ECT News Flash-: Dateline Pate Demon Land: The Old Testament has been abolished!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
According to deceiver, wolf Pate, not only has the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God been abolished, as it no longer exists, The Old Testament has been abolished!!!!:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-the-fulfillment-of-the-Old-Testament/page11

Post #155
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished. We now have a New Testament and a new and living way. It is called "living by faith". We don't live according to the Old Testament, this is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not according to laws and rules that are found in the Old Testament.]

Many may object to my characterization of Pate as satanic, but read this satanic, doctrine of demons, carefully, and call this wolf on this trash, from the pits of hell.

He equates, demonically, not living according to the Old Testament,as the Old Testament is ABOLISHED(I rarely use caps).

Read it.

Last edited:

DAN P

According to deceiver, wolf Pate, not only has the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God been abolished, as it no longer exists, The Old Testament has been abolished!!!!:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-the-fulfillment-of-the-Old-Testament/page11

Post #155

Many may object to my characterization of Pate as satanic, but read this satanic, doctrine of demons, carefully, and call this wolf on this trash, from the pits of hell.

He equates, demonically, not living according to the Old Testament,as the Old Testament is ABOLISHED(I rarely use caps).

Read it.

Hi , John W and the Greek word in 2 Cor 3:13 and 14 where the word ABOLISHED is KATARGEO means to CEASE because in the first part of Jacob's Trouble , Mark 16:16 -18 Baptism and SIGNS will again appear !!

2 Cor 3:15 a VAIL covers their heart , even until today !!

dan p

Interplanner

Fulfilled is not abolishing.

anyone familiar with these issues would never refer to the whole law in a blanket sense, but would distinguish between moral, ceremonial and 'convicting' aspects of the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

Pate: Stop it Paul!!!!! Don't "use Old Testament scripture to make your point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Genesis-Malachi have been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/thywordis/PAUL QUOTES THE OT.htm

Pate: You , too Peter, as you often quote Genesis-Malachi!!!! Genesis-Malachi have been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Peter 1:16 KJV
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Leviticus 11 KJV

44 For I am the Lord your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

45 For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.

Pate: Stop it, Peter!!! Don't "use Old Testament scripture to make your point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Genesis-Malachi have been abolished, which includes Leviticus!!!!!!!!!!!!

=satanic, wicked, doctrine of demons, that the LORD God never taught pope Pate, or anyone. This "doctrine" was taught to pope Pate, by the devil, despite his denials, which explains why he has not once, on TOL, quoted any verse, from Genesis-Malachi-not once. Check it out.

Get off this site, you grievous wolf, and stuff your "wounded soul" routine, as you are lost, in satan's control, re. name calling, as no member of the boc, believer in God the Father, and His Christ,would assert that Genesis-Malachi have been abolished, you wicked devil child.

Interplanner

Pate: Stop it Paul!!!!! Don't "use Old Testament scripture to make your point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Genesis-Malachi have been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/thywordis/PAUL QUOTES THE OT.htm

Pate: You , too Peter, as you often quote Genesis-Malachi!!!! Genesis-Malachi have been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Peter 1:16 KJV
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Leviticus 11 KJV

44 For I am the Lord your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

45 For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.

Pate: Stop it, Peter!!! Don't "use Old Testament scripture to make your point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Genesis-Malachi have been abolished, which includes Leviticus!!!!!!!!!!!!

=satanic, wicked, doctrine of demons, that the LORD God never taught pope Pate, or anyone. This "doctrine" was taught to pope Pate, by the devil, despite his denials, which explains why he has not once, on TOL, quoted any verse, from Genesis-Malachi-not once. Check it out.

Get off this site, you grievous wolf, and stuff your "wounded soul" routine, as you are lost, in satan's control, re. name calling, as no member of the boc, believer in God the Father, and His Christ,would assert that Genesis-Malachi have been abolished, you wicked devil child.

Paul said what he taught was embedded in the OT awaiting the right time for it to be made known. But if it is read veiled (without Christ) it will look like what Johnny thinks. Land and race and all that.

Fulfilled does not equal abolished. It means it now is defined by what Christ did, Rom 3:31.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul said what he taught was embedded in the OT awaiting the right time for it to be made known. But if it is read veiled (without Christ) it will look like what Johnny thinks. Land and race and all that.

Fulfilled does not equal abolished. It means it now is defined by what Christ did, Rom 3:31.
Johnny, eh Basil Hallward, Jr.? No, it is "John." "Johnny" would be a name, employed by you, to attract men, since you dig men. Sorry, Basil, I'm not interested in you-I dig chicks, effeminate one. Dig? Good.

john w

Hall of Fame
Fulfilled is not abolishing.

anyone familiar with these issues would never refer to the whole law in a blanket sense, but would distinguish between moral, ceremonial and 'convicting' aspects of the law.

You missed it, as usual. Pay attention. This thread is not about his other satanic assertion that the Lord Jesus Christ abolished the law, covered on many of his spammed duplicate threads, which he learned from you. It is about his "even greater," if that is possible, assertion, that Genesis-Malachi, "The Old Testament," has been abolished.

Now, Basil-which word did you not understand? Which word(s) is/are way too "literal" for you, Basil?

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

DAN P

Hi and in Luke 4:19-21 and Psa 22 have been fulfilled for sure !!

1 Cor 13:8-13 have CEASED and because it is for INFANTS and we seem to have many INFANTS even today !!

Has Mark 16:15-18 been fulfilled ?

The same for Matt 24:14 !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
That's not right.
??? You quoted me, making it look like I said that Genesis-Malachi, "The Old Testament," has been abolished.

Pate: Stop it Paul!!!!! Don't "use Old Testament scripture to make your point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Genesis-Malachi have been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This thread is not about his other satanic assertion that the Lord Jesus Christ abolished the law, covered on many of his spammed duplicate threads, which he learned from you. It is about his "even greater," if that is possible, assertion, that Genesis-Malachi, "The Old Testament," has been abolished.