Noah's Flood - The Mystery

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exodus 20

11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day.

2Pillars

Dear Readers,

The Book of Genesis tells us that God has but 7 Days. He has 6 Creative Days in which He labors to bring His Creation to Perfection. At the end of the 6th Day or Age, God gives man to eat of Every tree, including the Tree of Life (Rev 22:2). God also gives ALL animals to eat herbs as meat. (Gen.1:29-30)

This Prophecy is Future because mankind has NEVER eaten of Every Tree and there has NEVER been a time when ALL animals were vegetarians. The Prophecy of Genesis 1:29-30 has NOT yet happened, which means that we remain in the 6th Day.

When YHWH, the Son of God, told Adam that he would surely die IN THE DAY he disobeyed. Adam did Not die physically within 24 hrs. for he lived to be 930 years old, as shown in Gen 5:5. Adam did not die Spiritually because God doesn't make mistakes and those who are born Spiritually are born Eternally.

Did Satan tell A&E the Truth, and YHWH lie to them? There is only One way the LORD can be right, and that is for Today to be the 6th Day.

All mankind has lived and died on the present 6th Day of Creation. God will Not rest until His Creation is made Perfect... Only then, on the 7th Day, God will rest and cease from ALL his work which He created and made.

Isa 46
v9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, v10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure
:

The 7th Day has No Evening and No End = Eternal.

Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

I don't understand why many Religionists and Pretenders would also like to have the 7th Day of Rest to the people of God to End and have 24 hrs/day .... in order to force feed their Distorted Ancient Traditional Goat Herder's view of Genesis? Why? :bang:

Oh well..... May the good Lord share you more wisdom and understanding.

God Bless

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the Worlds (plural) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Albert Einstein learned the SAME thing. He learned that matter and energy were the same. In order to make matter, it takes energy to produce matter in physical form. Then, you will have things which are seen, but made from things which do not appear to the eye.

Then again WHERE did the energy to make 3 Universes come from, you might ask. Below is the answer for it tells us where God lives:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Can you tell us HOW ancient men, who lived thousands of years before science, knew that?

Of course not. It took men thousands of years before Albert Einstein discovered that Scientific Fact.

It's PROOF of God...... who Authored the Book of Genesis. :e4e:

Sure, you are reading things into the redacted creation story that aren't there in justification for bibliolatry. And there is only one universes.

2Pillars

Sure, you are reading things into the redacted creation story that aren't there in justification for bibliolatry. And there is only one universes.

Yeah right, you could have fooled us.

The Bible is God's Word. Would you have us take your's, instead? Present your facts, or everyone will see that you are just whistling in the wind.

:luigi:

Caino

BANNED
Banned

The Bible is God's Word. Would you have us take your's, instead? Present your facts, or everyone will see that you are just whistling in the wind.

All of the people who say God wrote the Bible, instead of the holy men of church government, have numerous competing theories about what it actually says. We often see these sorts of fruit cake hypothesis in justification of the findings of science that discredited the Hebrew story of thier origins.

2Pillars

All of the people who say God wrote the Bible, instead of the holy men of church government, have numerous competing theories about what it actually says. We often see these sorts of fruit cake hypothesis in justification of the findings of science that discredited the Hebrew story of thier origins.

I find your knowledge of Scripture woefully lacking. Perhaps you should read it, instead of listening to others.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I find your knowledge of Scripture woefully lacking. Perhaps you should read it, instead of listening to others.

Ive read the story's and the many contorted theories of bible worshippers, each one claiming to have the only right, special way of explaining the many erroneous claims of the holy men. Yours is just one of many however you do get points for being more bizarre than usual.

2Pillars

Ive read the story's and the many contorted theories of bible worshippers, each one claiming to have the only right, special way of explaining the many erroneous claims of the holy men. Yours is just one of many however you do get points for being more bizarre than usual.

Is that right?

Ok.. here's your challenge. Tell us the knowledge that you acquired reading the Scripture. We have a few seconds. I promise not to laugh....too much. :darwinsm:

6days

2Pillars said:
The Book of Genesis tells us that God has but 7 Days.
No... that is your heretical words.
2Pillars said:
At the end of the 6th Day or Age
God defines the creation days in Gen. 1:5 " And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day".

