New Low From Trump

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not quite. Trump is the only thing standing between us and the utter destruction of the America your father used to know. Not one remnant will be left standing in a few short years. Of course, if you benefit from the massive changes in the past thirty years and the works of the establishment don't concern you and are even agreeable to your sensibilities,then this latest is more reason to dump trump.

God is still in control.

jeffblue101

Write in someone or don't vote. Send a message.

The message we all keep sending is that we will settle.

the message that Hillary will get is that she needs to allow the killing of more babies since that is what wins election. Hillary could care less if she wins in an ugly manner vs trump, she will continue on 100% with her progressive agenda. Honestly Angel4Truth, have the democrats become any less motivated in their push to destroy america after losing the house and the senate.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah, there's nothing there which supposes the death penalty is unconstitutional.

But, I'll leave to those such as yourself to 'reinterpret' it to pieces, just like what many of you do with the Bible.

:chuckle:

Like trying to biblically defend feminist notions.

Hello out there, do you have Alzheimers?

You seem to have already forgotten that YOU said that the death penalty isnt a constitutional matter and i posted what i did after to show you have no clue of what you speak about.

What that has to do with feminism, is that rice is 3.00 a bushel in china today.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hello out there, do you have Alzheimers?

You seem to have already forgotten that YOU said that the death penalty isnt a constitutional matter and i posted what i did after to show you have no clue of what you speak about.

It's not against the 5th Amendment. The very people who ratified it were supporters of the death penalty. Therefore, it can't be interpreted differently.

I wonder if all the prosperity preachers who claimed trump had the mantle of God on him, have changed their minds?

Who cares :idunno:

Most evangelicals aren't exactly intellectually inclined, and David Jeremiah wasted his brilliance on the 'Rapture'. The only thing that's being raptured is sense :rolleyes:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
i know and its the same Hillary that is more than willing to accept Bill actions but not Trump's who has done a whole lot less
Does anyone actually think that this is the only video or complaint about Trump that has yet to surface? This sexual predatory behavior didn't begin or end with this one incident - its part of a larger pattern

If I were Trump in the debate I would say, "You are dying in the hospital and need heart surgery to live. Two surgeons are available. One is a total jerk but he's the best there is, sort of like "House." The other is a nice guy but not so hot of a surgeon. Who will you choose?"

Then I would say, "America is dying, hemorrhaging jobs and money, being attacked by foreign bodies. Choose Hillary as your doctor and you will kill the patient. Choose me, and I will save Americas economy."
If Trump was actually a heart surgeon your analogy might apply

BUT

should you put your trust in a person to govern a nation that you wouldn't trust to be alone in a room with your wife or daughter?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
no he doesn't, it's only a personal disagreement. he would support the overturn of partial birth abortions if that is what Clinton wanted

That's not what his public voting and public statements affirm.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/tim-kaine-hillary-clinton-hyde-amendment-abortion/index.html

I'm in no way agreeing with his far leftist politics.

I do however recognize his standing on his faith in regards to abortion.

I understand your hatred for liberal politics and actually share in your zeal.

But at the end of the day I can calm down and look at things from a truer perspective than running on emotions allow.

Like I said he's far too liberal even for our Democrat brethren here in Missouri.

Hell, he's the hyper liberals pick for VP.

Just sayin', bro.

We're on the same team.:)

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
yes, that bill isnt running, hillary is, but she isnt the cause of her husbands transgressions. Like her or not, but do so on her merit, not her husbands which is irrelevant.

Hey,I heard Bill has said Hillary has been with way more women than him.

I reckon Hillary was under the dress during Bill's escapade or at the least set it up.

Donald might say she's a cool wife, others such as gays and swinger's can really dig her groove.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
tcHDlTX2TZqhaIlf31nn_Screen%20Shot%202016-10-09%20at%209.11.51%20PM.png

I don't think his diehard supporters understand any more than Trump does.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I love the conspiracy theorists that think Russia is releasing hacked information - It's probably a 400 lb guy on his couch