More US women killed by intimate partners than by any other group of people

zoo22

This is Not a Love Story

"More women are killed by intimate partners in the United States than by any other group of people. It's not strangers, friends or acquaintances who pose the biggest threat to women's lives: It's the men they date and marry."

TOL_domesticviolence.gif

Source

And there are actually "men" here at TOL who are blubbering out deranged rationalizations for a husband beating their wife to death.

HisServant

I find that hard considering Muslims pretty much do it for any reason.... I expect records aren't kept for those types of things in those countries because they are not considered crimes.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And there are actually "men" here at TOL who are blubbering out deranged rationalizations for a husband beating their wife to death.

The word deranged sums up these rationalizations quite accurately.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"More women are killed physically abused by intimate partners in the United States than by any other group of people. It's not strangers, friends or acquaintances who pose the biggest threat to women's lives: It's the men women they date and marry."

Fixed that for ya widdle fella.

You would be remiss with your duties as a man basher if you didn't at least acknowledge that Butch Van Bull Dyke likes to rough up her lesbian lover more often than heterosexual women are abused zoo.

The National Violence Against Women survey found that 21.5 percent of men and 35.4 percent of women living with a same-sex partner experienced intimate-partner physical violence in their lifetimes, compared with 7.1% and 20.4% for men and women, respectively, with a history of only opposite-sex cohabitation...
http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue

We now return to zoo's man bashing thread...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
TOL's racists like zoo22 and his good friend Margaret Sanger apologist annateddenenni should feel all warm and fuzzy inside that it's primarily black heterosexual women that are being murdered by their heterosexual partner:

Black women are almost three times as likely to experience death as a result of DV/IPV than White women. And while Black women only make up 8% of the population, 22% of homicides that result from DV/IPV happen to Black Women and 29% of all victimized women, making it one of the leading causes of death for Black women ages 15 to 35.
http://time.com/3313343/ray-rice-black-women-domestic-violence/

We now return to zoo22's man bashing thread (why must aCW always interrupt with the facts???).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"More women are killed by intimate partners in the United States than by any other group of people. It's not strangers, friends or acquaintances who pose the biggest threat to women's lives: It's the men they date and marry."

Cool story.

Ever thought it might be more logical for women to empower themselves and be more aware of what men to stay away from rather than mope and demand that men magically changed?

That is the downfall of 1st world feminism. It can't have anything else handed to it, it now actually has to do something for itself. It is not men's responsibility, and when they project on men, they end up with men giving them a dose of reality.

bybee

Cool story.

Ever thought it might be more logical for women to empower themselves and be more aware of what men to stay away from rather than mope and demand that men magically changed?

That is the downfall of 1st world feminism. It can't have anything else handed to it, it now actually has to do something for itself.

In general, women love men. Sometimes it is too late for the woman to discover that she has married a bully.
I would agree with you though, women need to be careful and try to discover what kind of man they are choosing. This goes for men too. A man may be duped by a pretty face to discover he has married a prima donna.
We cannot force each other to change. I do believe that love helps us to accommodate each other.
And that is good for relationships.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I wonder what causes men to murder their spouse?

I can guarantee that the 'deranged wife beater' type is in the lowest racket. Many of those murders are by passive aggressive men who eventually resolve to kill their wife.

So this thread is really just falsely sensationalizing the argument. We're also talking about an average of less than 1 per 100,000 women, it's not exactly some epidemic.

An estimated 76% of murder victims are male.

zoo22

I'm glad that the women who may have been in Sum1sGruj's life have fled, and I hope women continue to steer clear of him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"More women are killed physically abused by intimate partners in the United States than by any other group of people. It's not strangers, friends or acquaintances who pose the biggest threat to women's lives: It's the men women they date and marry."

We now return to zoo's man bashing thread...

1 Timothy 4:2 KJV -

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

looks like they aren't making very good choices about who to date and marry

And there are actually "men" here at TOL

you're talking about trad, who is indeed a man
who are blubbering out deranged rationalizations

nah, that's just you trying to appeal to your emo followers

trad's discussion has been rational and reasoned

which is, of course, why you struggle to understand it

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I can answer them. They do NOT love them, but rather see them as possessions.

Domestic abusers are incapable of love ... it's about obsession and aggression.

Agree, but in their minds, its love (possession), just like the child molester, calls it love. They are sick.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I can answer them. They do NOT love them, but rather see them as possessions.

Domestic abusers are incapable of love ... it's about obsession and aggression.

Meh

Pretty sure most husbands who kill their wives were driven mad, started drinking, and snapped.

That's pretty much the going rate, not the sensationalized nonsense you are spewing.

Also, if 76% of all murder victims are male, then by definition women are not the oppressed gender in this regard. Why should there be more emphasis on the minority?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Meh

Pretty sure most husbands who kill their wives were driven mad, started drinking, and snapped.

That's pretty much the going rate, not the sensationalized nonsense you are spewing.

Actually thats false, the majority are planned.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agree, but in their minds, its love, just like the child molester, calls it love. They are sick.

In the case of the child molester, they should be put to death.

In the case of domestic abusers, the punishment needs to be extreme enough to send the message of "it's not okay to use another human being as your personal punching bag".