Muslim countries have a religious test

chair

The nation of Turkey was once a non-Muslim nation, but now it is 98% Muslim.

Turkey became Muslim over 500 years ago. This is not exactly a recent event.
The world was entirely, completely, totally non-Muslim 1,500 years ago.
And completely non-Christian 2,000 years ago.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who were the founders of America? What did they believe? They professed Christianity, but yet they were involved in the occult. They were also all members of secret society.

They looked like a lamb, but they spoke like a dragon.

LOL. Educate yourself.

BKH-5708.jpg

chair

Islam is violation of the 1st amendment.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

If congress made a law to establish Islam, then congress would be violating this amendment. I don't see how any religion, in itself, can violate this.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

If congress made a law to establish Islam, then congress would be violating this amendment. I don't see how any religion, in itself, can violate this.

I've shared this article in other threads where secular humanists defended Muzzie barbarians.

No, Professor Ahmed, the Founders Were Not So Fond of Islam
https://pjmedia.com/blog/no-professor-ahmed-the-founders-were-not-so-fond-of-islam/

Quetzal

It doesn't, Nick is just stupid.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You know better. Or maybe you do not. In an Islamic country apostasy is punishable by death. And an attempt to proselytize gets you executed or expelled if you are lucky. Being expelled would require certain circumstances like American "missionaries" thinking they will pass out Bibles in Kuwait at the Marina Mall.

Muslims desire world domination and to subvert all. The Lord Jesus Christ does not. You choose to reject God, no problem. He will show you the door.

chair

You know better. Or maybe you do not. In an Islamic country apostasy is punishable by death. And an attempt to proselytize gets you executed or expelled if you are lucky. Being expelled would require certain circumstances like American "missionaries" thinking they will pass out Bibles in Kuwait at the Marina Mall.

I am quite aware of these facts. Yet that does not make "Islam is violation of the 1st amendment." a true statement. If congress decided to make Islam the state religion in the US- that would violate the amendment.

Muslims desire world domination and to subvert all. The Lord Jesus Christ does not.

There is room for a history lesson here in how Christianity spread.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Last edited: