New Guy

JonathanA

Hi everybody. I'm Jonathan. I'm a Traditional Worship Minister in Texas and I love theology, especially the theology of worship.

To that end, I've started a blog called To God All Praise and Glory in which I'm trying to post one quote related to worship every day for a year. I'd like to invite you to check it out, and if anything resonates with you, feel free to comment.

Look forward to good discussion with you here at TOL. Blessings.

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi everybody. I'm Jonathan. I'm a Traditional Worship Minister in Texas and I love theology, especially the theology of worship.

To that end, I've started a blog called To God All Praise and Glory in which I'm trying to post one quote related to worship every day for a year. I'd like to invite you to check it out, and if anything resonates with you, feel free to comment.

Welcome!

AMR

Krsto

Howdy Jon and welcome aboard.

Did you happen to bring along any Sacred Cows? I'll bet you've got some big ones down there in Texas.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What do you think of homos?

Refractive

I think it would be cool if you started a thread on the "theology of worship." Like, a definition and basic philosophy - that sort of thing. Then we can bring our mortars and lob Scripture shells across the OP at each other.

Like always.

bybee

Welcome.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Howdy, Jonathan! :wave2:

What is the gospel by which you or anyone is saved?

Thanks,
Randy