Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul, Apostle of Christ

From the studio that brought us War Room and Risen

Trailer

The Berean

I sw this film in the theaters! Amazing film!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

The most powerful scene was when Luke was in prison with fellow Christians. They asked him what will happen to them. He told them, "There will be games tomorrow" then everyone cried out. They knew what that meant, a painful and gory death. Luke gathered them and prayed with them. The clip I added doesn't show it, but in the morning when all the Christians were being led to the arena to their deaths they all had this joyful, peaceful look on their faces as they knew they were about to enter the Kingdom of God. I was so awed by their faith, strength, and courage. I actually wept in the theater.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I sw this film in the theaters! Amazing film!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

The most powerful scene was when Luke was in prison with fellow Christians. They asked him what will happen to them. He told them, "There will be games tomorrow" then everyone cried out. They knew what that meant, a painful and gory death. Luke gathered them and prayed with them. The clip I added doesn't show it, but in the morning when all the Christians were being led to the arena to their deaths they all had this joyful, peaceful look on their faces as they knew they were about to enter the Kingdom of God. I was so awed by their faith, strength, and courage. I actually wept in the theater.

It is one I would like to watch.
Thanks for the review.