NYPD Source: Weiner Laptop Has Enough Evidence “to Put Hillary ... Away for Life”

fool

Hall of Fame
Rolling Stone had a good article on the dungshow that was Pizzagate.

Anatomy of a Fake News Scandal - Inside the web of conspiracy theorists, Russian operatives, Trump campaigners and Twitter bots who manufactured the ‘news’ that Hillary Clinton ran a pizza-restaurant child-sex ring

Unreal that there are people who not only believed it in the first place, but actually still believe it.

The people who won't rule it out because they think that they're keeping an "open mind" to the "truth" are, in my opinion, the furthest gone. Such a sick state of affairs.

Where do they keep the tomato sauce?

Kit the Coyote

None of those address the question of where the tomato sauce is stored.

Where everyone keeps it, in the fridge. According to the links I provided, he stores the bulk of it at another store he owns that has a walk-in and I assume a stand-up fridge for daily use at the pizzeria.

Kit the Coyote

You forgot to make excuses for the classified and top secret emails of Hillary ending up on Anthony Weiner's laptop!

Now tell us how much you think that Weiner can be trusted?

Do you have a source that shows specifically what the FBI found? So far the only reference I've found saying there was Top Secret was passing reference by Judicial Watch referenced on Fox. Everything else I found so far is saying there were about a dozen email chains with unmarked confidential information.

And most of that was uploaded to the computer by her Blackberry being plugged into it and doing an automatic backup. Which is messed up, I don't know what State Dept policy is but in the AF plugging a work Blackberry into a personal laptop would be a definite No No.

Jerry Shugart

Do you have a source that shows specifically what the FBI found? So far the only reference I've found saying there was Top Secret was passing reference by Judicial Watch referenced on Fox. Everything else I found so far is saying there were about a dozen email chains with unmarked confidential information.

Several emails with classified information from former Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin were among a tranche of documents released Friday that were found on Anthony Weiner's personal computer during an FBI probe.

The State Department released about 2,800 emails, only a few of which included classified information, as part of a successful lawsuit by conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

The public release of the documents uncovered by the FBI included Clinton's daily schedule, conversations about media interviews, traveling arrangements and talking points for calls with heads of nations around the world.

Some names and details were redacted, while other messages were entirely redacted or marked with classified information.

After the emails were made public, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton called the release a "major victory."

"Judicial Watch has forced the State Department to finally allow Americans to see these public documents," Fitton said. "That these government docs were on Anthony Weiner’s laptop dramatically illustrates the need for the Justice Department to finally do a serious investigation of Hillary Clinton’s and Huma Abedin’s obvious violations of law."

The FBI said most of the emails ended up on Weiner's computer because of backups from Abedin's personal electronic devices. Former FBI Director James Comey has said investigators could not prove Abedin acted with criminal intent or "had a sense that what she was doing was in violation of the law."

A November 2010 email was partially redacted due to "classified" and "confidential" information. It detailed a planned call between Clinton and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal, where then-Secretary of State Clinton would warn al-Faisal about Wikileaks planning to release sensitive documents.

That same month, Wikileaks released the U.S. diplomatic cables leak, known as "Cablegate."

A second email, also from November 2010, mentioned a talk with United Arab Emirates Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan. It was also redacted and marked as having classified information.

Another email with classified information from November 2011 was redacted entirely and also marked "confidential."

fool

Hall of Fame
Where everyone keeps it, in the fridge. According to the links I provided, he stores the bulk of it at another store he owns that has a walk-in and I assume a stand-up fridge for daily use at the pizzeria.
In the other restaurants basement?
https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
pizzagate-simpsons-678x381.jpg

Sex crimes with children, child exploitation, money laundering, perjury, and pay to play, reads the partial list of crimes that, claim New York City Police Department sources, could “put Hillary and her crew away for life.”

Shocking evidence of such criminality has been found on ex-congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop computer, claim the sources, which was seized from him by NYC officials investigating his allegedly having sent sexually explicit texts to a 15-year-old girl. Moreover, Hillary Clinton’s “crew” supposedly includes not just close aide and confidante Huma Abedin and her husband, Weiner, but other aides and insiders — and even members of Congress. According to True Pundit:...

"Pizzagate" - just another in a long laundry list of conservative conspiracy theories that the "deplorables" are peddling to divert the public's attention away from "The Donald!"

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
b13.jpg

NYPD Source: Weiner Laptop Has Enough Evidence “to Put Hillary ... Away for Life”

"Jerry Shugart" has been drinking too much of the "Trump Cool-Aid" - still searching for Barack Obama's elusive Kenyan birth certificate and proof that that he had the phones at Trump Towers wiretapped!

fool

Hall of Fame
Which would not be at Comet Pizza?
It would be two doors down at Buck's Fishing and Camping;
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.955...4!1st1exiP2sUs712u9KfeB6VQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Which does not appear to have a basement but the place next to it does.
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.955...4!1sae9S1u9_qvDiYCC9saJ_tg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Buck's will get you a steak and fries for $40
https://www.bucksfishingandcamping.com/menu/
Remember the theories all revolve around the pizza parlor because of the word pizza in some emails not Bob's Susi Bar down the street.
This is the kind of stupidity that perpetuates these kind of things. Why is it so hard to say the guy has a basement and there's nothing weird going on there either?
Why is that so hard?
Simple question= Where does he keep the tomato sauce?

Jerry Shugart

"Pizzagate" - just another in a long laundry list of conservative conspiracy theories that the "deplorables" are peddling to divert the public's attention away from "The Donald!"

The quotes aren't dealing in anyway with Pizzagate and that is just a little trick of yours to evade the truth about what the article really said.

Why don't you defend Anthony Weiner and the fact that Hillary's classified emails ended up on his computer?

That must make you proud so let's hear you brag about those two!

Kit the Coyote

It would be two doors down at Buck's Fishing and Camping;
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.955...4!1st1exiP2sUs712u9KfeB6VQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Which does not appear to have a basement but the place next to it does.
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.955...4!1sae9S1u9_qvDiYCC9saJ_tg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Buck's will get you a steak and fries for $40
https://www.bucksfishingandcamping.com/menu/

This is the kind of stupidity that perpetuates these kind of things. Why is it so hard to say the guy has a basement and there's nothing weird going on there either?
Why is that so hard?
Simple question= Where does he keep the tomato sauce?

Awww, because he doesn't have a basement?

Kit the Coyote

Look at these defenders of the lawlessness of Hillary and Anthony Weiner trying their best to change the subject.

If you didn't want your thread to devolve into a Pizzagate discussion, you probably shouldn't have raised the accusation about child sex abuse in your first post.

[NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

• Child exploitation

• Sex crimes with minors (children)

Kit the Coyote

because you'd expect pictures to show evidence of abusing children? :freak:

No, but I do expect there to actually be evidence of abused children before taking wild rumor seriously. You have to remember that the entire Pizzagate conspiracy theory is based on nothing more than the word pizza appearing in emails and conspiracy theorists making things up. It was the conspiracy theorists who showed an empty walk-in cooler at a restaurant which had no connection with Comet Pizza and called it a killing floor in the basement of Comet Pizza.