Nontrinitarianism

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The first verse you posted actually could apply to any prophet, for all of God's prophets did this very thing. Otherwise they would not have been His prophets. They all spoke His Words that He put into them, did they not? However, none of them qualified to be a Savior and to die on the cross, shedding blood for our sins, did they? Why not?

Thank you kindly.

No Brinny.

Jesus was that prophet.

Acts 3:23 KJV

23 And it shall come to pass , that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Now while it is true that Jesus died for our sins, it is not the only reason he was sent.

My favorite reason is that our big brother loved us so much that he agreed to be made like us so that he could bring us to glory.

Hebrews 2:10 KJV

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things (God the Father), in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation (Jesus) perfect through sufferings.

Hebrews 2:17 KJV

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Jesus, just as David was AS the foreshadow, became prophet, priest and king.

MUCH MORE.....

Romans 5:10 KJV

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled , we shall be saved by his life.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Although i was speaking of the living God, the God of the living, it certainly applies to Jesus the Christ, for He, as God Almighty, is the God of the living, since death has been defeated. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Death has not been defeated.

1 Corinthians 15:26 KJV

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Jesus overcame the world by his life and death.

John 16:33 KJV

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer ; I have overcome the world.

He now has the keys of hell and death.

Revelation 1:18 KJV

18 I am he that liveth , and was dead; and, behold , I am alive for evermore , Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

If Jesus the Christ was "created", He would've been part of the fall of man and all creation, would He not? If so, how could He, as a "created" being, ever be a Savior of anything or anyone, as He Himself would've needed a Savior.

There was no fall.

God declared the end from the beginning.

Sinless sinners in paradise.

As far as Jesus needing a savior.......

Who raised him from the dead?

Romans 4:24 KJV

24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed , if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

Please elaborate.

Hope yuh dont mind me doin' the elaboratin' Sis. :)

Thank you kindly.

Welcome.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A copy is a creation. Think GM. You need the original to make a copy.

God created his express image, an exact copy of his being.

You're guilty of "Screwball reasoning." There's a difference between
the Spiritual and physical world. You don't have the indwelling and
sealing of the Holy Spirit. Your mind can only relate to the physical
realm. You have no discernment.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Keypurr, let's start at the beginning and work from there.

In the beginning was the Word... (John 1:1 NKJV)

keypurr

Ok, who was with God?
Jesus was not born yet.

And it seems God had someone or something that he used to make everything.

Whatever this son is he is exactly like his father in all ways.

Take it from there jamie

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Ok, who was with God?
Jesus was not born yet.

And it seems God had someone or something that he used to make everything.

Whatever this son is he is exactly like his father in all ways.

Take it from there jamie

God knew me before I was born. I don't know if He knew you but the bible said God knew Jesus. Is Jesus being in flesh all you got? Whats with the fascination of Jesus having a form of human body and not talk about His formless Spirit?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok, who was with God?
Jesus was not born yet.

Jesus not yet being born of flesh does not negate him being in the beginning. God's plan of salvation began with Adam and salvation requires a Savior, Jesus Christ. There is no other name for salvation.

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
(Acts 4:12 NKJV)​

StanJ

All copies are created.
Your zeroxed face would be created.
Reflections are images are created from the subject matter that they are a reflection of.
Look in the mirror, your image is created, but it is not your express image.
Name ANY image that is NOT created?
Think friend, image, copy are creations. I am not bending the truth, I am showing you the truth.

That's right, COPIES are created, but as Jesus was BORN as the WORD incarnate, He is NOT a copy of anything. John 1:1, 14 (NIV)
As far as a mirror is concerned, here are a couple of verses you should seriously consider. 1 Cor 13:12 (NIV) and James 1:23 (NIV)
That you continuously stick to these words "express image", when you have been constantly refuted and shown that the proper rendering is EXACT REPRESENTATION, from the Greek word χαρακτήρ (character),is typical of false teachers who hang their dogma on a single point from scripture that they have twisted. The Greek does NOT connote COPY, but originality of His substructure, basis; subsistence, essence, shown in the Greek as ὑπόστασις (hypostasis).
You are not a copy either, but you indeed have been inculcated to your apostate condition.

StanJ

You're guilty of "Screwball reasoning." There's a difference between
the Spiritual and physical world. You don't have the indwelling and
sealing of the Holy Spirit. Your mind can only relate to the physical
realm. You have no discernment.

That is called APOSTATE.

StanJ

He doesn't recognize the truth in scripture, as he has become apostate. Heb 6:4-6 (NIV) describes him to a tee.

rainee

The main intention of non-trinitarianism is to deny the deity of Christ.

