Mother and Father:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The principle of 'gender' is intrinsic to Nature,...you might do well to study and familiarize yourself with such laws. That 'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother' is natural, since 'God' is the Generator of all, the original-source. Nothing is being sold here, but recognized as being the case in the realm of pro-creation, seeing the attributes/qualities of 'God' which are manifested in 'Man' as both 'male' and 'female'. This dual-unity is intrinsic as 'Father-Mother-God'....reflecting in the constitution of Man.

This is basic metaphysics.

pj

What, more baloney? Give it a break!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Remember,...'God' is the divine Parent of all souls,...and more especially the souls of men who are his very 'offspring',....being made/created in his image/likeness. Man is 'male/female'. In this reflective/relational context.....so is 'God', in as much as man is the individualized expression of 'God'. Again,...basic metaphysics here,....nothing to do with 'indigo children', which is just another one of your silly notions, and misguided associations.

pj

Yet, more baloney! My fridge is filled now!

Letsargue

Remember,...'God' is the divine Parent of all souls,...and more especially the souls of men who are his very 'offspring',....being made/created in his image/likeness. Man is 'male/female'. In this reflective/relational context.....so is 'God', in as much as man is the individualized expression of 'God'. Again,...basic metaphysics here,....nothing to do with 'indigo children', which is just another one of your silly notions, and misguided associations.

pj

It’s amazing how some of you can just make UP Stuff to suit your own ( ~doctrines ) of Nothing!!!

You “MUST SEE” the whole Book before your eyes all at once to answer anything of GOD Correctly!!!!

Christ Jesus said: ( “Husbands, Love your wives (( AS / “AS” )) Christ also loved the Church (( AND / "AND" Gave Himself )) up for IT” )!!! - Husbands Must give themselves up for their WIVES ALSO, the SAME “WAY”!!!!! – That is not making us men, - Women!!! – There IS NOT Any women in the Church, / The Body of Christ!! – Read it!! – The Woman is IN Her Husband’s Body, AS her Husband is IN The Body of Christ!! – The Woman is not IN the Body of Christ, but in her Husband’s body, while HE is in Christ!! – Read it!! – (((( Numbers 30:6-8 KJV )))) --//----- Read that if any of you Care what God said, But none of you DO!!!!! – There is None saved today, - “No not ONE” anywhere in your foolish World!!!!! – Read that TOOO!! – ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) --//-----
Add (( Numbers 30:13, AND 15 KJV )) To that, and you can see exactly what and How Christ has done for His Wife the Church. -- But (( Who Cares?? )), you all are Smarter than GOD!!!!?????

Paul – 053014

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Woman is not IN the Body of Christ, but in her Husband’s body, while HE {the husband} is in Christ!!

Is my small addition to an excerpt from your post shown in the {braces} above accurate?

If so, am I also correct in assuming you mean:

1. The husband (a male human) is in Christ.
2. The wife(a female human) is not in Christ per se, but in her husband's body, who is in Christ.

Or are you speaking of the Bride (wife) of Christ (husband)? Thus, this Bride is in the "body" of Christ? If this is the case, then why are you being redundant by stating: "HE is in Christ!!", which, if this is your meaning, you are basically saying "Christ is in Christ".

Prove me wrong! ;)

AMR

Letsargue

Is my small addition to an excerpt from your post shown in the {braces} above accurate?

If so, am I also correct in assuming you mean:

1. The husband (a male human) is in Christ.
2. The wife(a female human) is not in Christ per se, but in her husband's body, who is in Christ.

Or are you speaking of the Bride (wife) of Christ (husband)? Thus, this Bride is in the "body" of Christ? If this is the case, then why are you being redundant by stating: "HE is in Christ!!", which, if this is your meaning, you are basically saying "Christ is in Christ".

Prove me wrong! ;)

AMR

((((( I DID )))))!!!

Well Hi. -- Welcome to the foolish land of ((( “NOD” ))); and just where was / is that?? – HHHMMMmmmmm!!

