NBA 2015-16

The Berean

That was a good grind-it-out win for the Warriors against the Cleveland Cavaliers, 89-83. The Warriors held LeBron to one of his worst shooting games of his career.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That was a good grind-it-out win for the Warriors against the Cleveland Cavaliers, 89-83. The Warriors held LeBron to one of his worst shooting games of his career.

I watched the game. IMO, the game didn't live up to its hype.

While the Warriors looked good at times, I don't think Cleveland could have shot any worse. I'm surprised the Warriors didn't blow them out.

If yesterday's game is any preview of this years Finals, it will be a lot better than last years.

Hopefully everyone on both teams can stay healthy.

Cleveland is a lock in the East.

The Spurs and Thunder have enough talent to pull off the upset, but I don't see it happening.

The Berean

The Warriors with a 19 point win over the Sacramento Kings, 122-103. Steph Curry had a triple double. :banana: The Warriors are now 29-1.

The Berean

The Warriors have a back to back at Dallas and Houston starting tonight. And Curry, Barnes, Ezeli, and Barbosa are not playing! Ugh!!

The Berean

The Warriors lost their third game of the season last night at Denver last night 112-110. This was a silly loss IMO. But it happens. The Warriors are now 36-3 on the season.

The Berean

The was a total destruction of the Cavs! After the loss in Detroit I was starting to worry about the Warriors perhaps peaking too soon. The Spurs have been playing amazing basketball the past six weeks. The Warriors and Spurs meet this upcoming Monday. I can't wait for that game!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's their record now ?

They are 39-4

The record is 72-10 by the 1995-96 Bulls.

After 43 games, the Bulls were 40-3, the Warriors are 39-4

However, after 46 games, the Bulls were 41-5

But here's the catch....the San Antonio Spurs are 36-6

Don't be surprised if the Warriors finish second in the West this year behind the Spurs.

SaulToPaul 2

Speaking of the 95-96 Bulls, Scottie Pippen is still in great shape and ripped.
Rodman appears to be in decent shape too. Wonder if they could still make an NBA team?

The Berean

Speaking of the 95-96 Bulls, Scottie Pippen is still in great shape and ripped.
Rodman appears to be in decent shape too. Wonder if they could still make an NBA team?

Maybe? :think:

In other NBA news the Cleveland Cavaliers fired their head coach even though the Cavaliers have the best record in the Eastern Conference and the third best record in the NBA. What give? :idunno:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14627529/david-blatt-fired-cleveland-cavaliers-coach

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They are 39-4

The record is 72-10 by the 1995-96 Bulls.

After 43 games, the Bulls were 40-3, the Warriors are 39-4

However, after 46 games, the Bulls were 41-5

But here's the catch....the San Antonio Spurs are 36-6

Don't be surprised if the Warriors finish second in the West this year behind the Spurs.

Those damn Spurs