Nick M's "Silly Post of the Day"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr Pidd is always good for a laugh.

...Anyway, if there is a god (whatever that is) AND of the tens of thousands of contradictory gods imagined throughout human history it is the one you claim AND it really does pass this laughable "judgment" on humans THEN it will be answering to me, not the other way round....
Stuart

:banana:

I can't wait to see this.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is just about the stupidest post I have ever seen. Good pick Nick.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
So, when you pass from this life of flesh and are face to face, you really going to try and say "I didn't know?"
Not quite. Pursey and Mr. Pidd seem to think they will be able to assert an authority superior to God.

I get some real :chuckle:s when I see that one.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
So, when you pass from this life of flesh and are face to face, you really going to try and say "I didn't know?"

Actually yes. That's called being honest.

If kissing his rear is more important than anything else I have done in my life, then I want nothing to do with him anyway. This is of course provided he exists, which I still have yet to see proof.

alwight

No, I don't know and neither do you.
Your particular presumed or presupposed God could so easily be the wrong one imo, but never mind, I'll buy you a drink in Islamic or whoever's hell it is, ...after the shock has subsided from your face of course. :D

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
No, I don't know and neither do you.
Your particular presumed or presupposed God could so easily be the wrong one imo, but never mind, I'll buy you a drink in Islamic or whoever's hell it is, ...after the shock has subsided from your face of course. :D

:thumb:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually yes. That's called being honest.

No it isn't. I have warned you more than once in the forum and private. All men will have to answer for breaking the law. But as I told you, it doesn't have to be that way.

If kissing his rear is more important than anything else I have done in my life, then I want nothing to do with him anyway.

Is that how you view an apology?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
All men will have to answer for breaking the law.

If the tree of knowledge of good and evil is supposedly representative of the law, how did Adam break or violate the law when he partook of its supposed fruit?

Why did the fruit of that tree bring the curse of death upon Adam?

Would not Adam partaking of God's Law have set him in good favor with God?

Nowhere in Scripture does it say that death is the wages of the law; but only that death is the wages of sin.

You are way off track to theorize that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil represents the Holy Law of God.

Not.

Nang

Status
Not open for further replies.