The Bride / Wife of Christ, His Body, is only formed of the Men. How can a woman be Married to her husband and Christ TOO at the same time? Who shall She be subject TO?? - Read that also!!! - The Wife is "Married" to the Man, not the Man to the Wife. The Man is "Joined" to the Woman by ( Promise )!! -- (( Read it )).

Christ in Christ, is not quite how Truth says It, but in a round about “WAY”, - Christ’s “WAY”, - (( YES ))!! -- ( If Christ is IN ME, And I’m IN Him ), there is no other “WAY” to put it, in that understanding. – If I speak the Word of God, and that Word is God, - AND - He who was with God, - If I speak Him AND I am what I speak, Who does that “MAKE” me, if I’m Like Him, and made in His ( EXACT IMAGE )?? – Can I be Exact Him in every “WAY” and not be HIM?? – If I am what I speak from the “Mind of Christ, that He gave me from His Father, and He is My Father, and We are One in the Father that is Him being God with us walking "ALONE" in His and My Words, of which I also am made of the WORD of GOD, coming from Christ’s mind that He gave me on Entering in through the Door that He is.

Christ is ordained to be after the Ordnance of Melchizedec, and I am like Him in that I also am ordained to not have a Beginning or End of Life, and be King and Priest of the Kingdom that is in Me, the Same Kingdom that Christ is in at the SAME TIME With the Father and His Son / (( ME ))!!

If I’m in the Body of Him that was formed of the Word, then My Body was made of the Word at the same Time when there is No Time in what I’m saying, it’s all just Truth, Truth is the Word of God / Christ, so, can I be formed from anything other than the Truth, - the Word of God / Christ?? Can I have anything different than Christ / God?? – IF GOD “IS” - “ALL IN ALL”, What’s Left for ANYTHING of Anything but ERROR / Satan and his nothing darkness?? – Shall I go on??

Now You Prove Me Wrong, you're the Genius!!! - I'm Just a "Wonderer". -- What are you, and who are you with THERE??

Paul – 053114

Last edited:

Letsargue

((((( I DID )))))!!!

Well Hi. -- Welcome to the foolish land of ((( “NOD” ))); and just where was / is that?? – HHHMMMmmmmm!!

The Bride / Wife of Christ, His Body, is only formed of the Men. How can a woman be Married to her husband and Christ TOO at the same time? Who shall She be subject TO?? - Read that also!!! - The Wife is "Married" to the Man, not the Man to the Wife. The Man is "Joined" to the Woman by ( Promise )!! -- (( Read it )).

Christ in Christ, is not quite how Truth says It, but in a round about “WAY”, - Christ’s “WAY”, - (( YES ))!! -- ( If Christ is IN ME, And I’m IN Him ), there is no other “WAY” to put it, in that understanding. – If I speak the Word of God, and that Word is God, - AND - He who was with God, - If I speak Him AND I am what I speak, Who does that “MAKE” me, if I’m Like Him, and made in His ( EXACT IMAGE )?? – Can I be Exact Him in every “WAY” and not be HIM?? – If I am what I speak from the “Mind of Christ, that He gave me from His Father, and He is My Father, and We are One in the Father that is Him being God with us walking "ALONE" in His and My Words, of which I also am made of the WORD of GOD, coming from Christ’s mind that He gave me on Entering in through the Door that He is.

Christ is ordained to be after the Ordnance of Melchizedec, and I am like Him in that I also am ordained to not have a Beginning or End of Life, and be King and Priest of the Kingdom that is in Me, the Same Kingdom that Christ is in at the SAME TIME With the Father and His Son / (( ME ))!!

If I’m in the Body of Him that was formed of the Word, then My Body was made of the Word at the same Time when there is No Time in what I’m saying, it’s all just Truth, Truth is the Word of God / Christ, so, can I be formed from anything other than the Truth, - the Word of God / Christ?? Can I have anything different than Christ / God?? – IF GOD “IS” - “ALL IN ALL”, What’s Left for ANYTHING of Anything but ERROR / Satan and his nothing darkness?? – Shall I go on??

