ECT Obey the Gospel

Danoh

You are way too sensitive/high spirited, D, and "over analyze"-keep it simple, and, being in sales(persuasion) for most of my secular "life," know your target audience, the "babes," on milk, and stay with"the simplicity that is in Christ"(2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV). Preach 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-that is what the "carnal" Corinthians needed.....

1 Corinthians 2:2 KJV For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

And flattery will get you everywhere!

Wasn't flattery.

Frankly, most (not all) of the MADs who post on here on a regular basis have never really impressed me.

Your posts are more often than not, some of the few that do, and often that has been the case, whenever you have gone into subject in great detail.

That kind of a thing will often tend to reveal whether a person really knows their stuff or not, and regardless of whether or not they have interspersed it with insults throughout, as you often apparantly feel the need to in your posts, long or short.

Though STP often pulled off saying a great deal of much worth, with very few words.

Always did admire that about him, in contrast to my own, often long wind.

But believe me, when I do find I disagree with you on some thing, you'll be the first to hear about it, regardless of what the cost to me might or might not be on here, in the sight of you and your pals.

You're still off on the Acts 13, thing.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

musterion

But Danoh does tell everyone what they are "missing"....to the point of overburdening them with details that would make any babe's eyes cross.

What does a person need to know in order to be saved? Preaching the cross includes explaining what a cross is a person doesn't know what a cross is, for instance. When we preach His death, we are saying he died for our sins etc. We don't need to preach about the long term consequences of sin or what was predestined from the beginning.

All true. Don't know anyone here who ever argued against it.

Danoh

There are real Jews in Israel that are Messianic Jews. Is that what you're trying to be?

I might be mistaken, but he appears to have turned to unbelieving Jews for their supposed understanding of Torah.

Remember that comment he made about a Jewish website he favored - a site he mentioned did not allow the mention of Christ?

If so, the man is confused.

Not to mention what that kind of repeated exposure unnecessarily results in - in one's having to constantly remind oneself of what the NT and Paul's writings have said on a thing.

Which is fine when studying the beliefs of others towards better approaching them.

Or towards better understandung the culture in which parts of Scripture had played out.

But not fine at all if one is actually attempting to import a bit of their Christ rejecting leaven's supposed wisdom over into one's NT based bread.

For as the Apostle Paul long ago noted of "the Jew's religion" Gal. 1:14...

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Galatians 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Danoh

Scary that you think so highly of yourself to assume anyone cares if you're impressed or not.

People who think they're something should beware.

Again, just you being you - ever reading a thing through your bigotry.

Exactly why I ceased attempting to clarify my point to you about what I'd meant about 1 Cor. 15:3, 4.

musterion

Any topic, any discussion, doesn't matter. You always try to make EVERY discussion about you -- to bow every other MAD to your understanding else you denounce them as a failure, fraud or bigot, and the object of your ridicule.

You seem to think you're subtle when you do this. You're not. And when called on it, you clearly do not care. That's what scares me the most about you: no level of humility or contrition appears to exist within you. EVER. I would really hate to see what you're like with others in real life. You're probably a temperamental monster.

Anyway, the following is all about you:

People have finally caught on to your act. You are graceless and merciless toward those you LOLingly call your brothers and sisters. You do not allow for honest disagreement with us -- it's your way or the highway but there's no known reason for us to heed your imagined authority. Are you a pastor? (so what if you are) Did you go to some Bible college? (so what if you did).

What is it about you that has you operating on the conviction that you are TOL's ultimate expression and last word on mid-Acts doctrine?

Clue us, please, there's no way I'm the only one who wonders.

I'd really like an honest answer to that but I know there will never be one.

See, I quit wasting time here largely because almost no other would call you out on what had to be said...about how you don't know NEARLY what you you think you do, are in NO position to correct any MAD, are not as wise as you believe, about how insufferably and inexplicably arrogant you are. It was enough to make me quit this place and I did.

But I stuck my head back into the door for a minute recently and was pleasantly surprised at how they are now calling you out on your falsity. They're putting you in your place outside the camp, and I'm glad to finally see it.

