My enthusiasm for Walker is about ZIP... not pro life

republicanchick

Interesting that you don't even attempt to respond to what I said. Calling me a moron is an ad hominem attack. It means you attack my character without ever dealing with the actual argument I raised. Do you know who was the master at that? Carl Rove.

I didn't call u a thing

I just said Moron City... and you assumed... but then.. .I can u/stand why you assumed that.. (guilty conscience?)

___

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

no wonder I always thought Karl Rove (you can't even spell his name properly) was... uh... "cute" or what have you..

anyhow...

I don't respond because you have not responded... to the Question:

Is it ever OK to murder the unborn because of the "mother's" social problems?

an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere

but I say it differently, w/ all due respect to ML King Jr

an injustice anywhere IS an injustice everywhere..

(the womb is "everywhere" for that one helpless little child...)

____
Abortion, as a form of birth control, is never all right for any reason. Clear enough for you?

Taking care of those in need is equally important as Jesus said quite clearly in Matthew 25:35.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
I didn't call u a thing

I just said Moron City... and you assumed... but then.. .I can u/stand why you assumed that.. (guilty conscience?)

___
Your implication was clear to all who read your reply. Who else lives in moron city but a bunch of morons. Now, do you care to answer the question I asked of you? Here it is again so you don't have to scroll:

What about after that baby is born, are you willing to support it? Are you willing to make sure that the child has enough food to eat? (Donate to food banks?) Are you willing to support schools so that the child can a good education to lead a productive life? (Support school tax issues?) Are you willing to make sure the child is properly dressed for the weather? (Donate clothes to non-profits that support school children, not Good Will)

republicanchick

Your implication was clear to all who read your reply. Who else lives in moron city but a bunch of morons. Now, do you care to answer the question I asked of you? Here it is again so you don't have to scroll:

What about after that baby is born, are you willing to support it? Are you willing to make sure that the child has enough food to eat? (Donate to food banks?) Are you willing to support schools so that the child can a good education to lead a productive life? (Support school tax issues?) Are you willing to make sure the child is properly dressed for the weather? (Donate clothes to non-profits that support school children, not Good Will)

I don't answer dumb questions

I never said you lived in a city of "a bunch of morons"

LOL

but hey... you seem to think that's a valid consideration... that u might live ther... I mean you know... again, I myself never said you lived there...

+++

republicanchick

Abortion, as a form of birth control, is never all right for any reason. Clear enough for you?

Taking care of those in need is equally important as Jesus said quite clearly in Matthew 25:35.

once again u change the subject

geez

why don't u start a thread on helping the poor and unfortunate... or better yet HELP them...

__

oatmeal

Scott Walker talked to Chris Wallace of Fox ("Fox News Sunday").

In in answering CW's questions about abortion, Walker seemed to want to dance around the core issue (in typical politician mode) namely:

whether the state should protect innocent human life; whether said protection of innocent human life is more important and compelling a concern than women having "choice"-- a right to live entirely unencumbered with.. "problems"

I was reading the cc on the screen, so it is possible I misunderstood, but I SERIOUSLY doubt it

I am SURE I heard (read) Walker said that "ultimately the choice belongs to the woman"

OH?

The woman should have a choice whether or not to commit murder??

Then why should only SHE have that right--that power?

No wonder this world has little

to NO respect for life (ISIS)

it's no wonder at all..

Who knows.. maybe ISIS is the world's punishment for tolerating torture and murder in the womb.

___​

Where does scripture say that abortion is murder?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
I don't answer dumb questions

I never said you lived in a city of "a bunch of morons"

LOL

but hey... you seem to think that's a valid consideration... that u might live ther... I mean you know... again, I myself never said you lived there...

+++
Karl Rove would be proud of you. That is not a compliment.

Daniel1611

I'm not a fan of Scott Walker by any means, but he gave the most sensible answer to the question about abortion policy that I've probably ever heard from a Republican candidate. He said banning abortion is not within his power or the power of Congress due to the Supreme Court ruling. He is correct. What are you going to do? Vote for someone based on their abortion position alone even if they have no power to do anything about it?

republicanchick

I didn't change the subject, I simply brought a little tighter focus to your pet issue. I pointed out why I do not use abortion as a litmus test for candidates. Not only do I oppose abortion, I am for making sure that once the child is born it has every opportunity to succeed in life.

ugh.

insanity

anyone who believes its OK to torture and murder a CHILD

is not fit for office

what is REALLY, really sad is

when you feel compelled to SAY this...

Shouldn't it just go without SAYING???

sigh

++++

republicanchick

I'm not a fan of Scott Walker by any means, but he gave the most sensible answer to the question about abortion policy that I've probably ever heard from a Republican candidate. He said banning abortion is not within his power or the power of Congress due to the Supreme Court ruling. He is correct. What are you going to do? Vote for someone based on their abortion position alone even if they have no power to do anything about it?

so Scott Walker is some kind of virtual saint b/c he said something everyone already KNOWS?

please

we already know it is not within his power. But once again (and once again: pretty pathetic I have to say this)

anyone who thinks its OK to torture and murder a CHILD

is not fit for the office of President of the US

+++