Now You Prove Me Wrong, you're the Genius!!! - I'm Just a "Wonderer". -- What are you, and who are you with THERE??

Paul – 053114

AMR!! – You Can’t respond to Simple Truths?? – Then how bout :>>

“God created the Heaven and THE EARTH”, and the ( Earth was without form and void )”. --//----- “Without Form” - is that it had “NO” Form - of any kind, and “Void”, is that IT Wasn’t There!!! ---- Thus, God made man / YOU from the -- ( “DUST” Of the Earth - that had No Dust Form ), because the Dust wasn’t there, but Man / You were Made from the Nothing which is the “Darkness”, ( “Void” of LIGHT ), having NO FORM but the Contradictions of Truth, / SATAN!!!

Again, - IF God IS – “ALL” - IN “ALL” that IS His; - then anything else was, and is made from - whatever the Earth that (( Ain’t There )) Equals, / Nothing but the Darkness of SATAN!!!

AMR!! – Is that clear enough for You with “ALL” of Your ~knowledge ???

Maybe you can’t Respond to this either, because you can’t Comprehend / ( “Calculate” ) the Math of the Word of God / Christ!!!!!

((( What is the Book of - “NUMBERS” Written For, if not for the “Math of the Word of God”??? – Just Read IT, and reject, and Ignore it as usual!!!!!

Paul – 060114

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see. You advocate that the Bride of Christ, the community of saints in the invisible church, does not include women. Correct?

AMR

Letsargue

I see. You advocate that the Bride of Christ, the community of saints in the invisible church, does not include women. Correct?

AMR

I don’t quite know what you mean that ( I ) Advocate anything. – It’s God who has set the Laws of His Body / the Church. – I just try to get people to understand what God / Christ has Said and DONE!! --- Here are some Parables of His Laws of the Church: >

(( Proverbs 12:4 KJV )) --&-- (( Proverbs 31 10-29 KJV )) --&-- (( Ephesians 5 23-24 KJV )) --//----- Read that Last one there, and tell everyone that the others contradict with it!! --- AND Tell me that God did Not Say What HE SAID, or does that matter to you and All Your religious Kin-folk??

The Body of Christ is Christ’s Wife by Promise, the Promise of Abraham. – Through Thy “SEED” SHALL “ALL”------“ – The “SEED” Is the Gospel, - and Christ is the “SEED” Of the total Word of God / the Truth. - In order to Plant the “SEED”, one MUST Eat the Flesh, and drink the Blood of the Fruit that Hangs on the Tree of Life in the Garden of Life where the Fruit of Knowledge Grows, and ( GROWS ). – The Tree of Life is the (( ONLY )) PLACE Prepared for us to eat that flesh and drink HIS BLOOD. --- That is the example of Jesus’ last Supper that (((( NO WOMEN )))) among the Twelve who ate the Flesh of the Fruit that day. --- (( AND tell everyone where any of the Women are in all of ( Pentecost )!! – ((( Acts 2:1-24 KJV ))) -- Show us All A single WOMAN Peter IS Speaking to in that whole “Ministry”!!! Peter is NOT Speaking to a single Woman in the Beginning of the CHURCH!! – And show a single Woman who is speaking in Any of the Churches that Paul / Michael / Gabriel started!!!!

Just WHERE Do You ALL Get your Knowledge of Anything of God, if you do not get it from His “Tree of Life”, IN THE GARDEN??? – The Tree of Life is a (( NUT TREE )) by the Way!! --- (( Song of Solomon 6:11 KJV )) --//----- (( Who is the “VINE” flourishing in the garden of Nuts, not in a garden of SIN FRUITS??
(( Revelation 22:14 KJV )) --&-- (( Revelation 22:2 KJV )) --//-----

God Just Says what He Says and all that He says contradict with EVERYTHING You All teach from something other that the Word of God / Christ!!!

