ECT New universal translation.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Readers may not know that I have authored a complete translation of the scriptures which is acceptable to all groups no matter what their denominations or beliefs.

Here it is the complete volume--

and.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:think:
I know of some KJVO believers that would not accept it.

We know the KJV was drawn from other versions before it, with many alterations as well.

My friend tells me there were thousands of Bibles in existence throughout the Roman Empire before the KJV arrived, but he says they mainly support the KJV.

However you and I know that the KJV has been twisted somewhat from them in many places.

LA

keypurr

Readers may not know that I have authored a complete translation of the scriptures which is acceptable to all groups no matter what their denominations or beliefs.

Here it is the complete volume--

and.

Will you autograph my copy Lazy?

I will add it to my collection.

musterion

images

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You left out 25% of the original New universal translation.
Was the revision intentional, or was it a printing error?

You are an observant fellow.

Whats a dot here or there if one is a MAD Trinitarian pre trib rapturist who believes only the Jews can enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus.

Not you of course.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are an observant fellow.

Whats a dot here or there if one is a MAD Trinitarian pre trib rapturist who believes only the Jews can enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus.

Not you of course.

LA

Saul to Paul keeps telling me about himself ---

December 9th, 2015 05:54 AM SaulToPaul A root of bitterness has sprung up, I see. .