New codes....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me try this one.....

Jonah 3:1 Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the second time, saying,
Jonah 3:2 “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and preach to it the message that I tell you.�
Jonah 3:3 So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, a three-day journey in extent.
Jonah 3:4 And Jonah began to enter the city on the first day’s walk. Then he cried out and said, “Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!�
Jonah 3:5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them.
Jonah 3:6 Then word came to the king of Nineveh; and he arose from his throne and laid aside his robe, covered himself with sackcloth and sat in ashes.
Jonah 3:7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published throughout Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; do not let them eat, or drink water.
Jonah 3:8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily to God; yes, let every one turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands.
Jonah 3:9 Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?
Jonah 3:10 Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it.​

Which is accomplished by using.....

[ right ] stuff [ / right ]

Last edited:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[div align=center]test[/div align]

[div align=left]test[/div align]

[div align]test[/div align]

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It seems to go to the right no matter what word comes after the =.

[div align=anyoldword]test[/div align]

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK ya ready??????

This might be the coolest code of all time.....

But please use it with care....

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light�; and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day. Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.� Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.

Which is down by using the [ up ] code.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
WARNING ALL CALVINISTS!!!

:Clete:NOW I CAN DO SOME SERIOUS TRUTH SMACKIN!:Clete:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

OK ya ready??????

This might be the coolest code of all time.....

But please use it with care....

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light�; and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day. Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.� Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.

Which is down by using the [ up ] code.
Wow! All we need it the Star Wars theme playing as it scrolls. Thems special effects is fantastic!