Paul – 060114

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So I take it that all of the above is basically you answer "yes" to my question: the Bride of Christ, the community of saints in the invisible church, does not include women. Correct?

AMR

Last edited:

Letsargue

So I take it that all of the above is basically you answerr "yes" to my question: the Bride of Christ, the community of saints in the invisible church, does not include women. Correct?

AMR

(((( God said what He Said )))), and MEANT To Say, and is Not the Liar you MAY be Subjecting!!!!

I Said what I Said!!

I Said what I Meant!!

I Meant what I Said!!

(( If I didn’t say what I MEANT, - then I’d be a LIAR ))!!

((( Are you Suggesting that I MAY BE A LIAR )))?????!!!!!!!!

Then what do you MEAN in what YOU’RE saying?? – We’ll Never Know!!!

And you call yourself --- a “Christian”!!

What’s your purpose in your Responses???????

And you call yourself --- a “Christian”!! – Again!!

Paul – 060214

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why are you being evasive?

The following statement requires but one answer: Agree or Disagree

The Bride of Christ, the community of saints in the invisible church, does not include women.

What is your answer? Do you agree or disagree?

AMR

Letsargue

Why are you being evasive?

The following statement requires but one answer: Agree or Disagree

The Bride of Christ, the community of saints in the invisible church, does not include women.

What is your answer? Do you agree or disagree?

AMR

Why are you being SOO pointless?? -- (( I'm Not playing your GAME ))!!!
((( I "Agree" with Christ / God / The Word )))!!

I gave You the Only Answer I Have to Give. It is NOT MY Answer, It’s GOD’S Answer, but You who are FOOLS Can’t take GOD For An Answer!! – Christ / God is the WORD / ANSWER to All Spiritual Questions, But FOOLS Have NO Spiritual Question Like Yourself from a Self indulging mindset from HELL – Only the Christian has the Mind of Christ, ( Read it ), but the Likes of You, must have answers FROM “MAN”, and NOT CHRIST / God / The Truth / The Word of GOD, - NOT MAN!!!! – (((( I Will not answer your Foolish Question YOUR WAY ))))), But Christ’s “WAY”!!

Look at you, You call yourself a “Christian” and are totally persistent that I be like YOU and any other Fool that will answer as a Man – (((( NO!!! )))), - I’m Not Like You, but Like Christ, - (( READ THAT TOO ))!!!

(( And You Call Yourself a “Christian”!!!!
You are nothing more than one of those (( Geniuses )) ordained by Man through that FOOLISH GENIUS CLUB ( “MENSA” ). – It is Only of Man and of the World, not of GOD. - It is the ( Mensa Church ) for self Impressed FOOLS Like yourself!!!! – HOWEVER!! – You do have Support!! – Any and ALL the Yes men, and Brown Nosing Fools will support any other FOOL who can’t respond to any statement of the “Spiritual” with TRUTH, and Not Stupidity like you’re doing here.
Look at what you’ve done here with Your ( THREE Responses )!!!!! - And to WHAT??? – (( I said what I said )), and You MUST Have Me say what You want me to say; ---- ((((( Because it’s Your GAME ))))), And I KNOW THAT GAME!! – You’re not only Mensa, there’s another Genius group that teaches Fools how to win arguments, exactly like you’re trying to DO HERE!! – You Ain’t!!!!! Any Half wit can see what you’re doing here NOW!!!

Did You EVEN Bother to read What I Gave You of the Word, (( NOOO!!!! )), ~you don’t have to read GOD, You’re (( SMARTER THAN GOD ))!!!

(( Just Stay where you are )), Christ doesn’t have to send you to HELL!!

Paul – 060314

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does God agree or disagree with the following statement:

AMR

Letsargue

Does God agree or disagree with the following statement:

AMR

Have you read the Scriptures; “ASK” MR. RELIGION!!!??????
Anyone who has Read the Scriptures for the understanding, and to gain knowledge, Must know the Answer to your ( Lying Question ), ((( “Deception, to Deceive” ))), You’re the Genius, ((( “ASK” - MR. RELIGIOM” )))!!!!

