My Ignored List

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Having read this again I'm aware that you did something to ''get saved'' and my pointing out that there is nothing in man that can contribute to conversion it has annoyed you. Care to give a testimony to grace at work in your ''conversion''? Care to glorify the grace of Messiah? Care to give praise to the Father for justification? If by any means you consider yourself justified, by whose trust were you justified……

Responding to the call that God sends all men, is not adding anything to their salvation. Even faith is a gift from God.

Salvation comes through Christ and Christ alone, i don't know why you think they have taught anything other than that, except your own wishful thinking.

Truster

I was talking with a couple of guys that had just come out of a Christian Rehab and they were both professing to be converted. One of them said, ''God told me''.

I can't remember what God had told him, but he was adamant that God had told him something.

I asked him the question. Do you agree that you have your own thoughts, do you agree we are targeted by demonic spirits and finally God speaks to us? He answered yes to all three.

I then asked how do you know where the thought you had originated? He gave it some serious thought and then said, ''you're right! I don't know''.

When someone takes up false doctrine they are led to do so by deceiving spirits, but they think is was, ''God said''.

The prince of the power of the air is the spirit that works in the children of disobedience and so if a person has not been truly converted that spirit, Satan, is still at work in them.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I was talking with a couple of guys that had just come out of a Christian Rehab and they were both professing to be converted. One of them said, ''God told me''.

I can't remember what God had told him, but he was adamant that God had told him something.

I asked him the question. Do you agree that you have your own thoughts, do you agree we are targeted by demonic spirits and finally God speaks to us? He answered yes to all three.

I then asked how do you know where the thought you had originated? He gave it some serious thought and then said, ''you're right! I don't know''.

When someone takes up false doctrine they are led to do so by deceiving spirits, but they think is was, ''God said''.

I'm assuming you told them to test their message with the word of God, or did you walk away without adding that part and not maybe leaving them questioning something they actually did get from God?

Last edited:

journey

If you are trying to convey something then please do so in plain English and stop doing an impersonation of Squeaky.

I did convey something with one simple portion of Scripture, and I bolded portions to help you understand. If that portion of Scripture is too difficult, maybe this one will help.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ECB - for you are saved by the charism
through the trust
;
and that not of yourselves:
it is the oblation of Elohim:
9 not of works, lest anyone boast.

If you want something blunt and to the point, here you go:

Hebrews 11:6 KJV But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Hebrews 11:6 ECB and apart from trust
it is impossible to well-please
:
for whoever comes to Elohim must trust that he is:
and that he comes a recompenser
to them who seek him.

If you don't like portions of Scripture that answer your questions, that doesn't concern me, and they are in English.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Not everything has a demonic origin!

Truster

I did convey something with one simple portion of Scripture, and I bolded portions to help you understand. If that portion of Scripture is too difficult, maybe this one will help.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

through the trust
;

Hebrews 11:6 KJV But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

:
to them who seek him.

If you don't like portions of Scripture that answer your questions, that doesn't concern me, and they are in English.

The point is I haven't asked you a question. You just pop up occasionally with a bunch of scriptures….are you a colourful glove puppet of Sqweaky?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

through the trust
;

:
to them who seek him.

Perhaps, you need to post it in, "Truster Speak?"

Lon

Responding to the call that God sends all men, is not adding anything to their salvation. Even faith is a gift from God.

Salvation comes through Christ and Christ alone, i don't know why you think they have taught anything other than that, except your own wishful thinking.
Limited Atonement contends upon the first point but yes, exactly right on the second point: Whoever responded responded and it is a neurotic theologian that will say someone who responded didn't respond.

1 Corinthians 12:3 Romans 10:9-13 Acts 2:21

Couple Matthew 7:21 with Ephesians 2:10 --> whoever is saved, does the will of his/her Father. If it is not happening, we should worry.

This is the problem with Truster's hasty judgement of myself and others: that Satan answered my prayers. :nono: Satan doesn't answer prayers.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Limited Atonement contends upon the first point but yes, exactly right on the second point: Whoever responded responded and it is a neurotic theologian that will say someone who responded didn't respond.

1 Corinthians 12:3 Romans 10:9-13 Acts 2:21

Couple Matthew 7:21 with Ephesians 2:10 --> whoever is saved, does the will of his/her Father. If it is not happening, we should worry.

This is the problem with Truster's hasty judgement of me: that Satan answered my prayers. :nono: Satan doesn't answer prayers.

I guess he never read this in his bible:

Matthew 12:26 "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?

Satan isnt going to be doing anything to give Glory to God. He sure isnt omniscient either to be able to grant your prayers.

Lon

I haven't asked you a question....
You aren't too bright :doh: I don't think (evaluation, not a judgment toward any consequence - I don't do your thing).

...are you a colourful glove puppet of Sqweaky?

If you are trying to convey something then [would you]please do so in plain English [?]

Care to give a testimony to grace at work in your ''conversion''?

Care to glorify the grace of Messiah?

Care to give praise to the Father for justification?

If by any means you consider yourself justified, by whose trust were you justified?

That's six. Did you ask him any others?

Last edited:

journey

The point is I haven't asked you a question. You just pop up occasionally with a bunch of scriptures….are you a colourful glove puppet of Sqweaky?

Did you take too much of something, or does your memory only last a few minutes? I even quoted your questions with my reply to help you out. Look up a few posts and you'll find it, but here it is again below:

Originally Posted by Truster
Having read this again I'm aware that you did something to ''get saved'' and my pointing out that there is nothing in man that can contribute to conversion it has annoyed you. Care to give a testimony to grace at work in your ''conversion''? Care to glorify the grace of Messiah? Care to give praise to the Father for justification? If by any means you consider yourself justified, by whose trust were you justified……

The above is the question I answered. I now realize that you don't like being shown things by Scripture, but I don't care.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 ECB ALL SCRIPTURE IS ELOHIM-SPIRITED
All scripture is Elohim-Spirited and beneficial
for doctrine,
for proof,
for setting straight,
for discipline in justness
17 - to equip the human of Elohim
- thoroughly complete/at shalom
unto all good works.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Trustor, provided you end up in heaven, will you want to be there if all those of us you have on your ignore list is there too?

Someone quote me that he doesnt have on ignore, on the off chance i am actually on his ignore feature :)

Truster

Did you take too much of something, or does your memory only last a few minutes? I even quoted your questions with my reply to help you out. Look up a few posts and you'll find it, but here it is again below:

The above is the question I answered. I now realize that you don't like being shown things by Scripture, but I don't care.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 ECB ALL SCRIPTURE IS ELOHIM-SPIRITED
All scripture is Elohim-Spirited and beneficial
for doctrine,
for proof,
for setting straight,
for discipline in justness
17 - to equip the human of Elohim
- thoroughly complete/at shalom
unto all good works.

Blah, blah, blah.

One last chance to give your testimony.

bybee

Trustor, provided you end up in heaven, will you want to be there if all those of us you have on your ignore list is there too?

Someone quote me that he doesnt have on ignore, on the off chance i am actually on his ignore feature :)

I suspect that when one lives in Lala Land, that will be one's ultimate destination as well.