves and gives eternal life.

Jesus is the good new, and he came with grace, and he taught the covenant of the Spirit.

John 1:16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.

There is only one good news that saves.

Mark 1:14 After the arrest of John, Jesus went into Galilee and proclaimed the gospel of God. 15“The time is fulfilled,” He said, “and the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe in the gospel!”

[*]Notice 1 Timothy 1:15,16 KJV: “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.” A pattern is the first, and the Holy Spirit says that Paul is our pattern.

Paul was saved to show that even the worst of sinners could get saved by the one and only gospel that of the Spirit that saves.

He was the first to get placed into the Church Body of Christ—the “hereafter” refers to people who get saved after Paul. The word “chief” implies Paul is the first, the primary one, and the head of the line (see “chief” in Acts 14:12, Luke 22:26, Acts 28:7 where “chief” means “first, main.”) Because Paul is our pattern for this dispensation, the Holy Spirit tells us to follow Paul as he follows Christ (1 Corinthians 11:1; cf. 1 Corinthians 4:16; Ephesians 5:1; Philippians 3:17; 1 Thessalonians 1:6). There is no command to follow Peter, James, or John in the Bible. Why? Remember, Paul is “the apostle of the Gentiles” (Romans 11:13 KJV; Romans 15:16; 2 Timothy 1:11). Remember, James, Peter, and John were apostles of Israel (Matthew 10:5-7; Matthew 19:27,28; Galatians 2:9).

It is unbelievable that you claim Paul is the first person to be put in Christ.

When a person is baptized with the Holy Spirit that is when Christ lives in your heart and he puts you in his.

[*]When the nation Israel asked the Apostle Peter, “What must we do to be saved?,” notice Peter’s answer: Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost” (Acts 2:38; cf. Acts 3:19). However, when the Philippian jailor asked Paul and Silas, “What must I do to be saved?,” notice what Paul and Silas declared: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house” (Acts 16:31). Obviously, these are not the same message. Peter told people to repent and then get water baptized, so they could receive forgiveness of sins and receive the Holy Spirit. Yet, Paul simply taught that salvation comes by “believing on [trusting] the Lord Jesus Christ,” without any reference to water baptism or repentance. If words mean anything, Peter and Paul preached two separate Gospels.

Then WHY wasn't the jailer saved right then?!

Salvation had not happened when the jailer believed; for if it had, Paul would have said you are saved now. The jailer would have been saved immediately, according to your mistaken beliefs.

Those people had to hear the message. The message is about repenting of your sins to have life.

See Acts 10:44, Acts 11:15, Acts 16: 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized.

Did you hear that?

They had to hear the message that saves and it is the message that says to repent of your sins.

The jailer was WASHING THEIR WOUNDS ARE WERE BAPTIZED, no doubt WITH WATER.

Water baptism is a baptism of repentance.

Read this, it is what PAUL SAYS HE TAUGHT:

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Paul taught REPENT OF SINS AND HAVE FAITH IN JESUS.

That is the same thing John the baptizer taught.

It is the same thing JESUS TAUGHT.

It is the same thing Peter taught.

CONCLUSION

Confusion abounds when you mix the nation Israel with the Church the Body of Christ. Learn to “rightly divide” the Bible, separating Law from Grace (Romans 6:14,15), the prophetic program (Acts 3:21) from the mystery program (Romans 16:25,26a), just as the Apostle Paul instructed Timothy: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth(2 Timothy 2:15 KJV). All of the Bible is for us, but not all the Bible is to us or about us.

Anyone who does not see the clear distinction between the ministries and apostleships of Paul and Peter is actually unwilling to see the difference. The verses are in plain English, and no seminary degree is necessary. If you disagree with any of these verses, you are denying the plethora of Scriptural support, and you are arguing with God’s Word. Be not foolish, friend.

“If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant” (1 Corinthians 14:37, 38 KJV). If you do not see the simple Bible truths contained in this study, you do not want to see them, and are being dishonest with the Bible and yourself. We conclude that one who ignores these truths is doing so in order to embrace vain church tradition and fallible denominational biases and interpretations.

God is NOT divided.

There are not two different doctrines.

John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Did you read that? NOT OF BLOOD. That means not just to people blood related to Abraham.

That is what is said in the Gospel of John.

That was way before Paul.

Read who in the Gospel of John he says ALL MEN, and WHOMEVER.