Your insertion of 'ages' into the Genesis account is heretical and destroys the gospel message. (You insert millions of years of death, pain, extinctions and suffering as something God called "good", and not a result of mans sin)
2Pillars said:
....there has NEVER been a time when ALL animals were vegetarians.
I prefer to believe what God said to Adam before sin entered the world... "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so."
GEN. 1:28,29
2Pillars said:
The Prophecy of Genesis 1:29-30 has NOT yet happened, which means that we remain in the 6th Day.
Nonsense. Ex.20:11 "For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

2Pillars.... You continually are spinning what God says, to try and make it fit your heretical beliefs.
2Pillars said:
When YHWH, the Son of God, told Adam that he would surely die IN THE DAY he disobeyed. Adam did Not die physically within 24 hrs. for he lived to be 930 years old, as shown in Gen 5:5.
Adam began to die physically. The Hebrew is sometimes translated as 'dying, you shall die'. If physical death was not the penalty for sin then Christ did not need to suffer physical death. His death becomes meaningless with your heretical belief system.
2Pillars said:
Adam did not die Spiritually because God doesn't make mistakes and those who are born Spiritually are born Eternally.
Adam certainly was dead spiritually. He was now eternally separated from a Holy God. God provided a way for spiritually dead people to be restored to Himself through the shedding of innocent blood.

2Pillars

Dear Readers,

Below, is my original Quote which 6days could NOT Refute Directly without Maliciously Editing the Thrust of the Context of the Message into Disproportion -- to form his own made up premises for his fallacious argument. (ref: his post #90)

Only person like 6days will have the audacity to do such thing... like blatant dishonesty and misrepresentation other people' quotes.

What a shame, isn't it? Therefore, not worthy of rebuttal.

Dear Readers,

The Book of Genesis tells us that God has but 7 Days. He has 6 Creative Days in which He labors to bring His Creation to Perfection. At the end of the 6th Day or Age, God gives man to eat of Every tree, including the Tree of Life (Rev 22:2). God also gives ALL animals to eat herbs as meat. (Gen.1:29-30)

This Prophecy is Future because mankind has NEVER eaten of Every Tree and there has NEVER been a time when ALL animals were vegetarians. The Prophecy of Genesis 1:29-30 has NOT yet happened, which means that we remain in the 6th Day.

When YHWH, the Son of God, told Adam that he would surely die IN THE DAY he disobeyed. Adam did Not die physically within 24 hrs. for he lived to be 930 years old, as shown in Gen 5:5. Adam did not die Spiritually because God doesn't make mistakes and those who are born Spiritually are born Eternally.

Did Satan tell A&E the Truth, and YHWH lie to them? There is only One way the LORD can be right, and that is for Today to be the 6th Day.

All mankind has lived and died on the present 6th Day of Creation. God will Not rest until His Creation is made Perfect... Only then, on the 7th Day, God will rest and cease from ALL his work which He created and made.

Isa 46
v9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, v10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure
:

The 7th Day has No Evening and No End = Eternal.

Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

I don't understand why many Religionists and Pretenders would also like to have the 7th Day of Rest to the people of God to End and have 24 hrs/day .... in order to force feed their Distorted Ancient Traditional Goat Herder's view of Genesis? Why? :bang:

Oh well..... May the good Lord share you more wisdom and understanding.

God Bless

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Readers,

Below, is my original Quote which 6days could NOT Refute Directly without Maliciously Editing the Thrust of the Context of the Message into Disproportion -- to form his own made up premises for his fallacious argument. (ref: his post #90)

Only person like 6days will have the audacity to do such thing... like blatant dishonesty and misrepresentation other people' quotes.

What a shame, isn't it? Therefore, not worthy of rebuttal.

Dear 2Pillars,

I read what you have to say and it is confusion. You're being deceived by Satan. It's not the first time that he has tried this one. 6days is correct with what he says, and if you were smart, you'd follow after 6days and learn from him what IS Truth. Don't get upset with me. I am only the messenger.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

2Pillars

Dear 2Pillars,

I read what you have to say and it is confusion. You're being deceived by Satan. It's not the first time that he has tried this one. 6days is correct with what he says, and if you were smart, you'd follow after 6days and learn from him what IS Truth. Don't get upset with me. I am only the messenger.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

Dear Michael,

Of course, I am not upset with you... not at all. In fact, I am glad that you are concern about me.