MY place, before you mention it, is at the very bottom of the stack below all the others, and I'm just fine with that.

Danoh

Any topic, any discussion, doesn't matter. You always try to make EVERY discussion about you -- to bow every other MAD to your understanding else you denounce them as a failure, fraud or bigot, and the object of your ridicule.

You seem to think you're subtle when you do this. You're not. And when called on it, you clearly do not care. That's what scares me the most about you: no level of humility or contrition appears to exist within you. EVER. I would really hate to see what you're like with others in real life. You're probably a temperamental monster.

Anyway, the following is all about you:

People have finally caught on to your act. You are graceless and merciless toward those you LOLingly call your brothers and sisters. You do not allow for honest disagreement with us -- it's your way or the highway but there's no known reason for us to heed your imagined authority. Are you a pastor? (so what if you are) Did you go to some Bible college? (so what if you did).

What is it about you that has you operating on the conviction that you are TOL's ultimate expression and last word on mid-Acts doctrine?

Clue us, please, there's no way I'm the only one who wonders.

I'd really like an honest answer to that but I know there will never be one.

See, I quit wasting time here largely because almost no other would call you out on what had to be said...about how you don't know NEARLY what you you think you do, are in NO position to correct any MAD, are not as wise as you believe, about how insufferably and inexplicably arrogant you are. It was enough to make me quit this place and I did.

But I stuck my head back into the door for a minute recently and was pleasantly surprised at how they are now calling you out on your falsity. They're putting you in your place outside the camp, and I'm glad to finally see it.

MY place, before you mention it, is at the very bottom of the stack below all the others, and I'm just fine with that.

Just you, again, reading your exact behaviour towards anyone not MAD on here as being my intent and behaviour towards you.

So what if several of your pals agree with you on some of that about me - not all of them do.

Others of them have often private message'd me their agreement with me on one thing or another.

While very few non-MADs on here have ever agreed with your assessment about me at all.

Get over yourselves - you each treat non-MADs on here far worse than I treat any of you.

Far worse.

All I did was point out a thing about 1 Cor. 15.

YOU turned it into a means of unleashing your personal vendetta, once more.

Your problem is you and some of your pals actually believe have a right to spit on anyone who does not hold MAD views.

You then project that as being what I am up to whenever I merely attempt to point out a thing to any of you, or call you out on your disgraceful conduct towards anyone who does not hold MAD views.

Revealing your true selves by that to all but to yourselves.

Should you move on, that is your weakness, and your loss.

Only a spiritual wimp blames someone else for their throwing up their hands.

Because Romans 5:6-8 should be more than enough of where your focus ought to be and can be, when things don't go your way.

Just shows how spiritually immature you and some of your pals actually are, no matter how much you each go on and on about "the grace that is in Christ Jesus."

Yours is a hypocrisy.

Deal with it. For you can.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Danoh

Ceased attempting?

Never attempted.

You are fake news.

Must be why GD indicated having gotten SOME of my point about 1 Cor. 15: 3,4 (which point she indicated her disagreement with).

And she appears to have been the only one who got some of said point.

Your failure, musti, is your own.

Its why I say some of you are spoon-fed.

Because some of you often do not appear to get even a part of a thing posted to you by one person or another, unless you had already read about it somewhere.

The exact finding you each were all fine and wonderful with my pointing out to various non-MADs about them, when such is my finding.

Yours is...a double-standard.

Danoh

I'm just speaking the truth, Danoh.

You start out careful, and then you get too high minded for all us little folk...

On the contrary, where I might disagree with you on something in Scripture, GD, that is because you have obviously studied a thing out for yourself and are not merely parroting MAD findings in such things.

Your practice is actually a positive.

Even if you wind up off here and there.

That happens to me, as well.

I'll study a thing out on my own, call up various MAD based people I know for their take on it, so we can compare our findings, and every so often find my own finding is not a finding that matches a standard long established within MAD.

Usually because I unwittingly skipped a study step, somewhere along the way.