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's only begotten Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

God's Truth

Many church members wrongly believe there is only one Gospel in the Bible. Setting aside my own opinions, and anyone else’s ideas, we allow the Holy Scriptures to prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that Peter and Paul did not preach the same Gospel.
Okay then, let's go at it.
Everything that Peter and the eleven apostles of Israel preached, they learned from the Lord Jesus Christ in His earthly ministry (Matthew 28:19,20; Mark 8;31; John 14:26; Acts 1:21,22). Galatians 1:11-18 makes it absolutely clear that the Apostle Paul did not receive the doctrines he taught from Peter and Israel’s other apostles:
“11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preachedof me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by therevelation of Jesus Christ…
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’swomb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.”
Paul is explaining that he, like Peter and the other apostles learned from Jesus Christ---just as they did, except after Jesus had ascended.

Paul is explaining that he is an apostle too, taught first hand by Jesus.

Paul did not learn the grace doctrines from Jesus Christ in His earthly ministry either.
It is still the same doctrines.
In fact, Paul wrote: “Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more” (2 Corinthians 5:16). The ascended Lord Jesus Christ (post-resurrection) revealed to Paul alone the “revelation of the mystery” (Romans 16:25; cf. Galatians 1:11-18). Peter, James, and John never used the expression “the revelation of the mystery” in their epistles—only Paul used that term.
So far, all you have done is inject your beliefs that Paul was taught a different gospel. No such thing.

Jesus taught the mystery to his apostles that were with him when he walked the earth, and the same mysteries to Paul later.

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

How can we be absolutely sure that Peter and Paul did not preach the same thing? Read what the Apostle Peter wrote toward the end of his life (2 Peter 3:15,16 KJV):
“15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.”
For those who want to discard Paul’s epistles of Romans through Philemon and reject the doctrines of grace, they would also have to throw away the Apostle Peter because Peter identifies Paul’s writings as “Scripture.” If you deny Paul’s apostleship, then you forced to deny Peter’s as well! Furthermore, the Apostle Peter admitted that he did not understand everything that Paul taught and wrote.
Peter does NOT say that! Peter says the UNLEARNED and UNSTABLE don't understand.

What do you think Peter is talking about in 2 Peter 3:16 and 17 that causes him to talk about Paul? I'll tell you, it is that people were misunderstanding Paul about 'not of works'. The people were thinking Paul was saying faith alone and no works save as in faith and nothing else. However, Paul teaches faith and not of works of the law, which are the purification works. Peter says the unlearned and unstable misunderstand Paul---AND THEN PETER WARNS the people TO OBEY.

If Peter and Paul preached the same message, then Peter would have no trouble understanding Paul’s teaching. Peter did have difficulty in grasping some of the doctrine Paul taught, so it is only logical to conclude that Paul and Peter preached different messages.
Again, Peter does not say he has trouble understanding what Paul is preaching.

Here Peter speaks of obeying the Lord and how it is salvation, and even PAUL preaches it...

14Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

...as he does in all his epistles, he speaks OF OBEYING, but some things are hard to be understood by the UNLEARNED AND UNSTABLE, just as they do the other scriptures.

16As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

And then what does Peter say?

Peter says don't be led astray by wicked men---MEN WHO DON'T OBEY.

17Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 18But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

CONT.

God's Truth

Paul is the only person in the Bible who uses the term “the Church the Body of Christ” (1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 1:22,23; et al.)

The body of Christ is THE CHURCH, and Jesus taught about THE CHURCH.

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church,and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Matthew 18:15 [ Dealing With Sin in the Church ] “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.

Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen,
tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

Jesus taught about BEING IN HIS BODY:

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

John 15:4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Matthew 26:26-28And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body…

Peter, James, John, Jesus in His earthly ministry, and all the other apostles of Israel do not use the term “the Church the Body of Christ.” Grab any Bible concordance, and you will not find a single reference to “the body of Christ” outside of Paul’s epistles, Romans through Philemon. Why? Paul claims that he alone received the revelations and doctrines for this the Dispensation of Grace (Romans 16:25,26; Ephesians 3:1-9; Colossians 1:23-27).
In 1 Timothy 1:11 Paul wrote “it [the Gospel of the Grace of God of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4] was committed to his trust.” Peter, James, and John are not mentioned in 1 Timothy 1:11. This “Gospel of the blessed God” could not be the same Gospel that Peter and the eleven preached. Otherwise Paul would have said “committed to our trust,” indicating Israel’s apostles too. Paul wrote that this Gospel of the blessed God was committed to his trust because it was committed to his trust alone. In Galatians 2:2, Paul says “I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them [Peter, James, John; verse 9] that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles….” Evidently, Paul shared with James, Peter, and John something they had not previously known. Indeed, Paul and Peter preached two different Gospels!
Two different people, Peter and Paul, teaching two different peoples, Jews and Gentiles, the same ONE AND ONLY GOSPEL that saves and gives eternal life.

Jesus is the good new, and he came with grace, and he taught the covenant of the Spirit.

John 1:16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.

