New Guy Here

judgingshawn

Greetings to all,
I hope to contribute in a meaningful way and learn from others discovery of truth. I have been a long time listener of Bob Enyart he has shaped my entire life personal and professional.
Shawn

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Greetings to all,
I hope to contribute in a meaningful way and learn from others discovery of truth. I have been a long time listener of Bob Enyart he has shaped my entire life personal and professional.
Shawn
So .. you're the host of a right wing, homophobic, anti-choice radio show with the smartest audience in the country?

Welcome to TOL. You should fit right in :D

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Greetings to all,
Shawn

Hi Shawn
I live in Goshen and work in Bristol. Want to do coffee? Feel free to check me out with Knight or any of the other DBC people before you respond.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Greetings to all,
Shawn

:think: Since it's been about a week, are we to take it that you feel your best contribution would be made by absenting yourself from discussion?

A bold move.

And welcome. :wave:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
:think: Since it's been about a week, are we to take it that you feel your best contribution would be made by absenting yourself from discussion?

A bold move.

And welcome. :wave:

Only one out of ten actually stick.:luigi::luigi::devil::devil::shocked:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm judging JShawn was wrong,
has withdrawn and moved on,
maybe sometime at dawn,
and is now long gone,
but I wonder, was he strong? :think:

~yawn~

:freak:

judgingshawn

unresponsive / need help

unresponsive / need help

I’m sorry about being unresponsive to my own post. I appreciate you guys welcoming me. The reason I did not reply was because I was having great trouble navigating around this site and could not find my post, until now. Delmar if the offer still stands I would love to have coffee. Still having trouble if anybody can tell me why I get an error message when I try to search the forums from the little search box for a particular subject? Any help would be appreciated. This is the message I get:
judgingshawn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I’m sorry about being unresponsive to my own post. I appreciate you guys welcoming me. The reason I did not reply was because I was having great trouble navigating around this site and could not find my post, until now. Delmar if the offer still stands I would love to have coffee. Still having trouble if anybody can tell me why I get an error message when I try to search the forums from the little search box for a particular subject? Any help would be appreciated. This is the message I get:
judgingshawn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hey Shawn, Welcome back! :wave:

You might want to check out this link which will help to answer your question as well as any other questions you may have about the sight. :)

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37086

judgingshawn

searching forums and 50 posts

searching forums and 50 posts

Thank you Poly for the reply,
If I’m correct I have to make a total of 50 posts to be able to search the forums. I’m I need of something rather urgent. Would someone please do a search on the subject of soul/spirit difference or lack their of? Or at least find me something on the definition of the soul/spirit? Then post the results on this thread, please. I know I can goggle it, but I prefer to read a discussion from this site where I can consider all sides. Thank you.
Shawn

ghost

Hall of Fame
Thank you Poly for the reply,
If I’m correct I have to make a total of 50 posts to be able to search the forums. I’m I need of something rather urgent. Would someone please do a search on the subject of soul/spirit difference or lack their of? Or at least find me something on the definition of the soul/spirit? Then post the results on this thread, please. I know I can goggle it, but I prefer to read a discussion from this site where I can consider all sides. Thank you.
Shawn
Here you go http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59771