Only difference is, I don't right away conclude any of these people are just grandstanding, where they find I was off .

In fact, we often talk about how nice it is to be able to call each other out where we might believe the other is off.

Because we have each dealt with people ever eager to correct others, but very thin skinned when ever anything is pointed out to them.

If anything, I admire that your findings outside of the normal MAD stuff, are your own.

Whether or not I agree with them.

Danoh

But Danoh does tell everyone what they are "missing"....to the point of overburdening them with details that would make any babe's eyes cross.

What does a person need to know in order to be saved? Preaching the cross includes explaining what a cross is a person doesn't know what a cross is, for instance. When we preach His death, we are saying he died for our sins etc. We don't need to preach about the long term consequences of sin or what was predestined from the beginning.

And yet, you and every one your pals all agreed with me on the following, back when I first posted it, and I was all ya'lls darlin...

:D

Where Will You Spend Eternity?

Mans problem: "Sin"

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

...God's Provision: "THE CROSS"

"Christ died for our sin according to the scriptures; and that he was buried,and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures." (1Corinthians 15:3-4)

God's Gift: "SALVATION"

"...the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23 b)

Man's Responsibility: "FAITH"

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is a gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9)

The Result: "PEACE WITH GOD"

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." (Romans 5:1)

The ASSURANCE: "SEALED "

"In whom [Christ] ye also trusted, after that, ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise..." (Ephesians 1:13)

THAT is what I Cor. 15: 3, 4's merely a reminder - "to the choir" - is ACTUALLY ALL about...

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

THAT, and the point you at least saw, but did not agree with me on, absent of the following...

Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Case in point of others that could be cited...

Acts 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

8:31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

Why?

Romans 10:14, 15, cited herein above.

Acts 17:11, 12.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
  • You do not have an "objective perspective".
  • You do not understand Mid-Acts Dispensational doctrine in the slightest.
  • You are anti-Christ as you deny the deity of the LORD Jesus Christ.
So ... no.

I am not a MAD so I can be objective. Your opinions are all subjective because you are one of the MADs.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How about you [MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION]?

May I offer you my perspective how you assess the MAD members here?

john w

Hall of Fame
Wasn't flattery.

Frankly, most (not all) of the MADs who post on here on a regular basis have never really impressed me.

Your posts are more often than not, some of the few that do, and often that has been the case, whenever you have gone into subject in great detail.

That kind of a thing will often tend to reveal whether a person really knows their stuff or not, and regardless of whether or not they have interspersed it with insults throughout, as you often apparantly feel the need to in your posts, long or short.

Though STP often pulled off saying a great deal of much worth, with very few words.

Always did admire that about him, in contrast to my own, often long wind.

But believe me, when I do find I disagree with you on some thing, you'll be the first to hear about it, regardless of what the cost to me might or might not be on here, in the sight of you and your pals.

You're still off on the Acts 13, thing.

:chuckle:

Vs.

Along with Steko (and RD to a much lesser degree), I've always considered you one of the most well -informed MADs on here, even though I might disagree with various of you on one thing, or another, and vice-versa, I'm sure.

Still, I'm really surprised some of you, of all people, haven't been able to see what it is I have been pointing out.

I mean, these other aspects are present in 1 Cor. 15.

Not obvious, right away, but present there, nevertheless.

More obvious, elsewhere in Paul's writings.

Musti, I can see not getting it. The guy has never demonstrated having gotten much on his own past what ever he learned from others.

And the fool is too blinded by his animosity towards me and its resulting agenda.

How many posts is it going to have to take on my part for the lights to finally come on.

"So there."

Frankly,...]

Whenever one employs "Frankly...Honestly....," it means they are not, witness the above contradiction, back pedaling, with me, RD, attempt to "save face" on your part, or, "frankly," you've been boozing it up too much, during this "Holiday" season(I thought you'd like that, you not interested in biblical accuracy, or offending others).

...you and your pals...

"Frankly," I've always considered you an all right guy, but quite condescending.That is your MO on TOL. Good job.

So there.