However, God is with me... that is exactly why No one here is capable of REFUTING what I have asserted, in all honesty, using the Scripture.

That's my challenge to everyone!!!

Like most young earthers, 6days cannot use Scripture to support his opinions. He can only use his interpretational methods of misrepresentation and distortions which don't agree with Scripture, Science, nor History. He base his allege "proper interpretation" on their own goat herder's traditional view of old, which is also flawed.

If he is that gullible, then I have some prime swamp land that I am sure he would be interested in seeing. His personal interpretation is Not supported by Scripture.

I would recommend that to you STUDY what I have posted here on this thread with Open Mind and cross reference them to the Scripture. Then, you will see that I am telling you the Truth.... simply because, it's based on God's Truth.... and not my own version.

BTW, I am also a messenger of God's Truth.

Isa 42:16 KJV And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

God Bless

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Is that right?

Ok.. here's your challenge. Tell us the knowledge that you acquired reading the Scripture. We have a few seconds. I promise not to laugh....too much. :darwinsm:

I learned that otherwise sane people believe things written by biased holy men because they are found in sacred books, but not because they even sound true. I learned that the people who killed the son of God also wrote a very exaggerated history of themselves.

Last edited:

6days

2Pillars said:
Like most young earthers, 6days cannot use Scripture to support his opinions.
Jesus believed scripture and was a 'young earther'. He didn't try spin what scripture says as you do to incorporate secular ideas of billions of years. Ex.

Luke 11:50 "That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias.."
'Young earthers' don't feel the need to explain away what Jesus or Moses said. Jesus said "But if ye believe not his ( Moses) writings, how shall ye believe my words?" John 5:47

2Pillars

Dear Michael,

Of course, I am not upset with you... not at all. In fact, I am glad that you are concern about me.

However, God is with me... that is exactly why No one here is capable of REFUTING what I have asserted, in all honesty, using the Scripture.

That's my challenge to everyone!!!

Like most young earthers, 6days cannot use Scripture to support his opinions. He can only use his interpretational methods of misrepresentation and distortions which don't agree with Scripture, Science, nor History. He base his allege "proper interpretation" on their own goat herder's traditional view of old, which is also flawed.

If he is that gullible, then I have some prime swamp land that I am sure he would be interested in seeing. His personal interpretation is Not supported by Scripture.

I would recommend that to you STUDY what I have posted here on this thread with Open Mind and cross reference them to the Scripture. Then, you will see that I am telling you the Truth.... simply because, it's based on God's Truth.... and not my own version.

BTW, I am also a messenger of God's Truth.

Isa 42:16 KJV And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

God Bless

Dear Readers,

Sorry, but heathens cannot comprehend Scripture. They can't understand a word of it. They are dead in their trespasses and sins. 6days is trying to tell us that dead men can read and understand God's Holy Word. He must be on drugs.

:doh:

2Pillars

Dear Readers,

Here is the chronology of the 7 Days or Ages of Creation of the THIRD Heaven:.

Before the first Day, God created the Heaven (Air) and the Earth (ground) without form and darkness/death was upon everything He had made apart from Him, so God said: Let there be Light. Gen 1:1-2 KJV

Day 1- Jesus came forth into the physical world to defeat the darkness which was upon everything God had made. His Image is brighter than the Noonday Sun. Gen 1:3 KJV

Day 2- Jesus made a firmament or boundary of Adam's world and placed it in the midst or middle of the Water, and God called it "heaven". Gen 1:6-8 KJV

Day 3- Jesus made Adam's Earth and another two HeavenS, but before He made the plants, He made man of the dust of the ground. Gen 2:4-7 KJV

Day 4- The first Stars of our 2nd Heaven put forth their light into our Cosmos, which began as the Big Bang (13.7 billion years ago), on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4 KJV

Day 5- The heaven and the earth which are now is completed for inhabitation thereof. Every living creature that moves was created and brought forth from the waters by the TRINITY, on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21 KJV

Day 6- Jesus makes the beasts of the field and birds, Adam names them, and then Jesus makes Eve. Adam sins and is cast out from the Garden. A&E have two sons and Cain kills Abel. Seth was born... and during his generations, men started to call upon the name of the Lord (Gen 4:26 KJV)

Then God speaks
AGAIN. Let US make man in OUR Image. Gen 1:26 KJV and Gen 5:1-2 KJV Adam and Eve were BOTH "created in God's Image" or In Christ. They were born again Spiritually, just as ALL of mankind MUST be born again in order to inherit the Third Heaven, the object of the 6 Creative Days.

