Nudie Town

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yeah, but it's where you get an itch and can't reach it properly...

Here:

zombie-back-scratcher.jpg

There was something about zombies, but I can't remember what it was.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is the logical conclusion. :DK: We wouldn't want to profile :idea: like they do in Israel.

What's the population of Israel and how many airports do they have?

Everyone loves to TSA bash but are silent when it comes to appreciating that no terrorist attacks have successfully occurred on airplanes here in the US since 9/11.

Sigh

Hi y'all!
Ok, I won't even try to make up a reason why I would look into this thread, I'm sure it's obvious. But needless to say if I was worried what has happened to TOL, or especially Town for Petes sake - and why SD is in on it, I came away with a better feeling of more familiarity. Let's see, theres a pic of a body part? Ok. And a confession of one sleeping with some weird tool next to the bed? Check. Hello TOL! Hug! And Town glad you are keeping your clothes on here. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi y'all!
Ok, I won't even try to make up a reason why I would look into this thread, I'm sure it's obvious. But needless to say if I was worried what has happened to TOL, or especially Town for Petes sake - and why SD is in on it, I came away with a better feeling of more familiarity. Let's see, theres a pic of a body part? Ok. And a confession of one sleeping with some weird tool next to the bed? Check. Hello TOL! Hug! And Town glad you are keeping your clothes on here. :)

attachment.php
Nice to see you back!