Only a third of Jews to be saved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Okay, so please provide proof the first sliver of light on the moon was seen in Jerusalem on the evening of the 19th of January. You can't because there is none and you're too thick to realise that or look into it. You are dumb!!!

Peace.

I never made that claim.

WatchmanOnTheWall

No

You are saying that I am claiming things. I have no idea what you are talking about.

You are saying today is the 29th day which by default means you are claim the new moon was on the 17th of January but you can'not prove that because it was on the 18th. You don't have the intelligence to understand this simple fact.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are saying today is the 29th day which by default means you are claim the new moon was on the 17th of January but you can'not prove that because it was on the 18th. You don't have the intelligence to understand this simple fact.

No

I did not claim anything about January. I have not made a claim. I have simply counted the days. Jewish or Hebrew Calendar Days, the days of the week, are night and day, the first six days of the week being evening and morning, Rishon, Sheni, Shlishli, Revi'i, Chamishi, Shishi, then Shabbat (the Sabbath).

Saying that someone does not have the intelligence to understand a simple fact about a claim that they have not made that someone else says that they have made is not nice or true. Rosh Chodesh is not the new moon. For some reason you do not understand this. Case in point, what is the sighting of the new moon? And what is a calculated calendar? Rosh Chodesh by Observation is prefered to Rosh Chodesh by Calculation. But then there was a full moon on the 15th. The full moon calculculation or observation does not figure into determining Rosh Chodesh, either by observation or by calculation. There are calendars that have a new moon on them, but they are wrong, incorrect, as it is the astronomical new moon.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

No

I did not claim anything about January. I have not made a claim. I have simply counted the days. Jewish or Hebrew Calendar Days, the days of the week, are night and day, the first six days of the week being evening and morning, Rishon, Sheni, Shlishli, Revi'i, Chamishi, Shishi, then Shabbat (the Sabbath).

Saying that someone does not have the intelligence to understand a simple fact about a claim that they have not made that someone else says that they have made is not nice or true. Rosh Chodesh is not the new moon. For some reason you do not understand this. Case in point, what is the sighting of the new moon? And what is a calculated calendar? Rosh Chodesh by Observation is prefered to Rosh Chodesh by Calculation. But then there was a full moon on the 15th. The full moon calculculation or observation does not figure into determining Rosh Chodesh, either by observation or by calculation. There are calendars that have a new moon on them, but they are wrong, incorrect, as it is the astronomical new moon.

Shalom.

Jacob

You really are a fool. The 18th was the new moon. Look:

January-2018-Moon-Calendar.jpg

January:
18-19=Day1 (new moon day)
19-20=2
20-21=3
21-22=4
22-23=5
23-24=6
24-25=7
25-26=8
26-27=9
27-28=10
28-29=11
29-30=12
30-31=13
31-1=14
1-2=15
2-3=16
3-4=17
4-5=18
5-6=19
6-7=20
7-8=21
8-9=22
9-10=23
10-11=24
11-12=25
12-13=26
13-14=27
14-15=28

28th NOT 29th!

idiot.

Peace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

January:
19-20=2
20-21=3
21-22=4
22-23=5
23-24=6
24-25=7
25-26=8
26-27=9
27-28=10
28-29=11
29-30=12
30-31=13
31-1=14
1-2=15
2-3=16
3-4=17
4-5=18
5-6=19
6-7=20
7-8=21
8-9=22
9-10=23
10-11=24
11-12=25
12-13=26
13-14=27
14-15=28

28th NOT 29th!

idiot.

Peace.

I have no idea what you are doing with numbers and dates. You are not even using the Hebrew and Jewish Calendar.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Where is your proof today is the 29th and the new moon was on the 17th?

Peace

What?

What proof of what you say did you want from me? I do not observe your calendar. You are mixing calendars. You cannot establish Rosh Chodesh by a day in January. I do not observe January. I observe the Jewish, Hebrew, Biblical, Torah Based Calendar. Since you are talking about January you would not understand that the first month is Aviv.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

What?

What proof of what you say did you want from me? I do not observe your calendar. You are mixing calendars. You cannot establish Rosh Chodesh by a day in January. I do not observe January. I observe the Jewish, Hebrew, Biblical, Torah Based Calendar. Since you are talking about January you would not understand that the first month is Aviv.

Shalom.

Jacob

When was new moon (Rosh Chodesh) last?

Peace

WatchmanOnTheWall

Counting one day at a time is different from making a calculation or counting backward, which I don't do but which you are asking me to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

You can't do it because it will end up with day one on the 17th January which was the astronomical new moon. Why can't you be honest?

Peace

daqq

This prophesy by Zechariah is yet to be fulfilled:

Zechariah 13:7-9
-7 I will turn my hand against the little ones. 8 In the whole land,” declares the Lord, “two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. 9 This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’ ”

This shows that only a third of Israeli's will become Christians before Jesus returns. The other two thirds will go to Hell as they will either be temple worshipping Jews, secular or something other.