Christ Himself is the Creator, all things were made by Him and without Him was not anything made which has been made
Tots I posted Hooyah! on your pos rep (it is the US navy war cry) since you nailed it so loverly!
BUT the dang spell check changed it to Hookah before I knew it and wouldn't let me fix it ARRGGHH
So please understand it was supposed to be about encouragement and not drug paraphernalia...:shocked:

Word based mystic

Tots I posted Hooyah! on your pos rep (it is the US navy war cry) since you nailed it so loverly!
BUT the dang spell check changed it to Hookah before I knew it and wouldn't let me fix it ARRGGHH
So please understand it was supposed to be about encouragement and not drug paraphernalia...:shocked:

i am ex-navy corpsman

keypurr

God knew me before I was born. I don't know if He knew you but the bible said God knew Jesus. Is Jesus being in flesh all you got? Whats with the fascination of Jesus having a form of human body and not talk about His formless Spirit?

How does that explain John 1?

keypurr

Jesus not yet being born of flesh does not negate him being in the beginning. God's plan of salvation began with Adam and salvation requires a Savior, Jesus Christ. There is no other name for salvation.

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
(Acts 4:12 NKJV)​

Yes it does for he is a man. Man was not at the beginning.

God's plan was made before the world was made. Yet Jesus was born many, many years later. There was no man at the creation. So the quest is: Who and What was at the creation with the Father?

I do not dispute that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. What I dispute is the form of the son that was at the creation.

When will you folks get the point I am trying to show you?

keypurr

That's right, COPIES are created, but as Jesus was BORN as the WORD incarnate, He is NOT a copy of anything. John 1:1, 14 (NIV)
As far as a mirror is concerned, here are a couple of verses you should seriously consider. 1 Cor 13:12 (NIV) and James 1:23 (NIV)
That you continuously stick to these words "express image", when you have been constantly refuted and shown that the proper rendering is EXACT REPRESENTATION, from the Greek word χαρακτήρ (character),is typical of false teachers who hang their dogma on a single point from scripture that they have twisted. The Greek does NOT connote COPY, but originality of His substructure, basis; subsistence, essence, shown in the Greek as ὑπόστασις (hypostasis).
You are not a copy either, but you indeed have been inculcated to your apostate condition.

Yes Jesus was born, but the Christ in him was created, the Christ in him was at the creation, the Christ in him is a form of God, not God. Jesus was not born with the Christ in him, for Christ has the fullness of the father, he would not have to grow in wisdom as Jesus did. Also Acts 10:38 tells us that Jesus received his POWER at his anointing.

Express Image, exact representation or exact copy of his being all mean pretty much the same Stan. Translators differ from your thoughts friend. As I said before, I base my faith on many translations to find the content of what the verses are saying. NIV is OK but no translation is perfect. Even the manuscripts that we have are doctored up by the early scribes.

Word based mystic

actually u.s. marines are part of the navy and their shout is ooh-rah

but we sailors say just like you stated hooyah.

The beauty and wonder of our Creator is awesome.

That our God would display himself in physical form as the WORD in this universe

and also maintain Himself as Spirit as the Father Whom no man has seen and has not a physical body is too marvelous for our carnal minds to conceive.

Some would say the trinity concept is neither logical or scientific.

But the beauty of this is that it once again forces us to walk in the Spirit to comprehend spirit realities.

Gods greater desire for men is that we see and enter the kingdom of God not keep our eyes on carnal concepts.

His ravenous love for us can only be completely comprehended by our spirit.
Thus His desire as in ephesians 3:16-19 so that we may be filled with (all) the (fullness) of GOD.
This is an impossibility yet at the same time an expectation and can only be fulfilled through His work.

our fleshly and carnal glimpses of God are a shadow of things to come. And are foggy and unclear.

john 20:29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

In a small way we the Body of Christ become the physical expression of Christ on the earth now.

Because He lives in us.

how much more important with this concept should we be Holy, loving and filled with peace.

a light on a hill.

StanJ

Yes Jesus was born, but the Christ in him was created, the Christ in him was at the creation, the Christ in him is a form of God, not God. Jesus was not born with the Christ in him, for Christ has the fullness of the father, he would not have to grow in wisdom as Jesus did. Also Acts 10:38 tells us that Jesus received his POWER at his anointing.

Express Image, exact representation or exact copy of his being all mean pretty much the same Stan. Translators differ from your thoughts friend. As I said before, I base my faith on many translations to find the content of what the verses are saying. NIV is OK but no translation is perfect. Even the manuscripts that we have are doctored up by the early scribes.

No, the Christ in Him was the WORD. John 1:14 (NIV)
Not a FORM of God, GOD, period. Distorting or misrepresenting what John 1:1 says is fallacious at best.
Yes He was born as GOD, Matt 1:23 (NIV)
Messiah means anointed one and that is what Jesus was BORN as, again John 1:14 (NIV)
If it all means the same thing why do you insist on using the wrong connotation? ONLY the KJV differs keypurr, which of course is a big part of your problem.
Do you even know how many manuscripts exist, and how very little they differ?

Last edited: