"My yoke is easy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you are one of those that believes that Jesus didn't do enough to buy your salvation, that there is more you must do to be saved. Sad.
Yeppers.
She changes scripture from the righteousness and obedience of one to the righteousness and obedience of two.

GT's version:

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one two the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one two shall many be made righteous.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus said to love God with everything you've got and to love your neighbor as yourself.
Indeed, Jesus was preaching the law...

Deut 6:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:5) And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Lev 19:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:18) ¶ Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

God's Truth

Indeed, Jesus was preaching the law...

Deut 6:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:5) And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Lev 19:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:18) ¶ Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

Hahahahahaaaaaa Paul preached the Old Testament scriptures probably more than anyone, and he preached it to the Gentiles.

Romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God.

That is Paul quoting Deuteronomy 10:17

"For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.

Romans 2:6 God "will repay each person according to what they have done."

That is Paul quoting Proverbs 24:12 If you say, "But we knew nothing about this," does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay everyone according to what they have done?

I want to show you even more, there is so much more, but I have to go for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.