One third the way through Battle Royale VII... who is winning?

One third the way through Battle Royale VII... who is winning?

• Bob Enyart

Votes: 69 71.1%
  • Zakath

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Its still to early to tell

Votes: 10 10.3%

• Total voters

RogerB

Originally posted by Flipper
Well that was a parade of fallacious conclusions and non-sequiturs. Not to mention an embarrassing ignorance of science.

Shall we go through them, or should it be left as an exercise to the reader (ages 12 and up).

Be ashamed for yourselves, gentlemen.

I should pretend you were trolling, if I were you.

More of that frequent effusive chatter I was talking about. :sleep:

You still don't get it. :confused:

Your last sentence makes no sense. :kookoo:

RogerB

Originally posted by Zakath
That merely demonstrates that in certain fields, religious belief is not incompatible with scientific training...

Thank you for agreeing that Flipper is wrong.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by RogerB
More of that frequent effusive chatter I was talking about.
You're complaining about effusive chatter! :chuckle:

Well, you are one of the resident experts on the subject... :D

RogerB

You're complaining about effusive chatter! :chuckle:

Not complaining. Just pointing out that frequent effusive chatter does not prove a theory.

Well, you are one of the resident experts on the subject... :D

Thank you! I do have a top-notch BS detector. I had to recalibrate just for you and Flipper. :think:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by RogerB
Not complaining. Just pointing out that frequent effusive chatter does not prove a theory.
Ahh, the old "argumentum ad nauseum". :chuckle:

Thank you! I do have a top-notch BS detector. I had to recalibrate just for you and Flipper. :think:
Yes, I can imagine. My favorite atheist cetacean does have such a low level of BS that you would have to recalibrate to detect anything. Be careful that you're not picking up background noise though... ;)

RogerB

Ahh, the old "argumentum ad nauseum". :chuckle:

Yes, I can imagine. My favorite atheist cetacean does have such a low level of BS that you would have to recalibrate to detect anything. Be careful that you're not picking up background noise though... ;)

Au contraire....my hip boots had to be tailored into neck boots because of you guys.

frostmanj

Subscriber
I firmly believe that religion and science are not mutually exclusive.

A religious person can be as good a scientist as an athiest. It is dangerous for either to allow preconceived notions to color their use of the scientific method.

What it boils down to is both religious and athiest can be equally interested in the HOW. The religious though, never lose sight of the WHO.

Shaun

Originally posted by frostmanj
What it boils down to is both religious and athiest can be equally interested in the HOW. The religious though, never lose sight of the WHO.
:thumb:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by frostmanj
While atheists don't believe in the "who" in the first place... ;)

Flipper

Zakath:

Who, me?

(hiding fishing tackle...)

No not you.

I'd credit you with a bit more mastery of the Contemplative Man's Recreation and sporting spirit than to bother with such a worthless brace of underweight little minnows.