Nang's SPOTD - Beloved57's definition of grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Today, 12:10 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace is the undeserved favor of God to selected individuals , chosen in christ before the world had beginning , working effectually [ grace] for it is Gods power, bringing salvation to those chosen by God..

2 tim 1:

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

eph 3

7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

1 cor 15:

10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Also notice that Paul said that Grace was not offered to him , but bestowed upon Him. and that effectually, for it converted him in His highest expression and hatred against christ, while on the damascus road to persecute and murder believers..

When on looks at the miraculous conversion and display of the power of christ in the saul to paul experience on the damascus road, you are witnessing the definition of Grace and why its unmerited and why it is effectual..

Status
Not open for further replies.