One World Government/Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
We should be so lucky. And we would need the Sikhs, Bahai's, JWs, Zoastrians, Buddhists, Hindus, Shi'ite, Sunni and Kurd Muslims and many other religions, faiths and cultures as well, all present in a spirit of love and friendship and praying for World harmony...
You'll get your wish soon (1 Thess 5:3). :idunno:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
We should be so lucky.
And we would need the Sikhs, Bahai's, JWs, Zoastrians, Buddhists, Hindus, Shi'ite, Sunni and Kurd Muslims and many other religions, faiths and cultures as well, all present in a spirit of love and friendship and praying for World harmony.

But the question is: Would you attend if you were invited?

I guess 'Not'. :)

Such an community gesture might be too radical for more conservative evangelicals, although more liberal and even orthodox branches of Christendom are open to 'inter-faith' dialogue and ecumenical endeavors. The world wont be united until we are all united as one human family, recognizing our inherent value and integrity as sentient beings related to one another, loving/respecting each person, recognizing and respecting our different religious cultures, traditions and customs. Our unity is in Spirit, our existential being,...while our creative expression of spirit takes many forms, all special, unique and wonderful.

Such is the essence of the Perennial Philosophy ( a definition presented in slides)

eider

:jolly: - hi eider, welcome to the forum,....I'll have to check out your profile and previous posts to make a better acquaintance. See my archives and signature links as well :) I just left you a visitors message....if you'd like to respond.

And 'hello' to you.
I'm a Deist, probably a PanDeist, but I'm attracted to facets of so many religions.
My travail is the study of Jesus, his life, mission, friends, and the way of life of all working-class persons who lived in Galilee in the early first century. I absolutely love everything that I've ever discovered about that name, but sadly I couldn't be a Christian..........

Oh, and I'm absolutely demented, which helps amazingly on some forums! :)

eider

Such an community gesture might be too radical for more conservative evangelicals, although more liberal and even orthodox branches of Christendom are open to 'inter-faith' dialogue and ecumenical endeavors. The world wont be united until we are all united as one human family, recognizing our inherent value and integrity as sentient beings related to one another, loving/respecting each person, recognizing and respecting our different religious cultures, traditions and customs. Our unity is in Spirit, our existential being,...while our creative expression of spirit takes many forms, all special, unique and wonderful.

Such is the essence of the Perennial Philosophy ( a definition presented in slides)

Sweet.
There's more universal love and unity in that post than any para that I have read anywhere in some months.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Sticking with the Jesus Tradition......

Sticking with the Jesus Tradition......

So Paul is your prophet.... yes?
.....he is all you quote?
......he is all you know?
.......he, with John, are who you believe in?

What happened to Jesus?

Just askin'.......

You'll find that's the case with quite a few in these parts :) - some segments in modern pop Christianity are finding they are having to deal with the tensions between the gospel that Jesus and Paul taught, or dispensationalize them to different target audiences,...saying the goodnews of the kingdom that Jesus and his apostles taught was under the Mosaic dispensation, while Paul brought the new covenant dispensation of grace into being, so that only "his gospel" is "in effect" now. (beyond that, its a mesh-mash anyways, as Jewish customs had to be 'tinkered' to fit into some Gentile conversion format).

I too love researching 'Jesus' in all his earliest records, both earthly and etheric, especially in the Essene/Gnostic/Nazarene traditions, but also in some records which speak more 'cosmically' of him :) - (see UB, Aquarian Gospel, Talmud of Jmmanuel, and more). I think most schools kinda make 'Jesus' fit into their own mold, despite some of his sayings being quite 'neutral' or even 'contrary' to their own doctrines,...but these things can always be 'resolved' with 'explanations' ;)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Sweet.
There's more universal love and unity in that post than any para that I have read anywhere in some months.

Thank you, I approach most debate/discussion in the interest of 'creative dialogue' :) - therefore, its somewhat like 'art', gearing things more philosophically than anything. Truth is universal,....'viewpoints' are relative.

Lon

We should be ... in a spirit of love and friendship and praying for World harmony.

But the question is: Would you attend if you were invited?

I guess 'Not'. :)
"Imagine" much?

"Resistance is futile..."
Sweet.
View attachment 24269
"...and ugly"
:plain: One man's 'dream' is another man's monstrosity

It will one day happen without the monstrous borg assimilation advocating:

Isaiah 11:6 Revelation 21:4

But only one way:
Acts 4:12 John 14:6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.