NYPD Source: Weiner Laptop Has Enough Evidence “to Put Hillary ... Away for Life”

rexlunae

Reminds me of this:

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/939432544008921088?s=04

Long read, but worth it.

Maybe the most important take-away, though, is that True Pundit was founded the same day that the Trump campaign met with the Russians to discuss dirt on Hillary, and it started out posting Russian sources. And then later, it seemed to get some sources in the FBI in New York, which it used for propaganda purposes.

This has Giuliani's hands on it, I'd bet.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

I'm just curious if Sessions is hold up, why are they not following through on their promise to release this information to the public?

Trump is getting ready to release an unredacted copy of the application for the FISA warrants and then we will see exactly how the top people in the FBI and the Justice Department didn't tell the FISA judges the truth.

Jerry Shugart

Been a trial lawyer for 40 years. How about you?

Forty years and you can't even figure out why the Justice Department continues to hide the facts concerning the application for the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign!

I wouldn't want you to defend me even if you charged me nothing!

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Forty years and you can't even figure out why the Justice Department continues to hide the facts concerning the application for the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign!

I wouldn't want you to defend me even if you charged me nothing!

I'm sorry Jerry, but what is the extent of your legal education and experience that makes you so sure of what to write.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Trump is getting ready to release an unredacted copy of the application for the FISA warrants and then we will see exactly how the top people in the FBI and the Justice Department didn't tell the FISA judges the truth.

Well, I guess we will. I'm sure you will let us know when we can all see that. The more interesting thing will be whether or not Trump can pronounce all the big legal words.

Kit the Coyote

But the original post is talking about the NYPD sources who were promising to release all this information to include child sex charges if the Federal government took no action. Then you tell us the Federal government was not taking action so what happened to all this information the NYPD sources were going to release?

Kit the Coyote

Educate yourself;

I did educate myself, conspiracy theories are one of those things I find fascinating so I read a lot about Pizzagate. Comet Ping Pong does not have a basement and that was confirmed by city engineering plans on the building. There is a store on the opposite end of the same strip mall that does have a basement but there is no connection to Comet Ping Pong. Now maybe it is possible that this other store is the one mentioned in the article but it seems a stretch.

The big thing that impressed me as a study of nutty conspiracy theories is the more you dig into the Pizzagate and the international child sex abuse rings that it is supposed to be part of the more it starts to sound like the satanic panic of the late 80s/90s.

And it has all the same flaws that eventually caused that to collapse under its own weight. Millions of children are being taken and abused in child sex rings run by a who's who of the rich and powerful. Another node of these rings in Buckingham Palace run by Queen Elisabeth personally. Yet not a single child's body is found, noone in the hundreds, if not thousands that would have to be involved every has an attack of conscience and comes out about it.

The more you educate yourself on the subject the more you realize it is nuts.

Jerry Shugart

Well, I guess we will. I'm sure you will let us know when we can all see that. The more interesting thing will be whether or not Trump can pronounce all the big legal words.

You will see the evidence sooner than you think because word is that it will be released this week.

Then the next election will be in the bag for Trump and company!

Just think, the Republicans will have the control of Congress and good Justices will be in control of the Supreme Court!

A nightmare for the Dems and the rest of the One Worlders!

And then we will see EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL!

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You will see the evidence sooner than you think because word is that it will be released this week.

Then the next election will be in the bag for Trump and company!

Just think, the Republicans will have the control of Congress and good Justices will be in control of the Supreme Court!

A nightmare for the Dems and the rest of the One Worlders!

And then we will see EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL!

What specific evidence, what specific issue? The FISA warrant? Something else? The NYPD info? Some Pizzagate photos?
Can you let me know so I am sure to check next Sunday. thanks ever so.