On Deservedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I'm a man and I've never actually frequented a strip club although I have been in bars where they've appeared. I'll be honest, I didn't avert my eyes on those rare occasions. I don't avert them when I see an attractive woman walking down the street although I don't stare cartoon style either. I've bought a fair few glamour mags in my life and for the sole purpose of being titillated by glamorous nude women. I ain't gonna pretend to be virtuous on that given score as I'm not, but I'd sooner admit that than the hypocrisy that's evident in "justifying" rape.

Sigh. How refreshing. An honest man admitting he is flawed rather than pouncing on the chance to point the blame at another person.

Personally, I would never advise men or women to strip because of my *personal* feelings in regards to modesty. However, I wouldn't wish them harm or giggle with glee if they were hurt due to my own opinions on the profession. It's legal, and IMO, not nearly as dangerous or harmful as the sport of boxing.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On a side note, there is so much irony when proclaiming men should be the leaders ...

By virtue of this thread, those leaders ... who are so weak they are *enticed* to rape someone who they believe is showing too much skin.

So weak that they make the decision to frequent strip clubs so they can be excused for raping women.

Yeah, that's strength and leadership material.

picture.php

Arthur Brain

Sigh. How refreshing. An honest man admitting he is flawed rather than pouncing on the chance to point the blame at another person.

Personally, I would never advise men or women to strip because of my *personal* feelings in regards to modesty. However, I wouldn't wish them harm or giggle with glee if they were hurt due to my own opinions on the profession. It's legal, and IMO, not nearly as dangerous or harmful as the sport of boxing.

Well, just a bloke really who certainly isn't averse to the sight of beautiful women and makes no odds about it (sorry aCW).

I don't claim any virtue but am against anything that suggests anyone is "deserving" of rape, be it either gender. Selective morality no doubt for those that think otherwise...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think this thread needs a good discussion about the difference between minimum wage and skilled labor.

Arthur Brain

On a side note, there is so much irony when proclaiming men should be the leaders ...

By virtue of this thread, those leaders ... who are so weak they are *enticed* to rape someone who they believe is showing too much skin.

So weak that they make the decision to frequent strip clubs so they can be excused for raping women.

Yeah, that's strength and leadership material.

picture.php

One thing that should unite any reasonable or any reasoning person:

Nobody deserves to be raped.

Including rabbits...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One thing that should unite any reasonable or any reasoning person:

Nobody deserves to be raped.

Including rabbits...

Bunnies are awesome.

Now jump on over here and climb in this pot ... err, I mean sauna.

Mr. Whiskers.

ClimateSanity

Hey cupcake, I've just been as blatantly honest in my last reply as could be. So don't bother trying to lecture me thanks. If you can't keep your libido under control just because some women aren't dressed in tents in your vicinity then that's on you dingbat.

Hey fruitcake. Where did I say anything about my libido? Are you gay too besides being dumb as hell?

Women dress like that for a variety of reasons and most of the time, it is immoral. It isn't simply because they think it is pretty. They are dressing that way to.draw attention to a body they are proud of and either want to impress their girlfriends or simply enjoy knowing men's heads are spinning fast around when they pass, or hoping to snag just the right guy into a.date.

I never said anything about my libido. Why do you think you can know anything about my libido simply because I acknowledge biology? Your libido appears to be quite dead if a woman with a fantasy body and skinntight short shorts wearing high heels doesn't attract your attention any more often than the sight of other more conservative dressed women.

If this is true for you , then either you are lying or you need to.go.see a doctor or you were born an asexual.

Arthur Brain

Hey fruitcake. Where did I say anything about my libido? Are you gay too besides being dumb as hell?

Uh, read my last few replies. Does it sound as though I'm gay you dipstick? You brought your libido into it when you whinged on about why women dress in a way that obviously ticks you off and why...

Women dress like that for a variety of reasons and most of the time, it is immoral. It isn't simply because they think it is pretty. They are dressing that way to.draw attention to a body they are proud of and either want to impress their girlfriends or simply enjoy knowing men's heads are spinning fast around when they pass, or hoping to snag just the right guy into a.date.

I never said anything about my libido. Why do you think you can know anything about my libido simply because I acknowledge biology? Your libido appears to be quite dead if a woman with a fantasy body and skinntight short shorts wearing high heels doesn't attract your attention any more often than the sight of other more conservative dressed women.

Look doofus, I don't feel short changed if I see a beautiful scantily clad woman, nor do I feel as though I'm being teased or some whacked out rubbish like you apparently do. Of course she would attract my attention, so what? Are all women supposed to wear long dresses and overcoats or something?
If this is true for you , then either you are lying or you need to.go.see a doctor or you were born an asexual.

See above dingbat.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Dress like what? Foreign models? Who don't give permission to have their image used for bragging rights when some desperate weirdo lies about them being their girlfriend? Now that there is the actions of a desperate fruitcake.

