ECT New universal translation.

musterion

You madists are amazing.

You name call, then when you are revealed for what you do, then you say I did it.

You have no credibility in Gods House.

All that you say of me , you are.

LA

Asked you before: Name the MAD who uttered two prophecies of death for believers who simply made them angry, as you did.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Asked you before: Name the MAD who uttered two prophecies of death for believers who simply made them angry, as you did.

You all lied to one another about what I said to GM in private and I told him he would have his head cut off for what he was saying.

I also explained what beheaded meant biblically and how I saw believers being killed in a vision I had.

Read your news papers.

but you Madists are such liars that you add to what is said because you are so hateful and far from the truth.

How many times did you tell me to go to hell for telling you the truth.

You are no Christian, you only know evil intent and seek to justify your hatred of the truth.

Hypocrite.

Psa 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
Psa 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
Psa 64:4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
Psa 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Psa 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
Psa 64:7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.

Psa 37:12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
Psa 37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
Psa 37:14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
Psa 37:15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

LA

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

You madists are amazing.

You name call, then when you are revealed for what you do, then you say I did it.

You have no credibility in Gods House.

All that you say of me , you are.

LA

Name calling is biblical. We do it, and admit to it.
You claim to be above our level, yet you do the same things.

Why? Thou hypocrite, whited sepulchre?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This all depends on what you mom would let you bring in to the house.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When did you believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) and trust the LORD to save you? If not, I cannot see how you are even in "God's House".

All you are saying is that you never read my words in my posts.

Paul gave explanation to the Gospel of Christ which Peter preached at the first.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. Jud 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Madists do not fool Christ or me.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

All you are saying is that you never read my words in my posts.

Paul gave explanation to the Gospel of Christ which Peter preached at the first.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. Jud 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Madists do not fool Christ or me.

LA

When did you believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) and trust the LORD to save you? If not, I cannot see how you are even in "God's House".

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cambridge or Oxford has an "Iclusive" version of the Bible.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Mat 26:59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;
Mat 26:60 But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,
Mat 26:61 And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.
Mat 26:62 And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
Mat 26:63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
Mat 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Mat 26:65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
Mat 26:66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
Mat 26:67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,
Mat 26:68 Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

SaulToPaul 2

Mat 26:59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;
Mat 26:60 But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,
Mat 26:61 And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.
Mat 26:62 And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
Mat 26:63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
Mat 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Mat 26:65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
Mat 26:66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
Mat 26:67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,
Mat 26:68 Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Mat 27:11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
Mat 27:12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.

LA