New Feature ALERT!!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
I don't see an "edit profile picture" on my user cp options. I only see "edit profile" and when I click that I see nothing that would allow me to upload a picture.
Ooops I forgot to turn that feature on for all the mod groups.

Its on now.

Mr. 5020

Knight said:
Okay. :hammer:
Really, Knight. You're doing a great job. I was hoping that my PM's from before (in an understated way) expressed that to you.

I appreciate the hard work.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
Really, Knight. You're doing a great job. I was hoping that my PM's from before (in an understated way) expressed that to you.

I appreciate the hard work.
It's OK... I was actually expecting much more grief. People hate change. I have put off this upgrade for over a year now because I knew people liked our format as it was. But the bottom line is our forum became obsolete. I could no longer get neat new features for it because nobody was using that old code anymore. This new code truly is much better, and I think you will grow to love it!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Takes a little getting used to as all change does. Gradually finding my way around.
Basically Cool!

ASDial-Up seems to work better for me. Larger print for the Old Guy. :D

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Knight said:
USER NOTES (subscriber only feature)
A subscriber, mod or admin can view another users profile and make and save notes about that user for future reference.

This is going to be useful! :)

Especially after going 100 rounds with someone to find out if they believe Jesus is God or something...

( like in sybel's case... I might make a note if it ever lets on what gender it is... :) heehee )

I LOVE the changes so far and it just keeps gettin' better every day :)

Will there be, at some point, a way to select a personal default writing style?

Mr. 5020

Nineveh said:

This is going to be useful! :)

Especially after going 100 rounds with someone to find out if they believe Jesus is God or something...

( like in sybel's case... I might make a note if it ever lets on what gender it is... :) heehee )

I LOVE the changes so far and it just keeps gettin' better every day :)

Will there be, at some point, a way to select a personal default writing style?
Nineveh,

With the new TOL style, your signature needs some editing. You may want to put some spacing, or maybe some of these ( | ) to help separate the links. And your link to BB's statement of faith doesn't work.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Mr. 5020 said:
Nineveh,

With the new TOL style, your signature needs some editing. You may want to put some spacing, or maybe some of these ( | ) to help separate the links.

Like anyone who ever needs them uses them lol But I'll see what I can do...

And your link to BB's statement of faith doesn't work.

Yeah, the thread is gone now :( I was waiting for the sigs to be turned on so I could get rid of it. Thanks for reminding me :)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I noticed that there is not a 'Report Bad Post' icon on our own posts. I was thinking if there was, I could save Turbo a lot of time by reporting myself! :eek: