ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
New Search Engine: "Results Hunter"
https://resulthunter.com

ABOUT:
https://resulthunter.com/pages/about

Hi, I'm JT Smith
I'm the owner and creator of Result Hunter. I have no investors and have built this whole think with my own time and money.

The amount of information on the internet is mind-boggling. Without structures to organize this information, it's like being adrift in the ocean with no land in sight.

I made Result Hunter because I wanted a different search experience, one with less big media articles and more articles that are straight and to the point with data and individual contributors. I wanted this without sacrificing all the more fun, entertaining, or quick fact-based searches I might conduct.

Is Big Tech Bad?
Let's talk about big tech search engines. They are incredible at technology. Technologically speaking, big search engines have sent the human race further toward the future.

Big tech might know your browsing activity, and may know a lot about you. But they don't know your values and your needs or what kinds of causes you'd like to support. That's why it's important to choose a search engine like Result Hunter, where you know that we share your values.

So let's make a search engine that values individuals above collectives, truth over agendas, and freedom over collectivism.

If that's something you're interested in, make Result Hunter your default search and we can work toward these goals together!

How Result Hunter works
In full transparency I must tell you that Result Hunter was not built from the ground up... yet. We don't have our own multi-million dollar databases and ranking robots... yet.

Result Hunter uses some of the same underlying big tech technologies that Google uses, with a ton of safeguards and sophisticated modifications in place. Rest assured Result Hunter gets to modify the ranking algorithms and in some cases have resurfaced sources that have been unfairly down-weighted and we've down-graded sources that seem to be way too prevalent.

Result Hunter can be used with this website, but the best way to switch search engines is with the Chrome and Mozilla Firefox extensions which work on Chrome, Edge, Brave, and Firefox. I also built the Result Hunter browser for Android devices that has turned out better than I could have dreamed.

By default, your search experience is set on Safe Search: Strict. This keeps the results somewhat family friendly, although when searching for non-family friendly terms, you will still likely get results that are not family friendly. You can change the Safe Search setting using the top right menu.

Search options include Web, Images, Videos, and News.

How to Support My Efforts
Because I'm an independent creator who is self-funding all of this and dedicated a ton of my own time, energy, and money. The best support I could get is if you use the search engine regularly (especially when you search for businesses and products) because your activity may generate revenue for me through ads and affiliate links.

Even more important, share Result Hunter wherever you know people care about freedom. That includes local radio, because there's some amazing programs out there and they have more influence than you think.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
New Search Engine: "Results Hunter"
https://resulthunter.com

ABOUT:
https://resulthunter.com/pages/about

Hi, I'm JT Smith
I'm the owner and creator of Result Hunter. I have no investors and have built this whole think with my own time and money.

The amount of information on the internet is mind-boggling. Without structures to organize this information, it's like being adrift in the ocean with no land in sight.

I made Result Hunter because I wanted a different search experience, one with less big media articles and more articles that are straight and to the point with data and individual contributors. I wanted this without sacrificing all the more fun, entertaining, or quick fact-based searches I might conduct.

Is Big Tech Bad?
Let's talk about big tech search engines. They are incredible at technology. Technologically speaking, big search engines have sent the human race further toward the future.

Big tech might know your browsing activity, and may know a lot about you. But they don't know your values and your needs or what kinds of causes you'd like to support. That's why it's important to choose a search engine like Result Hunter, where you know that we share your values.

So let's make a search engine that values individuals above collectives, truth over agendas, and freedom over collectivism.

If that's something you're interested in, make Result Hunter your default search and we can work toward these goals together!

How Result Hunter works
In full transparency I must tell you that Result Hunter was not built from the ground up... yet. We don't have our own multi-million dollar databases and ranking robots... yet.

Result Hunter uses some of the same underlying big tech technologies that Google uses, with a ton of safeguards and sophisticated modifications in place. Rest assured Result Hunter gets to modify the ranking algorithms and in some cases have resurfaced sources that have been unfairly down-weighted and we've down-graded sources that seem to be way too prevalent.

Result Hunter can be used with this website, but the best way to switch search engines is with the Chrome and Mozilla Firefox extensions which work on Chrome, Edge, Brave, and Firefox. I also built the Result Hunter browser for Android devices that has turned out better than I could have dreamed.

By default, your search experience is set on Safe Search: Strict. This keeps the results somewhat family friendly, although when searching for non-family friendly terms, you will still likely get results that are not family friendly. You can change the Safe Search setting using the top right menu.

Search options include Web, Images, Videos, and News.

How to Support My Efforts
Because I'm an independent creator who is self-funding all of this and dedicated a ton of my own time, energy, and money. The best support I could get is if you use the search engine regularly (especially when you search for businesses and products) because your activity may generate revenue for me through ads and affiliate links.

Even more important, share Result Hunter wherever you know people care about freedom. That includes local radio, because there's some amazing programs out there and they have more influence than you think.
Thanks for that link!