Obey Jesus

Truster

John 17

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

It's not just saying "I believe" it's truly knowing God and Christ and living by God's will through faith. And we only know God once we are born of him and have the Holy Spirit, (which is eternal life) dwelling within our hearts and by his grace, by the power of the Holy Spirit, he will strengthen those who truly love him faithfully and live by his will to overcome.

What do you mean by heart?

popsthebuilder

John 17

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

It's not just saying "I believe" it's truly knowing God and Christ and living by God's will through faith. And we only know God once we are born of him and have the Holy Spirit, (which is eternal life) dwelling within our hearts and by his grace, by the power of the Holy Spirit, he will strengthen those who truly love him faithfully and live by his will to overcome.
?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
John 17

Those are just words to you

popsthebuilder

I will ask questions as and when necessary you blind guide.
You're right; you should continue. You can do nothing to ultimately affect the will of GOD or the outcome there of. The only change you affect is to your own detriment.

But that was without change anyway...so....cary on.

Truster

You're right; you should continue. You can do nothing to ultimately affect the will of GOD or the outcome there of. The only change you affect is to your own detriment.

But that was without change anyway...so....cary on.

Wherever I am. Whatever my intentions, thoughts or deeds. I know, for an absolute fact, that I am in the center of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my life, my salvation and sanctification. I have an effect on everything I see and hear. The just judge the world and all the people therein. Day in and day out...

Truster

Image and likeness?

So you see that this is what our heart not blood pump is?

Would you care to go into more detail as to what you mean as it's a bit vague?

It's only "vague" to the judicially blind. As has already been proven by AMR. Religion by name and religion by nature.

Truster

Still no answer, image and likeness? How about going into a bit more depth?

It's too deep for you anyway.

I sent a PM to someone yesterday on another subject and he recognised every word as being true to his experience. What you read you didn't recognise. You do not know nor hear the Shepherds voice speaking in the doctrines He gives. You are not made to lie down in sprouting folds. He has not anointed your head with oil.

marhig

It's too deep for you anyway.

I sent a PM to someone yesterday on another subject and he recognised every word as being true to his experience. What you read you didn't recognise. You do not know nor hear the Shepherds voice speaking in the doctrines He gives. You are not made to lie down in sprouting folds. He has not anointed your head with oil.

I do know, I'm wondering what you mean by image and likeness

I've explained what I mean and you called my all sorts of bad things because I said that the heart is where love, forgiveness etc. comes from, and also hardness and hatred can come from the if we let it too.

So what do you believe the the heart is in the image and likeness of?

Truster

I do know, I'm wondering what you mean by image and likeness

I've explained what I mean and you called my all sorts of bad things because I said that the heart is where love, forgiveness etc. comes from, and also hardness and hatred can come from the if we let it too.

So what do you believe the the heart is in the image and likeness of?

Gibberish.