This brings us up to the present TIME, today, 2016 for God is STILL creating Adam (Heb-mankind) in His Image or in Christ, TODAY.

The end of the present 6th Day is in the Future because the events of Gen 1:28-31 KJV are Prophecy of things which will not happen until AFTER Jesus returns to this Earth at the end of the present 6th Day. Isaiah 11 tells us that AFTER Jesus returns the Lion will eat Straw like the Ox. Isa 11:7 KJV

Has everyone heard that the Lion will lay down by the Lamb when Jesus returns? Now, you know that it will happen TODAY, on the present 6th Age.

The 7th Day or God's Rest is FUTURE - No Evening and No End = Eternal. Heb 4:9 KJV

Isa 46:10 KJV Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Our God is an awesome God.

Last edited:

6days

2Pillars said:
Before the first Day, God created the Heaven (Air) and the Earth (ground) without form and darkness/death was upon everything He had made apart from Him, so God said: Let there be Light. Gen 1:1-2 KJV
Day 1- Jesus came forth into the physical world to defeat the darkness which was upon everything God had made. His Image is brighter than the Noonday Sun. Gen 1:3 KJV
How about if we just trust what God says without your spin.
Day 1
Gen. 1:1-5 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darknesswas on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
2Pillars said:
Day 2- Jesus made a firmament or boundary of Adam's world and placed it in the midst or middle of the Water, and God called it "heaven". Gen 1:6-8 KJV
How about if we just trust what God says without your spin.
Day 2
Gen. 1:6Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.
2Pillars said:
Day 3- Jesus made Adam's Earth and another two HeavenS, but before He made the plants,He made man of the dust of the ground. Gen 2:4-7 KJV
How about if we just trust the order God gives us without your spin and distortion?
Day 3 Gen. 1:9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 And God called the dry landEarth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw thatit was good.11 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree thatyields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 13 So the evening and the morning were the third day.
2Pillars said:
Day 4- The first Stars of our 2nd Heaven put forth their light into our Cosmos, which began as the Big Bang (13.7 billion years ago), on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4 KJV
No... He made the stars on day 4...but lets see what the Bible says without your additions to scripture.
Day4
Gen. 1: 14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. 17 God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
2Pillars said:
Day 5- The heaven and the earth which are now is completed for inhabitation thereof. Every living creature that moves was created and brought forth from the waters by theTRINITY, on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21 KJV
Wow... That isn't very honest. Let's trust what God tells us.
Day 5
Gen. 1: 20 Then God said, “Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.”21 So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.22 And God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” 23 So the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
2Pillars said:
Day 6- Jesus makes the beasts of the field and birds, Adam names them, and then Jesus makes Eve. Adam sins and is cast out from the Garden. A&E have two sons and Cain kills Abel. Seth was born... and during his generations, men started to call upon the name of the Lord (Gen 4:26 KJV)
You add a whole lot into scripture to make it fit with your heretical beliefs. Lets see what God says happened on the 6th day.
Day 6 Gen. 1:24 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind”; and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. 30 Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there islife, I have given every green herb for food”; and it was so. 31 Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeedit was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

2Pillars said:
This brings us up to the present TIME, today, 2016 for God is STILL creating Adam (Heb-mankind) in His Image or in Christ, TODAY.
The end of the present 6th Day is in the Future because the events of Gen 1:28-31 KJV are Prophecy of things which will not happen until AFTER Jesus returns to this Earth at the end of the present 6th Day. Isaiah 11 tells us that AFTER Jesus returns the Lion will eat Straw like the Ox. Isa 11:7 KJV
Again you try add heretical ideas to scripture.
Lets look again to see if day 6 of creation ended.
Gen. 1:31 So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Or,
Ex. 20:11 For in six days theLord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore theLord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
2Pillars said:
The 7th Day or God's Rest is FUTURE - No Evening and No End = Eternal. Heb 4:9 KJV
Again... you try and add to scripture. Lets look at the verse you mention and see if it says 7th day.
Heb. 4: 9There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

2Pillars.... may I suggest you accept what God clearly says without spinning it. Why not quote what God says, instead of just a reference and only your words? It is obvious you trust secular opinions about our history, over what God tells us.