There is only one good news that saves.

Mark 1:14 After the arrest of John, Jesus went into Galilee and proclaimed the gospel of God. 15“
The time is fulfilled,” He said, “and the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe in the gospel!”

Look at Galatians 2:7,8 KJV: “7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles.” Do you see that there are two Gospels in that verse alone? A Gospel of the Circumcision (the Jews’ Gospel of the Kingdom), and a Gospel of the Uncircumcision (the Gentiles’ Gospel of God’s Grace). You do not find any reference to “the Gospel of the Kingdom” in Paul’s books. Outside of Paul’s ministry, you do not find “the Gospel of the Grace of God.” There are two separate Gospels here: one which God entrusted to Paul’s apostleship and one which God entrusted to Peter and the eleven’s apostleship. There is nothing complicated or contradictory as long as you keep them separate!
Who laid the foundation of the Christian faith for this the Dispensation of the Grace of God? THE APOSTLE PAUL! Jesus Christ is the foundation, but Paul is the “wise masterbuilder” (architect) who laid the foundation Jesus Christ, His death, His burial, and His resurrection as means for salvation (1 Corinthians 3:10,11).
Notice 1 Timothy 1:15,16 KJV: “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.” A pattern is the first, and the Holy Spirit says that Paul is our pattern. He was the first to get placed into the Church Body of Christ—the “hereafter” refers to people who get saved after Paul.
The word “chief” implies Paul is the first, the primary one, and the head of the line (see “chief” in Acts 14:12, Luke 22:26, Acts 28:7 where “chief” means “first, main.”) Because Paul is our pattern for this dispensation, the Holy Spirit tells us to follow Paul as he follows Christ (1 Corinthians 11:1; cf. 1 Corinthians 4:16; Ephesians 5:1; Philippians 3:17; 1 Thessalonians 1:6). There is no command to follow Peter, James, or John in the Bible. Why? Remember, Paul is “the apostle of the Gentiles” (Romans 11:13 KJV; Romans 15:16; 2 Timothy 1:11). Remember, James, Peter, and John were apostles of Israel (Matthew 10:5-7; Matthew 19:27,28; Galatians 2:9).
It is unbelievable that you claim Paul is the first person to be put in Christ.

When a person is baptized with the Holy Spirit that is when Christ lives in your heart and he puts you in his.

When the nation Israel asked the Apostle Peter, “What must we do to be saved?,” notice Peter’s answer: “Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost” (Acts 2:38; cf. Acts 3:19). However, when the Philippian jailor asked Paul and Silas, “What must I do to be saved?,” notice what Paul and Silas declared: “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house” (Acts 16:31). Obviously, these are not the same message. Peter told people to repent and then get water baptized, so they could receive forgiveness of sins and receive the Holy Spirit. Yet, Paul simply taught that salvation comes by “believing on [trusting] the Lord Jesus Christ,” without any reference to water baptism or repentance. If words mean anything, Peter and Paul preached two separate Gospels.
Then WHY wasn't the jailer saved right then?!

Salvation had not happened when the jailer believed; for if it had, Paul would have said you are saved now. The jailer would have been saved immediately, according to your mistaken beliefs.

Those people had to hear the message. The message is about repenting of your sins to have life.

See Acts 10:44, Acts 11:15, Acts 16: 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized.

Did you hear that?

They had to hear the message that saves and it is the message that says to repent of your sins.

The jailer was WASHING THEIR WOUNDS ARE WERE BAPTIZED, no doubt WITH WATER.

Water baptism is a baptism of repentance.

Read this, it is what PAUL SAYS HE TAUGHT:

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Paul taught REPENT OF SINS AND HAVE FAITH IN JESUS.

That is the same thing John the baptizer taught.

It is the same thing JESUS TAUGHT.

It is the same thing Peter taught.

God's Truth

CONCLUSION

Confusion abounds when you mix the nation Israel with the Church the Body of Christ. Learn to “rightly divide” the Bible, separating Law from Grace (Romans 6:14,15), the prophetic program (Acts 3:21) from the mystery program (Romans 16:25,26a), just as the Apostle Paul instructed Timothy: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV). All of the Bible is for us, but not all the Bible is to us or about us.

God is NOT divided.

There are not two different doctrines.

John 1:13 Which were born,
not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Did you read that? NOT OF BLOOD. That means not just to people blood related to Abraham.

That is what is said in the Gospel of John.

That was way before Paul.

Read who in the Gospel of John he says ALL MEN, and WHOMEVER.

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's only begotten Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

clefty

You divide not only His kingdom which is His Body which He is the Head of between those that did want to vs those that did NOT...

and now you divided this thread between posts that can be quoted and those that can not be...

good job...