Movies and TV Shows on youtube.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
These are free movies that I run across on youtube.

These are not movie sites where you have to download, stream, or sign up.
These are on the youtube channel.
If you find any good ones that are worth recommending, post them.

Duress
2009 movie
Mystery, crime thriller

Richard is the father of a young girl (I think around 8-10 years old).
His wife has recently committed suicide and he is having trouble developing a close relationship with his little girl.

He stops one night at a coffee shop.
It's late and he is the only customer when another customer shows up.
The new customer whacks the coffee shop worker (the only worker on duty) and forces Richard into the back room where he takes the still alive coffee shop worker and makes Richard watch him kill the guy and then makes Richard help him wrap up and dump the body.

The killer tells Richard that in order to save his little girl, he must learn the mind of a killer.
The killer has not kidnapped the little girl, but says he can get to her at any time and can cover it up just as easily as they just covered up the crime he just committed.
He asks Richard what he was willing to do to protect his daughter.

This movie is not a blood and guts movie, so if you are expecting that you will be disappointed.
But it does show a little blood when he stabs, shoots, or strikes someone.
Richard is forced to, on occasion, watch the killer kill someone and help clean it up and dispose of the body.
But he never makes Richard do the killing.

How can he protect his daughter and how can he stop the killer from using him?

The ending is superb and has an shocking unexpected twist.
The acting, atmosphere, and cinematography is good too.
This is not some b-rated movie.

It's a good suspenseful and unnerving movie.
What can he do, what can he do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k4XyxqDxns

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
These are free movies that I run across on youtube.

These are not movie sites where you have to download, stream, or sign up.
These are on the youtube channel.
If you find any good ones that are worth recommending, post them.

Duress
2009 movie
Mystery, crime thriller

Richard is the father of a young girl (I think around 8-10 years old).
His wife has recently committed suicide and he is having trouble developing a close relationship with his little girl.

He stops one night at a coffee shop.
It's late and he is the only customer when another customer shows up.
The new customer whacks the coffee shop worker (the only worker on duty) and forces Richard into the back room where he takes the still alive coffee shop worker and makes Richard watch him kill the guy and then makes Richard help him wrap up and dump the body.

The killer tells Richard that in order to save his little girl, he must learn the mind of a killer.
The killer has not kidnapped the little girl, but says he can get to her at any time and can cover it up just as easily as they just covered up the crime he just committed.
He asks Richard what he was willing to do to protect his daughter.

This movie is not a blood and guts movie, so if you are expecting that you will be disappointed.
But it does show a little blood when he stabs, shoots, or strikes someone.
Richard is forced to, on occasion, watch the killer kill someone and help clean it up and dispose of the body.
But he never makes Richard do the killing.

How can he protect his daughter and how can he stop the killer from using him?

The ending is superb and has an shocking unexpected twist.
The acting, atmosphere, and cinematography is good too.
This is not some b-rated movie.

It's a good suspenseful and unnerving movie.
What can he do, what can he do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k4XyxqDxns
That is great, every movie I tried searching on youtube was terrible quality, not in English or simply not available so I stopped searching. I wonder if youtube will ever produce their own movies and shows like Hulu and Netflix but for free. They'd have to charge something. They ask me to join Youtube Red a lot and I don't know anything about it. Maybe they do make movies and shows on Red, which you have to pay for.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is great, every movie I tried searching on youtube was terrible quality, not in English or simply not available so I stopped searching. I wonder if youtube will ever produce their own movies and shows like Hulu and Netflix but for free. They'd have to charge something. They ask me to join Youtube Red a lot and I don't know anything about it. Maybe they do make movies and shows on Red, which you have to pay for.
Here's another good one.

Confine
2012 movie
Suspense thriller.

Pippa (Daisy Lowe), once a model now a recluse, is confined to her apartment after a car accident has left her with with physical and psychological (agoraphobic) injuries. She spends her days dealing in art on online auctions and performing charity work via her computer, but has cocooned herself in her meticulously ordered living space away from prying eyes.
However, Kayleigh (Eliza Bennett) is on the run from a heist gone awry and has just broken into Pippa's apartment. And so begins a game of Cat and Mouse.

While some of this movie is a bit predictable, the ending is superb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SZKzAxhueA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Northanger Abbey

2007 movie release.
Based on Jane Austen's book of the same title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIMjLgBC2E0

250px-Northanger_Abbey.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tam, did you ever watch the show "Justified"? Awesome show maybe about 5 seasons, with Timothy Olyphant and many other great actors. Another awesomely great western type series was on TNT called "Hell On Wheels" totally great show maybe 5 seasons. If you ever run out of stuff to see, remember those two. Of course my favorite show of all times is The Mentalist and the only show I watch on TV now is "The Blacklist" -

SaulToPaul 2

Something that made that show great was that when one character left the show, the replacement was also just as entertaining.
One of the more memorable characters to me was Dietrich.
That psychological whit of his cracked me up.

I enjoyed Dietrich as well....and Inspector Luger, for some reason!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reign of Fire

2004 movie with Matthew McConaughey,Christian Bale, and Gerard Butler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSvOlapUVbI

reign-of-fire.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Boondock Saints

1999 action drama
Stars:
Norman Reedus (Daryl of The Walking Dead, but younger)
Sean Patrick Flanery
Willem Dafoe

Irish Catholic brothers Conner (Flanery) and Murphy (Reedus) live in a rough neighborhood in south Boston working at a meat packing plant and do everything together.
They hear a sermon at Catholic service (which they attend each week) about crime in the streets and no one does anything, even though they know who the criminals are.

The brothers both have the same dream one night, basically telling them that they are to be the instruments of GOD to rid the streets of criminals.
So that is just what they plan to do!

My notes:
I loved this movie!
Which is kinda ironic because it has bad language all the way through it.
But the story and the characters and the atmosphere in the movie was soooooooo captivating and bizarre that I sorta tuned out the language and just kept watching the story.
Every character in this movie is extreme.
There are no "normal" people in this movie!

This movie has a weirdness to it.
Kinda has that Pulp Fiction vibe.
And in many places the shootout scenes have an operatic feel to them.
The music in the movie was good and fit each scene perfectly - from classical Bach to Celtic and Rock.

The unique thing about this movie is that each violent scene had a humorous aspect to it and you end up laughing.

William Dafoe plays a homo FBI agent brought in to find the vigilantes that are killing all the criminals in town.
His character is outrageous!!!!
That man can play 'weird' to a T!

Anyway, this movie is fast paced, action filled, and with comedy.
And it is put together in a way that makes it visually captivating.
I thought it was brilliantly and artistically made, entertainment wise.
But the language is bad all through the movie, even though it fits the characters, so that may be a drawback for some.

Link to movie on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbCZZQRzIGY

Boondock-Saints-the-boondock-saints-29902921-500-283.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Legacy

Starring a young Sam Elliott and Katherine Ross.

The young couple have an accident that causes them to have to be guests at a stately English manor that has an ancient presence that has been waiting for her.