And trust what Jesus taught about the origin of humanity at the beginning.
"That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, " Luke 11:50:51
(NOT BILLIONS OF YEARS AFTER THE BEGINNING)

"Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female" Matt. 19:4
(NOT BILLIONS OF YEARS AFTER THE BEGINNING)

2Pillars

Dear Readers,

Here is the chronology of the 7 Days or Ages of Creation of the THIRD Heaven:.

Day 3- Jesus made Adam's Earth and another two HeavenS, but before He made the plants, He made man of the dust of the ground. Gen 2:4-7 KJV

Day 5- The heaven and the earth which are now is completed for inhabitation thereof. Every living creature that moves was created and brought forth from the waters by the TRINITY, on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21 KJV

Then God speaks
AGAIN. Let US make man in OUR Image. Gen 1:26 KJV and Gen 5:1-2 KJV Adam and Eve were BOTH "created in God's Image" or In Christ. They were born again Spiritually, just as ALL of mankind MUST be born again in order to inherit the Third Heaven, the object of the 6 Creative Days.

Has everyone heard that the Lion will lay down by the Lamb when Jesus returns? Now, you know that it will happen TODAY, on the present 6th Age.

Isa 46:10 KJV Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Our God is an awesome God.

Dear Readers,

As I have posted before, a Day in Genesis is NOT based on 24 hours period of time. It is based on a period of Labor or work (Yowm) when God is doing His work of creating. There is NO time limit or number of days, years, etc.

A good example is the Scriptural Fact that TODAY remains the 6th Creative Day and this Day will NOT end until AFTER our Cosmos is burned which is AFTER Jesus rules and reigns on Earth for a thousand years. Revelation 20:5 KJV. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

The Bible says finished or brought to perfection since it also says that ALL THE HOST of Heaven is also finished or brought to perfection. This is made clear when you read Gen 2:1 KJV:

Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and ALL the host of them.

Christians are among the host of Heaven. AFTER God's work is brought to perfection God will rest (Heb-sabbath) from ALL of His work of Genesis. Gen 2:2-3 KJV

Today, God is STILL converting sinners and creating in the image and likeness of God, spiritually. God will NOT rest (Heb-sabbath-cease) until His Creation is brought to perfection and ALL Christians are safely in Heaven.

Since God sees the end from the beginning, Isa 46:10 KJV He wrote the complete HISTORY of His Seven Days in the first 34 verses of Genesis. At Gen 2:4 KJV the narrative RETURNS to the details of the THIRD Day.

ALL of the rest of the Bible refers BACK to One of the 7 Days of Creation, shown in it's Entirety, in the first 34 verses of Genesis. It opens up many of the mysteries which ancient men could NOT have understood and it reveals the Literal God because it shows us the FUTURE since No man of the time could have told us of the events at the end of the present 6th Day, which will NOT take place until AFTER Jesus returns to this planet.

Mat 11:25 KJV At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes

Our God is an Awesome God. :banana:

God Bless

6days

2Pillars said:
As I have posted before, a Day in Genesis is NOT based on 24 hours period of time.
The grammar of Genesis 1 does not allow for anything other than a 24 hour day. The meaning of the English word 'day', and the Hebrew word for day 'yom' are always...always determined by context.
Example: "In my fathers day, it took 3 days to get to the city, travelling only in the day".
In that one sentence the word 'day' has 3 different meanings - each easily understood by context. Hebrew is the same. We can look at the word 'day' hundreds of times in the OT, and always easily undetstand the meaning in the context.

So... the question is why do people want to attack the foundation of the Gospel in Genesis 1, adding in secular opinions?
From the straight forward reading of Gods Word, how can Christians fit millions of years into the Bible? Here are a few answers as to why theistic evolution and long ages contradicts scripture.

