NRA feeling optimistic

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
People like Nihilo and Nick M. are law enforcement's worst nightmare. They're the kind that go running into an active shooter scene with guns drawn making things even more confusing and chaotic for the first responders that arrive. Their lack of common sense makes them not only a danger to themselves, but a danger to society in general.
And this is why in the OP I said that I'm not as optimistic as the NRA, because of censored liars like this evil person here.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
can't read the whole thread, but there was some dialogue about subsonic and silencers earlier - i live in upstate new york, where they don't allow us potential criminals to have such dangerous things, so when I shoot 22LR to kill critters, everybody hears it within miles (i live in a river valley and the echoes just keep going)

stoopid state legislature controlled by the stoopid major downstate population centers

ok doser

And ending it.

youarehere7957_s.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
People like Nihilo and Nick M. are law enforcement's worst nightmare. They're the kind that go running into an active shooter scene with guns drawn making things even more confusing and chaotic for the first responders that arrive. Their lack of common sense makes them not only a danger to themselves, but a danger to society in general.

And this is why in the OP I said that I'm not as optimistic as the NRA, because of censored liars like this evil person here.

And ending it.

Would both of you please tell us about your active shooter training and then go into detail about how you would respond to an active shooter incident in a large building such as a school, hospital or business.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What a mess.

So here's the scenario:

You and 20 others are target shooting in Nick's backyard, which borders with a school (because Nick can do anything with his private property that he chooses to do) laughing about how some of the rounds are putting bullet holes in the school's windows.
A bunch of students come running out of the building in panic and you hear one o the students saying "He's got a gun!" You give a big yeeeeeeeeehaw and yell "Let's go get em boys!" and all 20 of you redneck hillbillies pro gun advocates jump over Nick's fence and go running into the school with guns drawn.

What do you do next?

ok doser

So here's the scenario:

You and 20 others are target shooting in Nick's backyard, which borders with a school (because Nick can do anything with his private property that he chooses to do) laughing about how some of the rounds are putting bullet holes in the school's windows.

wait - when did the school windows become "his property"?

ok doser

So here's the scenario:

A bunch of students come running out of the building in panic and you hear one o the students saying "He's got a gun!" You give a big yeeeeeeeeehaw and yell "Let's go get em boys!" and all 20 of you redneck hillbillies pro gun advocates jump over Nick's fence and go running into the school with guns drawn.

What do you do next?

find the muslim terrorist with the gun and kill him :duh:

and then crack open some longnecks :cheers:

half hour later when the cops finally roll up, dusting the donut crumbs off their uniforms, give a statement

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before we continue ACW, admit that you're being deliberately deceptive ITT.

As you might recall, you initiated this conversation by saying that you have the right to carry a gun anywhere that you please.

I brought up property rights and stated that they overrule your supposed right to carry a weapon, practice religion or speak freely anywhere that you choose to.

Nick M. then stated that he can do anything with his property that he chooses, which brought us to the scenario of the gun range in his backyard which borders with a school.

Now that I've refreshed your memory, you can denounce your earlier statement about having some kind of right to carry anywhere that you wish and to do with your property as you please, even if it endangers others.

As far as the active shooter scenario goes: Don't even try, you'll only embarrass yourself further.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
you have the right to carry a gun anywhere that you please.
Right.
I brought up property rights and stated that they overrule your supposed right to carry a weapon, practice religion or speak freely anywhere that you choose to.
That's just false.
Nick M. then stated that he can do anything with his property that he chooses, which brought us to the scenario of the gun range in his backyard which borders with a school.

Now that I've refreshed your memory, you can denounce your earlier statement about having some kind of right to carry anywhere that you wish and to do with your property as you please, even if it endangers others.
Why would I renounce the truth? Lies and deception seem to be your stock in trade, not mine.
As far as the active shooter scenario goes: Don't even try, you'll only embarrass yourself further.
You've littered this thread with so many different lies, that you couldn't even go back and edit them all out, because you've forgotten which ones you've told.

The words of a liar are worthless. You might as well be a barking dog, and us trying to discern what the mutt is "saying."

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I'd also like to see the NRA push for a serious ban on "mouse guns" (handguns that easily fit in your pocket),
Nah.
Needs to fit in my purse.
desismileys_2727.gif
Honestly if no militaries armed their warriors with handguns I'd have no problem with a complete ban on handguns of all types.

I'd prefer by far, a society where civilians toting around civilian-owned, personal rifles, was accepted and tolerated and expected and encouraged and condoned and applauded. Rifles are weapons of war, and that's what the Second Amendment, along with the right to life and liberty, is all about.

But it is true, that handguns are standard issue in all the militaries of which I'm aware.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nihilo, a .22 subsonic, on a 45 degree angle might go a mile in a good tailwind
I know. :) What I'd like to know, and I can't find anywhere, is at what angle an upward-fired round becomes no more dangerous upon its descent to earth than the same bullet dropped from a flying airplane. At some high-enough angle, the fired bullet would stop ascending because of gravity and atmospheric drag, and would drop again, and at or above this high-enough angle, once it comes back down, it wouldn't matter if it was fired from the end of a muzzle on the ground, or dropped from a flying airplane. I don't know what that angle is. :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Please don't misquote me, as this is what I posted above.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
As you might recall, you initiated this conversation by saying that you have the right to carry a gun anywhere that you please.

On a closing note: Be careful with your toys little boy, or you'll shoot your eye out.

639a9c7b62310f3a5763ffb59e1792df.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/63/9a/9c/639a9c7b62310f3a5763ffb59e1792df.jpg

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Please don't misquote me, as this is what I posted above.

On a closing note: Be careful with your toys little boy, or you'll shoot your eye out.

639a9c7b62310f3a5763ffb59e1792df.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/63/9a/9c/639a9c7b62310f3a5763ffb59e1792df.jpg
I had a strong feeling that you were out of bullets.

Turns out, I was right.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe you started off by saying that you have a right to carry a firearm anywhere that you want to.

Uh-huh, go on.

And I informed you that private property rights overrule Constitutional Rights (a Muslim can't kneel and pray on his rug in the aisle of a Christian Church during services against the wishes of the pastor nor can two people talk loudly in a movie theater after the manager tells them to quiet down).

Why don't you admit that you were wrong on your earlier statement and I'll leave you to talk about all of the neat toys that come out at Christmas time in the gun shops for all the boys and girls to enjoy?