Muslim Instructor (female) says its ok to rape Jews but leave Asians alone

Nazaroo

A female professor from the renowned Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, says that Muslim men are allowed by Allah to rape non-Muslim women in order to “humiliate” them. Professor Suad Saleh made the bold claims while being interviewed on Al-Hayat TV. The professor says that the rape is allowed during times of “legitimate war” between Muslims and their enemies.
LiveLeak posted the startling video which shows the interview of the Islamic female professor Suad Saleh as she spoke on Al-Hayat TV. In the video, Suad Saleh is seemingly trying to discourage the purchase of slaves from Asian countries for sexual purposes. Instead, she says that Allah has given the Muslim men a way to have sexual relations with slave women that is “legitimate.” Saleh suggests that the only time it is acceptable for Muslim men to enslave a woman for sexual purposes is during a “legitimate war” between Muslims and their enemies such as that with Israel. Therefore, the female Islamic professor says that enslaving Israeli women and raping them would be entirely acceptable and encouraged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-Bx4SYufA

Granite

Hall of Fame
Leftists don't know how to compute this one.

Do you have a single original thought in your head or do you have a script with about half a dozen different talking points you just spit out?

As for the thread, does it even have a point, beyond Naz trying his best to drag the rest of TOL down to his level?

musterion

Do you have a single original thought in your head or do you have a script with about half a dozen different talking points you just spit out?

As for the thread, does it even have a point, beyond Naz trying his best to drag the rest of TOL down to his level?

:plain:

:mock: millenial

chair

There is a problem in the Muslim world. Naz is obsessed with it, and posts endless disturbing things about Muslims- he takes particular cases and tries to generalize that all Muslims are like that.

There is a problem, but the extreme reaction to the problem can be bad news. Christian or European fascism is not any better than Islamic fascism.

If Naz actually knew a few Muslims, maybe he would calm down. But then again "some of my best friends are Muslims" sounds all too familiar.

By the way, I am in the Istanbul airport right now, wearing a kipa (Jewish skullcap), feeling quite comfortable.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There is a problem in the Muslim world. Naz is obsessed with it, and posts endless disturbing things about Muslims- he takes particular cases and tries to generalize that all Muslims are like that.

There is a problem, but the extreme reaction to the problem can be bad news. Christian or European fascism is not any better than Islamic fascism.

If Naz actually knew a few Muslims, maybe he would calm down. But then again "some of my best friends are Muslims" sounds all too familiar.

By the way, I am in the Istanbul airport right now, wearing a kipa (Jewish skullcap), feeling quite comfortable.

prolly safer there than toronto

Granite

Hall of Fame

Naz lives in Canada and makes it sound like the fifth circle of hell. Drama queen.