A Theologian Answers
Dr Peter Barnes, lecturer in church history at the Presbyterian Theological Centre in Sydney. He wrote: “…if God wanted us to understand the creation week as a literal week, He could hardly have made the point any clearer…. The theological argument is also compelling. According to the Bible, there was no death until there was sin. The creation is cursed only after Adam sinned (cf. Genesis 3; Romans 5:12–21; 8:19–25). This implies that all the fossils of dead animals must date from after Adam’s fall. If there was blood and violence in the creation before Adam sinned, the theological structure of the biblical message would appear to suffer considerable dislocation"

An Atheist Answers
From atheists.org/atheism
"if Adam and Eve and the Talking Snake are myths, then Original Sin is also a myth, right? Well, think about it.

Jesus’ major purpose was to save mankind from Original Sin.Original Sin makes believers unworthy of salvation, but you get it anyway, so you should be grateful for being saved (from that which does not exist)Without Original Sin, the marketing that all people are sinners and therefore need to accept Jesus falls moot.

All we are asking is that you take what*you know*into serious consideration, even if it means taking a hard look at all you’ve been taught for your whole life. No Adam and Eve means no need for a savior. It also means that the Bible cannot be trusted as a source of unambiguous, literal truth. It is completely unreliable, because it all begins with a myth, and builds on that as a basis. No Fall of Man means no need for atonement and no need for a redeemer. You know it.

A Hebrew Scholar Answers (who does not believe Genesis)
James Barr, Professor of Hebrew Bible at Vanderbilt University, former Regius Professor of Hebrew at Oxford.
"Probably, so far as I know, there is no professor of Hebrew or Old Testament at any world-class university who does not believe that the writer(s) of Genesis 1-11 intended to convey to their readers the ideas that (a) creation took place in a series of six days which were the same as the days of 24 hours we now experience; .. Or, to put it negatively, the apologetic arguments which suppose the "days" of creation to be long eras of time, the figures of years not to be chronological, and the flood to be a merely local Mesopotamian flood, are not taken seriously by any such professors, as far as I know.".

A Christian Apologist Answers
Joe Boot, President of Ezra Institute for Contemporary Christianity
“Since the doctrines of Creation, the Fall and Redemption stand in an absolute historical continuum, we get a distorted worldview when we play games with Genesis.

“The apologist seeks to present biblical truth with coherence. In my experience, one cannot even formulate a compelling response to classic questions like the problem of evil and pain without a clear stand with Scripture on the creation issue.

“I have never been able to see how anyone who wants to defend the faith and proclaim the Gospel can compromise the foundation stones of that defence and then expect clear-thinking people to find a proclamation of salvation in Christ compelling.”

A Prof / PhD Biblical Studies Answers
Dr. Tom Wang says "Often, people will use the old argument that we should concentrate on preaching the Gospel, rather than get distracted by ‘side-issues’ such as Creation. But if we cannot believe the record of Creation, then why believe the record of the New Creation (‘if anyone is in Christ, he is a New Creation; the old is gone, the new has come’—2 Corinthians 5:17)?”

An Historian Answers (Prof with 2 PhD's)
Dr Benno Zuiddam“God created this world in a very short period of time, under ten thousand years ago. Whether you read Irenaeus in the 2nd*century, Basil in the 4th, Augustine in the 5th, Thomas Aquinas in the 13th, the Reformers of the 16th*century, or Pope Pius X in the 19th, they all teach this. They all believed in a good creation and God’s curse striking the earth—and the whole creation—after the disobedience of a literal Adam and Eve.”

A Biologist Answers
Dr Georgia Purdom says "many Christians have compromised on the historical and theological importance of Genesis. If Adam and Eve aren’t real people who sinned in the Garden of Eden, and as a result we are all not sinners, then Jesus Christ’s death on the cross was useless. ...the*literal truth of Genesis is so important to the authority and truthfulness of Scripture. It is the very foundation of the Gospel."

Our Creator Answers
JESUS speaking*"Haven't you read the Scriptures?They record that from the beginning 'God made them male and female.'"

So, again the question is, how can you (why would you?) squeeze millions of years into Gods Word without compromising the Gospel?