Of course you did. Which is why you got all embarrassed and then feigned outrage:

Here is your libido speaking loud and clear:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101161&highlight=marry&page=3

doloresistere said:
In case, someone wants to know all of my positions on this issue, let me make myself clear. This wont stop a4t and cabinetmaket and rusha from mischaracterizing me but at least, they will have no excuse. I desire women in the age range of 24 - 35. The older they are past the age of 35, the least physically desirable they are to me. I could marry someone as young as 20, but i prefer over 24. I am not looking for psychological immaturiy in a woman.This would be abuse on my part to marry someone who was not mature psychologicallly. I do not disparage any age gap in marriage no matter how large as long as both parties are fully mature and consenting. I do not discourage teenage marriage where the age gap is as large as 10 years as long as the woman is at least 15 years old. And finally, it is not wrong to seek physical beauty in your marriage partner. This does not mean other traits are unimportant. It is, however, an essential one. To be clear, i would not marry a physically attractive woman who i despised as a person who i only enjoyed a physical relationship with. I would not marry someone who bored me no matter how physically attractive they were. I would not marry a physically attractive women who was a gold digger and ignored me when money was not forthcoming. Been there.....done that.

doloresistere said:
She has me in her mind as a demon possessed child molester. She interprets everything i say in that light. Yes, two years ago, i asked if she was married because i was interested in her. Is that wrong? I was not with anyone at the time. I enjoyed being her friend after that and did compliment her but always felt guilty about it and so i apologized to her husband for it. I do not know if this is the reason for her hatred of me and her deliberate mischaracterizations. If so, why didnt she say it bothered her much earlier?

doloresistere said:
I explained what i meant by that in the OP. I said i was referring to a teenager at least 15 years old. I was not talking about 10 year olds. I suppose that is still disgusting to you but i also qualify it with parental approval and tests of maturity on both parties.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4138422&postcount=3

Who here doesn't have their favorite topics they follow???? Who here does not watch to see what certain people have to say in their favorite topics????You are all stalkers according to the twisted logic of moderator inzl kett. She doesn't actually believe this is stalking, she is just finding an excuse to get rid of a member who her friends hate because I will never renounce my positions or feel in the least bit guilty about them. These people are not satisfied with being able to expose their ideology, they are not happy until they feel they have sufficiently stigmatized you or left you feeling false guilt.

ClimateSanity said:

Considering your own lack of character and hang ups, you should follow your own advice.

Your previous words and the fact that you need SEVERAL Id's to post them under speaks volumes about you.

People in control of their temper and emotions do not harass others in the PM box ... or will you deny these as well?

February 19th, 2014 AGAIN
02:47 PM doloresistere

February 19th, 2014 again
02:44 PM doloresistere

02:41 PM doloresistere

02:39 PM doloresistere

February 19th, 2014 your refusal to leave me alone
02:36 PM doloresistere

This all comes down to sour grapes for you, Dolo/Voltaire/BOLCATS/Climatesanity.

You have decided to take out your aggression towards women by bashing victims of rape ... even though you previously admitted that your requirements for a woman are ... a young chick, with a smoking hot bod.

Quit pretending like those traits that you now *conveniently* bash are not the type of superficial requirements you have for women.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uh, read my last few replies. Does it sound as though I'm gay you dipstick? You brought your libido into it when you whinged on about why women dress in a way that obviously ticks you off and why...

Look doofus, I don't feel short changed if I see a beautiful scantily clad woman, nor do I feel as though I'm being teased or some whacked out rubbish like you apparently do. Of course she would attract my attention, so what? Are all women supposed to wear long dresses and overcoats or something?

See above dingbat.

Perhaps he believes everyone has forgotten what an issue he made over teens being appropriate to hook up with and marry and his requirements for a woman to be "a young chick with a smoking hot bod".

But now ... he pretends that those who show their "smoking hot bods" deserve to be raped.

Selective morality at it's finest ......................................

Arthur Brain

Perhaps he believes everyone has forgotten what an issue he made over teens being appropriate to hook up with and marry and his requirements for a woman to be "a young chick with a smoking hot bod".

But now ... he pretends that those who show their "smoking hot bods" deserve to be raped.

Selective morality at it's finest ......................................

Well they remember now...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well they remember now...

I find it highly hypocritical ... as well as creepy, that a guy who posted pics (that he found on the internet) of a scantly clad model who he *claimed* was his girlfriend, is now bashing women for showing too much skin.

According to his logic, his supposed *girlfriend/model* deserves the same treatment as those he is bashing.

Arthur Brain

I find it highly hypocritical ... as well as creepy, that a guy who posted pics (that he found on the internet) of a scantly clad model who he *claimed* was his girlfriend, is now bashing women for showing too much skin.

According to his logic, his supposed *girlfriend/model* deserves the same treatment as those he is bashing.

Yep, I remember the pic. It could have very easily been part of a playboy photo shoot as she was a beautiful model and hardly dressed in a burka...

Yet now it's immoral for a woman to dress that way? It'll be fascinating to see how/if he responds to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.