You're not asking a Question, but Laying a TRAP, And Christ calls You on it; -- (( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )), And any Half FOOL can SEE That!!!

(( Why would an Intelligent person do what you’re doing, if not to Deliberately Deceive people ))?? – (( And You Call Yourself a “Christian”, What a Laugh, - and I DO!!!!

Is it not embarrassing to you, for so many of your ~spiritual ~family ~members WATCHING You Act Like A Cursed FOOL???

(( You )) - being the One To (( Ask )) in Your mind, AND Still You “~ask~”; - “Does God Agree, OR Disagree” with (((( Anything ))))????? -- Don’t You Know the Answer to that already??? - WHY ASK Me??? -- ((( Your Game )))!! --- Come On; You, - Whatever You Call Yourself!! --- ((((( I Know the (( GAME )) You’re Playing ))))) – My carnal brother IS One OF YOU!!!!!!! -- AND I Am Not Going TO Play Your Game, - Smart MAN!!!!!

That's MY Answer to YOU, Smart Guy!!!

Paul – 060414

Last edited:

Letsargue

Your answer is clear enough:

God disagrees with you.

AMR

((( Prove IT Smart Man ))), ((( Show Us All where God Does Disagree with ME, and I disagree with GOD )))!!!! - Your the Smarter than any one else including GOD!!!! -- PROVE IT!!!! -- (( Prove it ))!!! -- Don't Just speak from your Dumb Guts!!!

Paul -- 060414

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The church is the bride of Christ and the church is not reducible to just some men (Ephesians 5:25-27, Rev. 21). Tolle lege.

AMR

Letsargue

The church is the bride of Christ and the church is not reducible to just some men (Ephesians 5:25-27, Rev. 21). Tolle lege.

AMR

Revelation has Nothing to do with the Topic!! - Ephesians doesn't Anwser Your Foolish Question, or support YOU in the Matter!!!

Paul -- 060414

Letsargue

AMR

(((( Numbers 30:6:14 KJV ))) – AND What does “Verse 15”; - ( Numbers 30:15 KJV ): (( What does IT SAY ))?? --- ( That’s How Christ LOVED The Church, and took the Sins of the Christians, His Wife, unto Himself, He Died / Gave His Life for Her, ( not Crucifed for Her )!! -- You All Murdered Him, but He ((( Gave His Life ))) for His Wife "As" / "AS We must die for Our Wives, by taking their sins unto ourselves!!!! (( AND )) We must DO the Same Thing “AS” / “AS” He did!!!! -- Read it!!!

That is NOT FOR The Women, The Women are not, or have any reason to do that; - The Woman / Eve is the one who was "Deceived", ( Not the Man!!!! --- (( Genesis 3:16 KJV )) -- Read it!! -- (( Read them and Spit on them ))!! – That’s what God is SAYING!!! - Not Just ME!!! --- Prove God and Me Wrong!!! -- Use the sayings of GOD, not your GUT!!

Paul – 060414

Letsargue

Let’s See!!

You’re a Genius, A Member of the Great -- “Mensa”, a reader of MANY Things and BOOKS; --- OK??

In My Whole Life, I have Only read ONE LITTLE Novel; written by the creator of Tarzan. – I’m a very poor reader, speller, and writer; SOO call me a “Liar”, or ask HOW??? – I have read a lot of short pamphlets, and headlines, but NO other Books of any kind, and I have watched and heard a lot of History, Science and Religion by your foolish World!! – (((( NOW WHAT ))))?????
And Too, by the Way; -- I can’t run my Computer and my Air Conditioner at the same time. - The Conditioner when it cuts on, it Shuts my Computer OFF. – So I’m off and on. Only on when my Air Conditioner is OFF!!! --- Now, -- Later!!

Paul – 060414

Status
Not open for further replies.