New dumbed down qualifications to sit on SCOTUS

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And yet there was a simple and true answer that she could have given.
She could have said "biologically, a woman is an adult human female"

If she had Trump's propensity for talking while he thinks she might have gone on further to say "culturally and legally the term is currently in flux"

Instead she responded as the lawyer that she is. Much like Bill Clinton when asked if he had sex with Monica Lewinsky, the lawyer in him responded by parsing the verb to be. He would have gotten much more respect if he had simply told Starr "none of your business"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
No way Judge Jackson gets 80 million votes in a presidential election, the former president's got her on that mark.
Last time I checked, she isn't running for president. But Trump of all people should know what a woman is! How else would he know who to grab and where to grab them?

marke

She could have said "biologically, a woman is an adult human female"

If she had Trump's propensity for talking while he thinks she might have gone on further to say "culturally and legally the term is currently in flux"

Instead she responded as the lawyer that she is. Much like Bill Clinton when asked if he had sex with Monica Lewinsky, the lawyer in him responded by parsing the verb to be. He would have gotten much more respect if he had simply told Starr "none of your business"
Democrat dummies cannot explain modern democrat stupidity. She did the best she could do by just not answering the question so she would not expose her support for democrat stupidity.

marke

Last time I checked, she isn't running for president. But Trump of all people should know what a woman is! How else would he know who to grab and where to grab them?
Trump talked about grabbing women in ways that Biden actually grabbed them against their will.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's the thing: By not admitting to the universally agreed-upon definition of the word "woman" (something even a child could do), Judge Jackson gave the rabids all of the red meat they could have hoped for on this issue! Expect the Republicans to run with it. Expect to see it in political advertisements during the midterm election season. Expect the majority of the general public to go into agreement with Republicans on this issue. Score one for the Republicans.

Score nothing for the freedom-hating republicans. It was a “gotcha” question. Right up there with “when did you stop beating your wife”. Insofar as the general public agreeing with the corona-virus promoting republicans: NO.

marke

Score nothing for the freedom-hating republicans. It was a “gotcha” question. Right up there with “when did you stop beating your wife”. Insofar as the general public agreeing with the corona-virus promoting republicans: NO.
Hypothetical Question: 'Can you define the word "woman" for us?'

Hypothetical Answer: 'Absolutely not. I am not a doctor, silly. I am just a simple-minded woman of color who has earned the right to sit on the SCOTUS because of my sex and race.'