Obama + Walmart + US military = The "secret" invasion of Texas

zoo22

Chuck Norris, Louis Gohmert and other Texans adamantly refuse to believe that Obama isn’t invading their state

Chuck Norris and his fellow conspiracy theorists are modern day Benjamin Franklins, says Chuck Norris

I'd always thought it was Benjamin Franklin who'd said that. :plain:

Conspiracy theorists, right-wing radio buffs and conservative icons are still working themselves into a lather about Operation Jade Helm 15, a months-long military exercise slated for later this summer in multiple states, including Texas.

As previously reported [The truth about Operation Jade Helm is that some of you can’t handle the truth: Obama really isn’t invading Texas], Jade Helm alarmists believe that that the United States military is collaborating with Walmart to “acclimatize Americans to the sight of troops on the street” and “prepare for civil unrest in America.” The conspiracy may have originated with Infowars’ Alex Jones, but it has migrated into the halls of power — especially in Texas, where Governor Greg Abbott (R) and Senator Ted Cruz (R) have both voiced their reservations about the exercise.

Full article

It's pretty awesome that it's a Obama + Walmart + The Military conspiracy theory.

Maybe, hopefully, Nazaroo or some other TOL MENSA leader can work in some FEMA prison camp activation connections? I mean, what with "all 50 states being replaced by FEMA 'prison zones'" they've got to start somewhere.

Hm, does anyone know if the FEMA death camps are going to be officially sponsored by Walmart? Maybe signs above the gates that say "Welcome to the FEMA Death Camps - Brought to you by Barack HUSSEIN Obama & Walmart"

As Rachel Maddow explained last night, the problem for the Republican Party is that “this is one of those issues that is hilarious to the real world, but is totally serious business in Republican world.”

“To most Republican politicians,” she continued, “particularly those competing for the Republican presidential nomination, where only Republican base voters will decide who’s allowed to run, if you have a choice between ‘seeming insane to normal people’ and ‘seeming righteous to the base,’ which are you going to pick?”

zoo22

Anyone else wonder if this is because of Governor Rick Perry's official Texas "pray for rain" days:

“Now, therefore, I, Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, under the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Statutes of the State of Texas, do hereby proclaim the three-day period from Friday, April 22, 2011, to Sunday, April 24, 2011, as Days of Prayer for Rain in the State of Texas.” Source

Doesn't take much to connect the dots here. Governor Perry declares official Texas "pray for rain" days and Barack HUSSEIN Obama freaks out and invades Texas. What a typical antiChrist ushering in end times.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That was hilarious zoo! But with all the time your President is murdering babies in the womb and decorating the White House transgender bathroom, how would he find the time to open a FEMA camp?

zoo22

Well, thank goodness Chuck Norris is on the scene against the Texas invasion. Hopefully Ted "The Ped" Nugent gets involved too.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Well, thank goodness Chuck Norris is on the scene against the Texas invasion. Hopefully Ted "The Ped" Nugent gets involved too.

Sorry zoo, I thought your parody was funny but .....I'm too busy checking the rocks in my backyard for signs of life.