My scientific discovery about the Nativity of Jesus

Marcel*

Hello,

I'm from Belgium but I live now in Mexico. Some years ago I wrote a private thesis about an astonishing discovery I did while I was researching about Matthew's gospel.

Really unexpectedly, the chapter II (Nativity of Jesus) turned out to be scientifically provable. I mean by a mathematical demonstration (and not just philosophical arguments).

As I live among my cactuses (cacti) I have no possibility to show my discovery to anybody. Even, I don't know if anybody could be interested in that ?

Here is a link to my work (in french) :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2t_eia...lJSUU/view

My work in some words:

1) Taking the conjunction (Jupiter/Saturn) of 7 BC , the topology of Jerusalem, Bethlehem (distances, timing etc...) and a software of planetology.
I can show that the Wise men's travel - is scientifically plausible. As far as I know, nobody did this work until now.

2) Using my model (distances, timing, orientation etc...), I can force the equations to give me a "most probable date" for this event.
Here the answer is the 25th of December....

3) But is such an event - historically/geopolitically plausible ? Here again the answer is Yes - for many reasons (see my thesis)

4) Is the conjunction of 7BC exceptional ? Yes, in many ways this conjunction is extraordinary.
Just an example : Between 600 BC and 2400 AD (over a period of 3000 Years), these planets (Jupiter/Saturn) was in conjunction many times but, it was in perfect conjunction 3x only in 7 BC...
But indeed there are many other amazing aspects.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hello,

I'm from Belgium but I live now in Mexico. Some years ago I wrote a private thesis about an astonishing discovery I did while I was researching about Matthew's gospel.

Really unexpectedly, the chapter II (Nativity of Jesus) turned out to be scientifically provable. I mean by a mathematical demonstration (and not just philosophical arguments).

As I live among my cactuses (cacti) I have no possibility to show my discovery to anybody. Even, I don't know if anybody could be interested in that ?

Here is a link to my work (in french) :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2t_eia...lJSUU/view

My work in some words:

1) Taking the conjunction (Jupiter/Saturn) of 7 BC , the topology of Jerusalem, Bethlehem (distances, timing etc...) and a software of planetology.
I can show that the Wise men's travel - is scientifically plausible. As far as I know, nobody did this work until now.

2) Using my model (distances, timing, orientation etc...), I can force the equations to give me a "most probable date" for this event.
Here the answer is the 25th of December....

3) But is such an event - historically/geopolitically plausible ? Here again the answer is Yes - for many reasons (see my thesis)

4) Is the conjunction of 7BC exceptional ? Yes, in many ways this conjunction is extraordinary.
Just an example : Between 600 BC and 2400 AD (over a period of 3000 Years), these planets (Jupiter/Saturn) was in conjunction many times but, it was in perfect conjunction 3x only in 7 BC...
But indeed there are many other amazing aspects.
This was shown in the movie Star of Bethlehem some 10 years ago, where they also showed the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ through the movement and location of stars and planets.

Marcel*

Hello Patrick,
can you please give me those references, because it is really an original work of mine (with copyright)

Marcel*

You are unjust !

I don't know about the book you have mentioned, and nothing about their conclusions.

Though, I have a copyright on my work " 11th June 2011 " ... This a legal depot - we can check the one who was first....
It is very easy to check it.

balut55

Jesus wasn't born on December 25. The barn would have been full of animal and there would have been rooms at the inn. It's winter.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Marcel*

Nice try. You should look for somebody else's work to steal.

Sorry I took the time to watch carefully this video.... and it is a completely different work !

A conjunction between Jupiter and ....a star like Regulus. Is not exceptional at all, and if you watch the sky at any date (!) you will find a conjunction like this.
For me it is not at all a scientific demonstration - sorry.

I just drop some arguments ;
1) For the magi to follow a "special star" it must be visible during a long period of time (right ?). So this "Larson's conjunction" is not valid.
2) It must have been predictable for the magi - in order to "know" what's gonna happen in the sky...
This is also not the case, because the movement of Regulus was most probably unknown to the ancient astrologists
I can go on and on....

His work has NOTHING to do with mine. And I claim that my work is based on reality.
And so, even more striking.

Marcel*

Nice try. You should look for somebody else's work to steal.

Sorry I took the time to watch carefully this video.... and it is a completely different work !

A conjunction between Jupiter and ....a star like Regulus. Is not exceptional at all, and if you watch the sky at any date (!) you will find a conjunction like this.
For me it is not at all a scientific demonstration - sorry.

I just drop some arguments ;
1) For the magi to follow a "special star" it must be visible during a long period of time (right ?). So this "Larson's conjunction" is not valid.
2) It must have been predictable for the magi - in order to "know" what's gonna happen in the sky...
This is also not the case, because the movement of Regulus was most probably unknown to the ancients astrologists

I can go on and on....

His work has NOTHING to do with mine. And I claim that my work is based on reality.
And so, even more striking.

beameup

Star of Bethlehem video can easily be found on Youtube.
The star-sign could have proceeded the actual arrival of the caravan
of the Magi from Babylon by many months.
December 25 has been associated with the arrival of the Magi in Bethlehem.
We can conjecture that the vast wealth of gold, frankincense, and myrrh
allowed the family to immediately "go south for the winter" to Egypt.

Tnkrbl123!

Star of Bethlehem video can easily be found on Youtube.
The star-sign could have proceeded the actual arrival of the caravan
of the Magi from Babylon by many months.
December 25 has been associated with the arrival of the Magi in Bethlehem.
We can conjecture that the vast wealth of gold, frankincense, and myrrh
allowed the family to immediately "go south for the winter" to Egypt.

Well the nativity scene we put up at Christmas with the wise men around the baby jesus wrapped in cloth in the manger is not Biblical. The wisement went looking for JEsus and it took a long time for them to arrive in Bethlehem, definately not even in the week Jesus was born (whch we do not know the date). We do not know if there were 3 or even 20 wisemen who came, we only hear of 3 gifts. And Herod killed all the male children under 2 years of age, so if it were only a week since they saw the star it definately would not cause Herod to kill children under 2 years. SO thats why the "nativity scene" we put up at Christmas as a symbol is not the real picture it is just a symbol of rememberance