'Nother Newbster

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
This is my view.

None of the above. If you are asking if I believe Jesus is God, I do. However, I don't agree with the Trinitarian formulation.

Ah... Progressive Sanctification (as the lie). I agree with many points. Like most other areas of doctrine and practice, I consider the opposing views of Sanctification to be a false dichotomy.

Thanx for the referral. It does look like an interesting thread, so I'll read throught the whole thing for perspective.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Very effective actually. Clearly, you've never been beaten about with a bread knife. Poor thing, you've been deprived!

Is that a "Beat me, beat me; it hurts so good!" scenario? Eek! Yes, I've been deprivedated. LOL.

So... I stand corrected. But you're gonna have to get mighty close to someone with that bread knife. :D

IMJerusha

(As she emits a barely audible insidious laughter, meant for no one else's ears...)

Nope! If there's one thing I refuse to be, it's a purposeful perpetrator of evil! (I dare you to say that repeatedly!) I can be a klutz and trip over my good intentions from time to time but life is short so I prefer to fill it with good witness.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Nope! If there's one thing I refuse to be, it's a purposeful perpetrator of evil! (I dare you to say that repeatedly!) I can be a klutz and trip over my good intentions from time to time but life is short so I prefer to fill it with good witness.

No purposeful perpetrating of evil. I expected nothing less. I just enjoy a bit of inane joviality.

Now... where's the honey butter. I need a bread knife thrashing (or slashing? gashing?). :)

IMJerusha

No purposeful perpetrating of evil. I expected nothing less. I just enjoy a bit of inane joviality.

Now... where's the honey butter. I need a bread knife thrashing (or slashing? gashing?). :)

I knew you were joshing but I tell you in all seriousness that you'll not be getting a bread knife thrashing from me unless you earn it honestly!
No freebies from me! ;) On to the threads sirrah, I see you're making good progress!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I knew you were joshing but I tell you in all seriousness that you'll not be getting a bread knife thrashing from me unless you earn it honestly!
No freebies from me! ;) On to the threads sirrah, I see you're making good progress!

I will earn my thrashing(s) I'm sure.

If progress = being labled a homosexual unsaved Libertarian, I need a new thesaurus or sumpthin. Tee double Hee. See ya "out there" tremble tremble).