Your calendar is adrift, it is Day 25 Month 11 (Shevat):

http://torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2017M11

Tribulation starts in 2022.

I am not ignoring any of what you are saying. I am not accepting it because it is not Jewish. I am a Jew, of Israel, of the tribe of Levi. I do not observe your calendar.

You need to look up the definition of dumb. The question is if someone who is dumb can be healed and or if they are considered to be disabled. Calling someone dumb is an insult. I cannot agree with you when you insult me. I do not think that you would agree with me if I were to insult you.

Rosh Chodesh begins at or following sundown. It is two days. The second day is the first day of the twelfth month. I will not be online during Rosh Chodesh.

Shalom.

Jacob

January:
19-20=2
20-21=3
21-22=4
22-23=5
23-24=6
24-25=7
25-26=8
26-27=9
27-28=10
28-29=11
29-30=12
30-31=13
31-1=14
1-2=15
2-3=16
3-4=17
4-5=18
5-6=19
6-7=20
7-8=21
8-9=22
9-10=23
10-11=24
11-12=25
12-13=26
13-14=27
14-15=28

28th NOT 29th!

idiot.

Peace.

:rotfl:

Hmmm, so I guess Jacob the Jew, of Israel, of the tribe of Levi, is going to Hell, (<- yes, capitalized, according to the OP, (woohoo!)), and apparently all because he does not believe the "WatchmanOnTheWall" or his version of "God's Calendar", and the "Tribulation starts in 2022", (according to the "WatchmanOnTheWall"), which is a mere four years away. Wow, you have four years left to "save yourself from this untoward generation", Jacob! :)

Also, Jacob, since when does anyone get to become a Jew, AND remain a Christian? AND moreover get to choose what tribe he is from? AND moreover get to choose to be of the tribe of Levi? AND moreover thus also get to choose to be a priest?

Thank you both for such great entertainment: great thread! :)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You can't do it because it will end up with day one on the 17th January which was the astronomical new moon. Why can't you be honest?

Peace

I do not know when an astronomical (edit- new) moon was nor do I observe January or the 17th of January.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hmmm, so I guess Jacob the Jew, of Israel, of the tribe of Levi, is going to Hell, (<- yes, capitalized, according to the OP, (woohoo!)), and apparently all because he does not believe the "WatchmanOnTheWall" or his version of "God's Calendar", and the "Tribulation starts in 2022", (according to the OP), which is a mere four years away. Wow, you have four years left to "save yourself from this untoward generation", Jacob! :)

Also, Jacob, since when does anyone get to become a Jew, AND remain a Christian? AND moreover get to choose what tribe he is from? AND moreover get to choose to be of the tribe of Levi? AND moreover thus also get to choose to be a priest?

I am not a Christian. I could remain a Christian. But I observe Torah, God's Commandments. I could do so as a Christian. But I do not believe the Trinity.

My Uncle told me to pick a tribe. My Rabbi is of Levi.

I identify and identified as a Jew, Jewish, here on this website, and I was blocked from continuing to be a Christian, from identifying as a Christian, from becoming a Christian again, because I am a Jew and observe the Torah, God's commandments, along with the rest of Israel. This is how I understand it. Allowing something to happen and then making it so I can only be one (Jew, Christian) and then making it so I cannot be a Christian due to my own words, was quite a chore, but maybe accomplished by people with different or diverting strategies, reasons, and purpose in and for what they say and were saying. Logic dictates that a person keeps their words. When a person chooses to obey all of God's Commandments they are called a Jew or of Israel, which is no problem for me and not against anything that I wanted. But I did want to stay a Christian and still not believe the Trinity. Jews and Christians do not understand this.

I have read the Torah from the Bema. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I am a believer in the New Covenant. It is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. I keep (do) and teach the commandments in observance of and in keeping with Yeshua's (Jesus') words, teaching, instruction.

You have the thread name wrong.

I could be a priest without being of Israel or Levi, but not a pagan priest.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

:rotfl:

Hmmm, so I guess Jacob the Jew, of Israel, of the tribe of Levi, is going to Hell, (<- yes, capitalized, according to the OP, (woohoo!)), and apparently all because he does not believe the "WatchmanOnTheWall" or his version of "God's Calendar", and the "Tribulation starts in 2022", (according to the "WatchmanOnTheWall"), which is a mere four years away. Wow, you have four years left to "save yourself from this untoward generation", Jacob! :)

The thread is out the of the window. I am in a virtual fight to the death with Jacob over the calendar issue, as opposed to real death that you believe you can cause people over the internet. :rotfl:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well the 17th is when you think new moon was:

After all Jacob does mean deceiver.

Peace.

You are incorrect about the meaning of my name. It is supplanter.

Also, I am not thinking of the 17th. I do not know how the American or Roman or Gregorian Calendars are used in reckoning a day, but on the Jewish / Hebrew Calendar the Day and the Calendar Day both end at sundown.

Shalom.

Jacob